Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

webmoney-wmtransfer.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, I don't know why WM has a higher value than LR in my country and that's the reason why I decided to forget about this payment processor. If its value reduces to a reasonable extent, I may consider using it in the future.

you forget this site payment processor just because they have higher rate? wow, you truly miss a lot of opportunity, in my view it will be better if you open account with them, as for me i already have and still earn so far i only earn $0.8 in paid to type captcha

I don't have any means to earn on this payment processor as well as a way to sell the WM funds to the local exchangers since, i did not see anyone who often use this in their business. Yes, I do remember that they have some earning sites but that is not really enough for me to consider in using this now.

you can try kolotibablo, from what i see this site pay us with WMZ and the rate also nice for each captcha, maybe not that high but at least you have some funds into your WMZ account, for me WMZ still better and now i have few funds here, trying to get more funds here

• 2 months later...

you can try kolotibablo, from what i see this site pay us with WMZ and the rate also nice for each captcha, maybe not that high but at least you have some funds into your WMZ account, for me WMZ still better and now i have few funds here, trying to get more funds here

Thanks for sharing the site. Its good to know that theirs a site that we can earn wmz. right now I check the site and 1,000 entries to earn 35 cents to 1 dollar WMZ seems low to me. But at least theirs really as site that we can earn via WMZ. If only theirs a program that I can run and its going to work for me the better. Problem is that its really hard or its really take time to earn with small amount.

if you have refferals then you won't have much problem with it. but it is so hard to earn with this payment processor, first it seems hard just to get some of our data here, but for russian this payment processor is popular for many of them rather than people that come from asia or europe

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about the details of the loan but for me theirs always a safeguard against those who can't or won't pay so I really don't know if its an advantage or not. But one thing I'm sure if you are in forex trading and your broker site accept webmoney chance are you can make something good out of this one. Especially if you can see a trend or pattern that can make you earn good amount in here.

That loans feature maybe good for russian members but for interenational member i think that is not that good and many people don't use them well, in fact we also have more chance to use them even without that feature, but the most important thing they need to get more and more users.

• 1 month later...

Webmoney has no use on any ptc site, its just can be used on HYIP or forex sites, its a very old but its a limited payment processors, webmoney is also used on some captcha sites. The problem on webmoney is in withdraw money from them, it's very hard to found some trustable exchangers

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's similar to Liberty reserve for every field like sending, receiving fees, like that. But there is no direct transaction option to our local bank. We require any exchanger or buy-sell type offers. Every site is using this popular processor, though most users are using Liberty reserve as their default. We should try at least to watch the benefits.

• 1 month later...

As i see that many of your replies here are generally about how to use webmoney, i would like to let you know that webmoney is the most complicated payment processor online made by russian people, you need to have certificate keys to access it from only one computer, you need to follow a very tough procedure for installation and for using it. Also, there are very few guides about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, for me, it is the best payment processor among all that I'm using. Very low transaction fees, comfortable and I can use it to purchase online. More so, I am simply loving the mobile app which allows you to transact from wherever and whenever without visiting the website.

Webmoney is very complicated and I don't know why I don't like it that much. Some times, they will be replying you in Russian language and if you change it, it will come back again. Some times, to transfer money into your account will be a problem because the transfer code will not come quick.

Well till now I have not been using webmoney but I have planned to make an account at webmoney in about mid of May as I would be free then and would join more forums due to more available time and would use webmoney to withdraw from there so it would be useful to me in future.

• 2 weeks later...

In fact, webmoney will be my best for now and for some time because I can see a lot of reasons to like them. Only recently, I checked my favorite online store to see that they have added Webmoney as their means of payment, just yesterday, I was running some online shopping and discovered that tinydeal has also added WMZ.

• 2 weeks later...

It is good if these people have added it. Why I don't like using it sometimes is that there was a time I wanted to make a payment that the website directed me to the webmoney website to make the payment. I found out that everything was in Russian and when I tried to change it, there was no way I could change the language. When I contacted them, they replied me in Russia.

• 2 months later...

I also found another place to earn from which accepts webmoney, this payment processor is getting more and more popular and I think I would need to make an account over there once I reach payout at that site.

• 2 weeks later...

I also found another place to earn from which accepts webmoney, this payment processor is getting more and more popular and I think I would need to make an account over there once I reach payout at that site.

May I know what site is that? I also want to have an earnings vie webmoney. So far I don't have any earnings in webmoney and I been using webmoney for few years now and still no earnings from this processors. But I guess I'm happy using PM and neteller and stp right now. So far this three is only one that I have source of income and also paypal.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if its just because I don't use webmoney or some how others do have the same sentiment as me. I do feel that webmoney is not getting popular right now. Its seems its getting less and less attractive as PM is now getting more hold when LR goes down. I think theirs some think that webmoney must do to make it a contender once again.

• 1 month later...

I don't think that webmoney is not getting popular because I can see that it is also being used in online stores for purchasing things online. Webmoney is popular but this thing is going to depend on the country that the person is living in. I'm sure that it is very popular in my own country.