Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

patience is a lot at this test in forex trading. besides motivation, patience and mental strength are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader. see trading is a tough business at full risk analysis and, if a trader does not have a factor that can support the trading process, I think it would be difficult for the trader to be able to get the maximum results

We need having patience in trading, because this is also as one key success in trading, and patience here not only about when to waiting target achieved, but also if we facing with failure, as trader if they having good patience hence they will always trade with risk management and keep discipline with system trading because not always system trading worked on all market condition

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need having patience in trading, because this is also as one key success in trading, and patience here not only about when to waiting target achieved, but also if we facing with failure, as trader if they having good patience hence they will always trade with risk management and keep discipline with system trading because not always system trading worked on all market condition

certainly any open positions that we do not all succeed may be errors we may do, and therefore we have to be patient because with patience we would be able to survive and see the good and evaluated for trades executed

certainly any open positions that we do not all succeed may be errors we may do, and therefore we have to be patient because with patience we would be able to survive and see the good and evaluated for trades executed

Yes of course we need patience, in every business actually also required patience and if in forex trading any trader already able manage money with good experience and they having high patience and keep discipline, I think with good learning hence forex will become reliable business as source of income

Yes of course we need patience, in every business actually also required patience and if in forex trading any trader already able manage money with good experience and they having high patience and keep discipline, I think with good learning hence forex will become reliable business as source of income

motivation, patience, and high morale are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader who wants to be successful or successful in the world of forex trading. see forex trading is a business that is fraught with risks, and the management of which is difficult if not accompanied with considerable ability. therefore I think traders should have a factor that I mentioned earlier.

Yes as trader need to having patience but in fact forex trading also will possible in trades still facing with loss and not always as trader able increasing money with making profit always, will better if we trade forex with good money management and risk management, many advice for beginner better they thinking how to saving than boosting

Yes as trader need to having patience but in fact forex trading also will possible in trades still facing with loss and not always as trader able increasing money with making profit always, will better if we trade forex with good money management and risk management, many advice for beginner better they thinking how to saving than boosting

patience it is a thing that exists in a person who should be improved so that there are no limits anymore patience with oneself, this is also true for traders who must be patient start to learn forex, practice in a demo account, to actually trading in all real account should be coupled with patience

• 6 months later...

Want to eliminate forex's risky fully? Impossible. You can't that is inherently the part of foreign exchange itself. Eliminate the risk fully means forex will be nothing or at least business which is not very lucrative with very low interest. But there is something you can do which is lower the risk as much as possible, but still make forex still lucrative.

Want to eliminate forex's risky fully? Impossible. You can't that is inherently the part of foreign exchange itself. Eliminate the risk fully means forex will be nothing or at least business which is not very lucrative with very low interest. But there is something you can do which is lower the risk as much as possible, but still make forex still lucrative.

Sure that is impossible thing to do, many traders tried but failed because they failed to realize that the essential of foreign exchange itself is RISK. I prefer to trade with risk which means that i will get my big profit. Yes, fx still lucrative enough for us and we still able to lower the risk.

Sure that is impossible thing to do, many traders tried but failed because they failed to realize that the essential of foreign exchange itself is RISK. I prefer to trade with risk which means that i will get my big profit. Yes, fx still lucrative enough for us and we still able to lower the risk.

Failure in a forex business is a natural thing, traders who fail we can do in terms of regular evaluation in a good study in the mistakes that we do. Forex business is a high risk business, so we who want to get in profit in a forex business is the first by doing in learning maximize the ability of trading

Failure in a forex business is a natural thing, traders who fail we can do in terms of regular evaluation in a good study in the mistakes that we do. Forex business is a high risk business, so we who want to get in profit in a forex business is the first by doing in learning maximize the ability of trading

Sure loss is natural but still i don't like to lose and i am sure that you also don't like to lose your money, it is painful to see that minus. As for the risk which thread starter here want to eliminate is something impossible, risk will always be exist in Forex and it will be like that seems like forever and that is what make foreign exchange as interesting field.

