Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

kaito kid

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trade with mayzus since this broker offering free capital via bonus posting and regulated too. provide many option to make deposit and withdrawal, and customer services excellent too. currently, I am collect capital still because want to trade with higher more capital. 

I think, however, we must try to broker performance which we will use before deciding to make a deposit in order to avoid the campaign leading up to the scam, the use of free no deposit from a broker could be one of the tools to gauge the honesty of the broker. It can be seen from the experience of the trader who has felt its benefits

All of this is just what exactly this thread is about I believe I in fact trust in my broker uwcfx he Ordinarily do suprise me with lots of new possibilities right here on dailly Foundation Obviously but Apart from this I dont learn about Other folks brokers which is admittedly definitely actually really worth investing with. 

We had a view of each of us to determine which is the best broker for trading us, the important thing is we can feel comfortable and profitable trading, without feeling that we cheated and our trading are not well developed as what our expected when we start to trade.

Majority of the brokers are worth our take since in this recent times, almost all of them really want to get verified. The only way they can maintain their customers trust is by ensuring they are at least regulated by one body and this also puts some degree of trust on the traders themselves as they see it as a place they can stay.

I'll definitely get there revealed right here and guide you to definitely identify which the forex investing sector is a mongst the best sector which we know right here so we have to be Superb when Dealing with brokers I think that the broker which am dealing with could possibly be really fulfill to me .

• 7 months later...

Well I think that if a broker is regulated then there is no harm in investing our money into that broker so we should not get worried or confuse ourselves while investing in a regulated broker and we should only invest what we can afford to lose.

As long as that regulation is good enough then you don't have to worry, at least if that broker will go bankrupt, you can fill complain to that regulation and get your money back. I can say at least your money is protected.

As long as that regulation is good enough then you don't have to worry, at least if that broker will go bankrupt, you can fill complain to that regulation and get your money back. I can say at least your money is protected.

Yes, if we trade with regulated broker we will feel comfort. And we also must try to maximize our trading skills and also facility from broker to get more maximal result, including bonus promotions.

Yes, if we trade with regulated broker we will feel comfort. And we also must try to maximize our trading skills and also facility from broker to get more maximal result, including bonus promotions.

Yes, Regulated broker provide us a comfort also security of funds. many broker using segregated account concept. my broker also use this. Segregated funds mean our money is held separately from our own capital. they cannot use our funds except for our trading purposes.

Yes, Regulated broker provide us a comfort also security of funds. many broker using segregated account concept. my broker also use this. Segregated funds mean our money is held separately from our own capital. they cannot use our funds except for our trading purposes.

Even less regulated company/broker are using segregated account, this type of account helps broker to distinguish user funds with other funds . So, first is the regulation and the second is support after the reputation of brokerage service we use.

Even less regulated company/broker are using segregated account, this type of account helps broker to distinguish user funds with other funds . So, first is the regulation and the second is support after the reputation of brokerage service we use.

Yes Regulation also important. Regulations may make reference to us that the broker is the legality has been recognized that they have a clear working system even though it is not one hundred percent of brokers who have a regulation providing satisfactory services to traders.

• 3 weeks later...

I trust a broker that is honest to me in other words that has term and conditions that I can clearly understand and there is nothing hidden inside there and OctaFX has that because they are a regulated and 8 times award winning brokerage company so they don’t need to hide out anything. In fact, they advise us to first try their service on demo and only after liking switch to real which I can’t find with any other broker and not to forget their customer service which is available 24/7 for help.

As far as I'm concern, for me broker is very imprtant because we trust broker with our money, so selection of a broker is the most impoortant thing to consider. I trust FBS as a broker because their features are really good like for the individuals who are starting their trading journey, they are offering $5 cash reward and other bonuses to increase trading power, and i would like to prolonge my journey with them.

As far as I'm concern, for me broker is very imprtant because we trust broker with our money, so selection of a broker is the most impoortant thing to consider. I trust FBS as a broker because their features are really good like for the individuals who are starting their trading journey, they are offering $5 cash reward and other bonuses to increase trading power, and i would like to prolonge my journey with them.

If we trade with broker which can make us feel comfort when trading and trusted, surely, we will not be hesitate to invest our money to trade in forex. And now i also already get the best broker for trading and i try to maximize what i already get in TenkoFx.

If we trade with broker which can make us feel comfort when trading and trusted, surely, we will not be hesitate to invest our money to trade in forex. And now i also already get the best broker for trading and i try to maximize what i already get in TenkoFx.

Makes you feel comfortable it does not mean that broker is really trustable, when you become a big trader that trade with lot for example, they will start to make something bad like make you requote more, for me regulated one and also accept only bank wire or at least regulated and strict payment processor are the one that you can trust.