Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

webmoney-wmtransfer.com

I have never been conversant with the payment processor and i have never been able to come any closer to their processes of payments and how they work pertaining to payment processors systems.I believe in popularity before heading into using any of the payment processors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been conversant with the payment processor and i have never been able to come any closer to their processes of payments and how they work pertaining to payment processors systems.I believe in popularity before heading into using any of the payment processors.

Mostly people who open webmoney are those who need to use webmoney. I'm surprise that webmoney is used in many sites even in forex I see webmoney is use. I have webmoney before but I dont' know if its still active or not. The reason I just forgot about my webmoney simply because I don't have a site that give me income of webmoney.

@budado

that will be really good to be active in more than two sections,

but most of the members might not have deep knowledge of these sites,

that they avoid to make any comments on any e-currency or payment processor.

yeah,its quite good to be active in almost all the sections in the forum here.

I'm surprise that in three sites that I'm active right now, one in poker site, one is a forex broker site and one is a sports betting site they all accept webmoney. wow. that means webmoney is also popular in other online industry. Its not widely use in hyip industry or even in ptc and ptp but its has followers in other industries.

• 3 weeks later...

i see this payment processor used widely in typing captcha site, i only find some of this payment processor that used in PTC site, and if i am not make any mistake, i remember that i see this payment processor in some forex broker, but i don't think they are popular enough

i see this payment processor used widely in typing captcha site, i only find some of this payment processor that used in PTC site, and if i am not make any mistake, i remember that i see this payment processor in some forex broker, but i don't think they are popular enough

That's good. at least theirs a site that you can earn webmoney. although I have some reservation of captcha sites because for me that's is helping hackers if we join captchat tyiping site. But that's just me. I'm not saying that captcha site are bad.

Now I'm thinking which is better. To join captcha and earn webmoney and use it to play in poker or not. lols.

Indeed. I also have created webmoney account for the reason of it is used in the captcha sites but then I am not into captcha and also that Im not able to have funds in webmoney so don't know how to use it really even not experienced sending funds. Though I know some exchangers for this payment processor.

• 3 weeks later...

I was frustrated last 2 days as I forgot my security answer to my WMZ account which is required when we make any transaction to other WMZ account. However, I finally tried inserting the security answer several times and finally was able to recover it. Does anyone know if there are any other methods to recover it?

Indeed. I also have created webmoney account for the reason of it is used in the captcha sites but then I am not into captcha and also that Im not able to have funds in webmoney so don't know how to use it really even not experienced sending funds. Though I know some exchangers for this payment processor.

in my country i have webmoney exchanger but i rarely used this payment processor, even i am into captcha but the payment processors that i used mostly is LR and AP :D, actuallyt they also have quite good rate now in that exchanger, unfortunately i don't have fund there

in my country i have webmoney exchanger but i rarely used this payment processor, even i am into captcha but the payment processors that i used mostly is LR and AP :D, actuallyt they also have quite good rate now in that exchanger, unfortunately i don't have fund there

I myself use Webmoney for earning through captcha entry but the good thing about WMZ is that it is an e-currency and we can therefore find several online exchangers who will exchange our webmoney funds into any other desired e-currency within minutes or even instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

I myself use Webmoney for earning through captcha entry but the good thing about WMZ is that it is an e-currency and we can therefore find several online exchangers who will exchange our webmoney funds into any other desired e-currency within minutes or even instantly.

yeah they are one of the payment processors that also accepted in many exchanger in my country and the rate is quite good and nearly the same with LR but unfortunately i cannot get too much other site that paid with this payment processors

• 4 weeks later...

I have some exchangers in my country too that are accepting this payment processor but not all exchangers does this.If i am giving an option to get money out from a site,i will never choose this payment processor because they seem complicated to me.

i already have an account here and honestly i am little confuse with them and the fee they have but in my country i see mostly have this payment processor, i don't know why but they are doing well and it seems they still have some loyal users that use them

I did created tow accounts with them and i use to abandon them almost immediately.I just couldn't go along with their services.The only thing that can make me use their services is,if the forum sites i am working on,start using them for payments and i know that can only happen if the ecurrency company make plans to start sponsoring them.If they do this,it will get them more customers.

I did created tow accounts with them and i use to abandon them almost immediately.I just couldn't go along with their services.The only thing that can make me use their services is,if the forum sites i am working on,start using them for payments and i know that can only happen if the ecurrency company make plans to start sponsoring them.If they do this,it will get them more customers.

I guess even if you can find a good site that pays webmoney its seems useless also. Me I also have on account. I open one because I want to play in poker game and I want to use WB as my processor as theirs no LR, AP or PP in a poker site that I'm playing its only MB, WB or creditcard to use. But when I loss lots of money in that poker site I stop using WB.

I have an account in webmoney. Only I can see here is that they been used in some captcha site as payment method although haven't experienced to have funds in here because I don't see any other programs that used it. So far, this one I have exchanger but then with just small value.

@riddick: i can find some paid to type captcha site that pay with this payment procesors but actually it is very hard to earn there, and so far i don't have yet any balance here, i created them because i see the rate for this processor is quite high in my country

i havent had a good reason to open an account here and start making use of this processor. The main thing is that I have not come across my places where I would be making use of it for transactions. Until something comes up I will steer clear and will continue to make use of alternative payment methods.

i havent had a good reason to open an account here and start making use of this processor. The main thing is that I have not come across my places where I would be making use of it for transactions. Until something comes up I will steer clear and will continue to make use of alternative payment methods.

you will not find any site that used this payment processors and they are not popular as many processors like Alertpay/Payza, Paypal, or Liberty Reserve, but you can find them in some paid to type captcha site, it will give you some additional income

• 2 weeks later...

Before I don't mind having Webmoney as webmoney is use in poker site that I'm playing texas poker. But when I stop playing poker I later decided to stop using webmoney also as webmoney is just my source of losing money.

But if I can find a site that I can earn webmoney and an exchanger site that I can exchange my webmoney to LR or PP then I will happily going to use webmoney again.

• 5 months later...

I have a WebMoney account but I have no funds there. I actually created a WebMoney account because I heard that we can use our WebMoney funds to recharge our Mobile Network lines in Nigeria, but I don't know how true it is. I'm still looking for a way to fund my WM account. I tried to exchange my LR to Web Money but the exchange rate is way too high so I decided to leave my WM account empty.

It would be good if I can use the funds in here to recharge my mobile phone so I will need to check on that to see if they do support my country. The only thing now is that I dont have any places that I know of that pays through this ecurrency so I will need to research on the programs and sites that pay using it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

That's right. I also have not come across any way to earn with WebMoney but I was thinking of converting my LR into WM but when I found out that the exchange rate is too low, (ie WM has a higher value than LR) I decided to forget about it. Maybe if I see any legit site that pays via WM, I may register there anD get some funds then Do more research on how possible it is to use WM to recharge my mobile phone in my country.

in my country their rate is high but not as high as LR, since LR has higher demand than this one, but also this is quite surprised to know that WM have rate that higher than LR in your country , since i see they are not that used widely in many kind of online bussiness, and i think not that popular too