Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

Risk in trading always there I think to eliminate the risk as trader need they having good analysis and also strong psychology trading which as trader will can manage their risk with using stop loss which this is one way to manage the risk, risk in trading is part but as trader need to learn how to identity the trend so they can determine best timing to enter and exit

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex risk is very large with a growing risk of forex then we need to be able to have good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. for that we need to always use the SL and TP as to minimize the risk of forex trading well

I believe certain amount of risk is always going to be present no matter what, but if we have good strategy with decent money management, it’s definitely something that is going help with eliminating the risk factor. It’s not tough either when you are with world class broker like FreshForex and these types of offers!

mutrtu.png

Of course it isn't the broker, because the one who trade is us as retail traders, but actually broker has its own way to reduce the risk with offering the real account which reflected to the real market trend, so we can trade with the real market movement and not broker controlled market

It is the trader that will eliminate the risk and not the broker so when you are trading try and ask yourself if the right knowledge to trade and win is there but if not what you get is risk.

the level risk of this business maybe is higher than other instrument, that is why the risk management is very very very important to apply, by this reason please take a look for this particular thing and make it better. and make sure that you always trade and increase your self to be a bigger trader

Risk will be always exist in foreign exchange and as far as i know if someone want to remove the risk they will also need to remove their chance to make profit. In the end what makes foreign exchange as profitable business is because it is risky, if that is not risky i doubt that it will be profitable and people want to invest here.

We can't avoid the risk in trading, because not always we can't analyze the trend with accurate as always, and because we are not perfect, hence in trading we need to always learn with using risk management and also in trading, which we need trade with proper money management

• 2 weeks later...

We can't eliminate the risk in trading, this is part in this business, although we already trying the best analysis but eventually forex trend market is about possibility, which we trying to analyze the market and get higher opportunity in highest possibility obtained profit in trading

We can't eliminate the risk in trading, this is part in this business, although we already trying the best analysis but eventually forex trend market is about possibility, which we trying to analyze the market and get higher opportunity in highest possibility obtained profit in trading

I do not agree, we can not eliminate the risk of trading. in any business that risk can not be eliminated, including in forex trading. we can do is minimize the risk to a minimum. so that we can maximize the profit we can get.

I do not agree, we can not eliminate the risk of trading. in any business that risk can not be eliminated, including in forex trading. we can do is minimize the risk to a minimum. so that we can maximize the profit we can get.

Maybe you right, we can manage the risk but we can't eliminate the risk in forex trading, risk always there but we can control our account with using risk management, in this case we use stop loss usually, and some trader might they using hedging strategy but we can't making risk vanish in trades we only control our risk in account trading

I agree with you, without risk forex wouldn't be like this and actually it is pretty much boring LOL , but to reduce the risk to near zero possible even it need expertise which means more flight hours as foreign exchange trader and usually only few people could achieve it only in less than 1 or 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...

because basically all businesses also have the advantages and risks of each. so even with forex, and therefore the trader who recently joined the world of forex trading at suggest not too focused on results, but focus on how to manage our trading is good and right. because if we can manage our trading well and correctly, results or profit that we can also be maximized.

I don't think that we can eliminate the 100% risks associated with any of our investment however we can minimize them to certain limit through making research and handling the business professionally.

We can not eliminated risk in forex trading, so we need to minimize it. We must manage our fund as well as possible and surely, understand market movement as well as possible

eliminating risk is what we should be studying technically.what is elimination,it means to get rid of something totally while risk is some un-usual steps which could be positive or negative that one takes to succeed.sincerely risk is important in life in which forex

Because we can't control the market, and we only trying to follow the trend market to minimize the risk, while in trading daily not always as trader will able to analyze the trend market precisely and sometime facing with mistake in analysis and causing loss, and here we trade also using risk management

If we can trading with follow the market hence we will able to manage our risk been minimized, but in fact we also need understand when the trend market will move on reversal time, and I think on bullish trend also often occur bearish wave although only small wave but will safe if trader having patience to waiting best timing

patience is a lot at this test in forex trading. besides motivation, patience and mental strength are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader. see trading is a tough business at full risk analysis and, if a trader does not have a factor that can support the trading process, I think it would be difficult for the trader to be able to get the maximum results