Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

webmoney-wmtransfer.com

This is one of a popular processor that I don't use. Although its good to have this one. But I don't really have a source of income that can pay me via this processor so I prefer to use only three processors right now. paypal, neteller and PM. But sometimes I do get funds in my STP. I guess all the site that pays webmoney is also paying using processors that I'm already using.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Webmoney as one of the old payment processor/electronic money that growing up so well and become popular right now thanks to LR's demise. Aside from Perfect Money, WM "ate" a lot of shares of users that left behind by LR. Just information, WM just revamped their interface.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Webmoney as one of the old payment processor/electronic money that growing up so well and become popular right now thanks to LR's demise. Aside from Perfect Money, WM "ate" a lot of shares of users that left behind by LR. Just information, WM just revamped their interface.

I don't think this is a payment processor. Its more like an ecurrency. Like PM and LR. A payments processor is the like of paypal, neteller, skrills and so on. The difference is that payments processor use and accept creditcards. While the like of PM and LR stand only as an ecurrency.

WebMoney seems attached to Steam, many russian gamers already using it since it is comfortable to use and make it very easy, In my country there are some people that sold pulse through WebMoney. Other than that i don't see much other news but overall we see that Webmoney are trustable and promising.

• 1 month later...

Its does make sense since this site located in Russia if I am not mistaken. I also have an account in here since 2007 if my memory is correct. So far so good that I do earn good money in forex trading but sad to say I can't find a good forex broker sites that I can invest and use webmoney.

Yes, the base of Webmoney in russia and also it was start as for russian electronic money first before decided to out as the international electronic money and recently gained more popularity as Liberty Reserve falling down, it is also popular in forex and used by many brokers.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the base of Webmoney in russia and also it was start as for russian electronic money first before decided to out as the international electronic money and recently gained more popularity as Liberty Reserve falling down, it is also popular in forex and used by many brokers.

Can you names broker sites that using webmoney? I don't have webmoney funds until now but I have webmoney account for more than five years. If theirs a brokerage that uses webmoney I am thinking to try it also. I'm thinking to spread out my investments not only in different brokerage but different processors also.

I don't remember that all clearly but as far as i know Liteforex, Mayzus, EXNESS, and AGEA also FBS also has support for webmoney from deposit to withdrawal. Webmoney is not a big deal in forex they are flexible and based in russia so don't have to worry about it.

• 1 month later...

For forex then that is true, many people are using this electronic currency without any problem but when it comes for the others like some real business maybe it will face some problems, I know that this one is based on Russia and has weak regulator but still it is a trustable one, and used by thousand or even more clients.

• 2 weeks later...

For forex then that is true, many people are using this electronic currency without any problem but when it comes for the others like some real business maybe it will face some problems, I know that this one is based on Russia and has weak regulator but still it is a trustable one, and used by thousand or even more clients.

Weak regulator but i think as the years passed by it will become more strict especially for someone who want to fight against them. Also if we are back few steps and talking about FBI raid of LR, then WM is the best replacement for it. Based on Russia and i think US won't dare to make much conflict with Russia through FBI.

For sure we have some kind of safety feeling with that, since regulator is a bit weak that is why the cost of WebMoney is not that big and with lower fees that it has people can use it without much problems. Anyway i hope WM could expand their services to more countries like in Africa or East Asia, since i see there are less users from that regions.

Wow i just know about that thing too, i visited it and it is just like kickstarter where you can do crowdfunding. WM overall giving you more chance to earn crowdfunding plus the only payment processor that accepted is Webmoney, i think this is a strategic movement from WM.

The problem here that will that thing be more popular rather than Kickstarter or the other crowdfunding or just get small amount of users that want to use thier services, i actually see this is a bold step from webmoney to get more users but i think this is not really good if they cannot compete with those kickstarter and other crowdfuding.

• 2 weeks later...

@myregister: If you want to compared it to the other crowdfunding then that is a big mistake, i think it won't compete with the other crowdfunding such as kickstarter but at least giving some breeze and a bit competition, afterall they only accept WM isn't it? With doing that i think this crowdfunding just as step stone to promote WM.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow i am surprised they even have crowdfunding too, the link is here: https://funding.wmtransfer.com/create . There you can create 4 type of fundrasing, first crowdfunding, then fundraising, after that group purchasing and the last is create an event which is for musician i think.

Thanks for that insight. I never knew Webmoney has such arrangement. Well, that is just good for a lot of people as they can easily get to raise some funds that will assist them in building up their own career and making their lives better.

But remember that's just for WM since crowdfunding become a popular place to rise some innovative project, people would love to involved inside. After all this is just another step of WM's promotion and staff cleverness to search for profitable niche that they can plunge inside.

@decub: Just like what sidejob said, remember that this is just for WM not for the other payment processor, it would be bad if there is a good project and someone want to fund it but cannot do it because they don't have PM account. I also agree and could see the point of sidejob's post saying this is just another promotion from WebMoney, and i hope it works especially in area like Russia, Kazakshtan, Caucacus region and Turkey.

Webmoney is a very good payment processor since they're based in Russia and they have a very strong base of customers who also believe in them. I'm sure this payment processor is one that will be able to get people's attention in other countries because of the fact that there are so many other people who are very much interested in it and because it forms a good financial base in a stable economy like the one Russia has and I think that is fine for a country of such.

• 2 weeks later...

It already attracted more attention from users no doubt that even WebMoney still able to survive despite of the crisis and also since they are located in Russia the problem with FBI and US solved automatically, but in Ukraine, WM server has been seized.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah for that i think that won't be happened for long time as we know that Russia vs USA rivalry which already started many years ago. So i can say even in 10 years later FBI won't ever touch Webmoney and Webmoney will stay strong but of course under guidance of Russia.

@myregister, you are very right. Webmoney is like a national career to Russians and that is also the main reason why it will be so difficult for USA to touch them. I think USA will just have to learn how they will cope with what they can't control because in this time, webmoney has stopped their transaction with USA residents and this thing is definitely going to hinder the process of transacting with them or US thinking of probing them.

You will be safe here unless you know Putin comes to get all of your data and you are done. Since it is russian based then US won't be accepted here but actually if i want to be honest they want to enter US market even through online way.  I see their crowdfunding feature is very brilliant move even still lack few thing.

You will be safe here unless you know Putin comes to get all of your data and you are done. Since it is russian based then US won't be accepted here but actually if i want to be honest they want to enter US market even through online way.  I see their crowdfunding feature is very brilliant move even still lack few thing.

They deliberately stopped US residents so I don't think they are the ones who want US again. I know there was a time when they were accepting US residents but stopped it in the wake of LR downfall. I think it was just a drastic measure to forestall what happened to LR from happening to them as well.

Well i think what you said is right as myregister said that WebMoney based on Russia and it means they don't accept US members ignoring around more than 200 millions potential costumers, but i think they prefer to be global than US only.