Sure loss is natural but still i don't like to lose and i am sure that you also don't like to lose your money, it is painful to see that minus. As for the risk which thread starter here want to eliminate is something impossible, risk will always be exist in Forex and it will be like that seems like forever and that is what make foreign exchange as interesting field.

I think the way they love to lose is to reap the experience from that failure just like innovation where it benefit most from failure to be a better thing. The same thing with forex too. In foreign exchange, the risk is always exist which makes it more interesting and the reward is promising nearly the same like the risk we must have.

I think the way they love to lose is to reap the experience from that failure just like innovation where it benefit most from failure to be a better thing. The same thing with forex too. In foreign exchange, the risk is always exist which makes it more interesting and the reward is promising nearly the same like the risk we must have.

We run the good trading it with always the stages of practice, and for the stages of learning practice before really mastering the theory of trading systems learned, because if it is understood it will be easier in latihannya.Forex certainly will not iinstan on the run, but forex business Forex has a big risk. Maximize the skill of trading ability in our easy way of trading

Truly, traders should be able to run trading activities properly and seriously. Even we should be able to take it seriously and seriously since still practicing using a demo account at Tickmill. And in the hope that traders can and are able to generate maximum profit.

But it means that you should accept that forex has its own risk, and we cannot even fully eliminate this risk. In the end that is forex's risk which make it more interesting and lucrative business. However, by use demo account first you can still reduce more risk that you may get if you don't trade first from demo account.

But it means that you should accept that forex has its own risk, and we cannot even fully eliminate this risk. In the end that is forex's risk which make it more interesting and lucrative business. However, by use demo account first you can still reduce more risk that you may get if you don't trade first from demo account.

Seeing forex is a risky business, it requires traders to better have better trading management capabilities. Then traders can to continue to practice in order to have good trading management capabilities and correct. And that we can run in doing a good learning as in a demo account or also a demo contest instaforex

Very well, because it manages trading properly and correctly will be easier with manual trading with discipline on good money management. So we can be much more leverage when managing funds and managing risks.

In this forex trading business, whose name management is very important. By having a good fund pengeloalan then the trading will be good to give maximum results. As a good risk management I also try to be able to trade by using a small lot and always put the TP so that we can better cope in the risk

In this forex trading business, whose name management is very important. By having a good fund pengeloalan then the trading will be good to give maximum results. As a good risk management I also try to be able to trade by using a small lot and always put the TP so that we can better cope in the risk

You can only reduce the risk of foreign exchange not eliminate the risk it has. The only way to eliminate the risk in forex is actually by stop the trading activity or speculation. But since most of the market's trend based on the speculation by those traders then we cannot simply say we can eliminate and i choose to reduce it instead.

• 2 weeks later...

That’s exactly what I said Sidejob. It’s just not sensible thinking that we could remove risk, but in every way we could control it and that’s exactly what we should be doing or working to do. I only focus on not making a mistake and in case I do then the best thing is to learn from it. I am mostly prepared for it which is easier due to broker like OctaFX who provides us with mighty offering in 50% deposit bonus that’s usable, so it enables me to work well.

It is a good point of view, risk never be removed from foreign exchange, the nature of forex is risky. Imagine in a market where 85% or even more only for speculating in the market. News or other economic indicators would be as good indicator but still, the market or the trader who react to that news and speculating at that time, even on calmer time people still speculate.

If we don't speculate in the market how can the price move? Well, there are some big companies that may make it moving but I think that kind of transaction doesn't happen in certain time also the frequency isn't that much compared to the speculator especially after reacting to such a high impact news.

Risk is a part of a business, part of forex trading. There is no business without risk. We need to understand it. That's why we need to learn how to manage our fund. That's I do when trade. 

The risk in every business is sure to be there, and for that trader must be more vigorous to do with training maximize the skill of good trading ability, with risk can be controlled easily. And forex trading that reminds us there will be no instant on the run. It takes time to learn in the desire to succeed for profit to get acquired in the future manage the trading account in real account