Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

webmoney-wmtransfer.com

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

Mayur

Mayur

Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationIndia
Can discuss all stuff of Webmoney over here
http://www.webmoney.com/
Do not start new thread of these payment processor

Jackie

Jackie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
If Liberty Reserev is supported by all kind fof HYIP and PTP this one is widely supported by all kind of Captcha solving programs and also there are many paid to upload ones which supports this ,
Anyway this is another very common ecurrency that has been benefitted much to all the users .

Nagilover

Nagilover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
Most of captcha accept Webmoney more than Another processor. Because Most of captcha admins are Russian man.
But It can't transfer to my local bank directly.It's a chance for exchangers work.

dhanpreet

dhanpreet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
It is a nice online processor...IT started in 1998 but still why it is not popular i dont know.anyway thanks for your information about establishment of webmoney.

Droganan

Droganan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
This is an excellent ecurrency. I do captchas online and they payout with this ecurrency. I would highly recommend it because it was easy to register for it and it is extremely easy to use. I love the fact that it has a russian and english site so those who don't speak russian can still use webmoney.

SolidSnake21

SolidSnake21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
Ithink it is very good and trusted payment Processor, many peaple I know using this Processor, but Is it accept members from any countries ?

yogesh

yogesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,090 posts
I dont use this payment processor neither i ever used it,
further i dont see most sites accepting webmoney so i dont even feel need of it.
Well would any user tell the benefits of this payment processor over others so it will help me to decide whether it is worth to have account with this one.

mownabratadey

mownabratadey

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 983 posts
yogesh: I have also used the processor before, It's similar to LR for every fields like sending , receiving fees, like that. But there is no direct transaction option to our local bank. We require any exchnager or buy-sell type offers. Every site is using this popular processors, Though most users are using LR as their default. We should try atleast to watch the benefits.

khanji

khanji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Webmoney is not a famous processor i think its just for russian users, who can use it and they have provided them good facilities to them, this processor is just available on some captcha sites and also on some hyip site there is no more use of it again this.

khanji

khanji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Webmoney is not a famous processor i think its just for russian users, who can use it and they have provided them good facilities to them, this processor is just available on some captcha sites and also on some hyip site there is no more use of it again this.

memoney

memoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
If you bet online you might find this processor useful. Site like 10bet.com accept it. I have an account with them but no fund in it yet

Legendkid

Legendkid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
This money processor has been online since 1998, this truly shows that they are reliable,but webmoney is known around the internet,with hyips,soccer betting sites and captcha program using it too.

itsme

itsme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Webmoney has no use on any ptc site, its just can be used on HYIP or forex sites, its a very old but its a limited payment processors, webmoney is also used on some captcha sites. The problem on webmoney is in withdraw money from them, its very hard to found some trustable exchangers for exchange money with them.

Legendkid

Legendkid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
Now most hyip accepts WM as one of their money processor since it is now reliable and all can afford to open an account with them.But i don't have an account or funds in it.Since most in places that accepts WM,there's also a libertyreserve option too.

sirwilly

sirwilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Yes, webmoney is becoming quite popular, and although they started before LR, they haven't achieved nearly as much popularity as LR.

memoney

memoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Do anyone know what exchanger i can use to exchange liberty reserve to webmoney? I want to use it to play some risk investment online and i need to do it fast. Can you recommend me an instant exchanger for it? Thanks

Legendkid

Legendkid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
I might not be of too much use here,since i don't even have an account with webmoney,i think you can check all those exchangers in libertyreserve homepage,they might be changing it,you know.

memoney

memoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
I just stumble across some exchanger that will exchange from liberty reserve to web money, and funny enough i lost my log in details for webmoney.

Legendkid

Legendkid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
Is there no place in this money processor where you can ask for your lost password back?
Well,memoney,you should try their site or contact them with your details.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

Is there no place in this money processor where you can ask for your lost password back?
Well,memoney,you should try their site or contact them with your details.

I think their is. But you must remember all the details that you put in your profile like your birthday and other information that you give. Because if you ask for your password I'm sure they will ask you a lot of things. To verify if you are what you say you are.