Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

I guess we cannot eliminate the risks as they are involved in every trading business however we can mange them to much extent by doing effective money management and investing after carefully examining those risks. Forex is a business purely based on calculations and analysis so if you fail to calculate the right then the chances are that you might fail.

Just make sure that you can measure the risks so that you can handle it really well and gain more profits.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learning from the mistakes in the evaluation will provide advancements in forex trading, where progress in the experience and understanding of the resulting error, may be executed well in the future.

Yes as trader they need making evaluation trades and learn from their mistakes, because risk in trading always there and we can deny if eventually suffering with loss as trader must accept these risk as part in trading, we can't eliminate the risk but we can control the risk with learn good analysis and also proper risk management

Again, another truth by you. Evaluation is always be needed for a trader as the part of understanding, with this i am sure their understanding of the market will improve thus make him a better trader in future and learn that eliminate risk is one of the most impossible way to do for trader because forex itself is a risky business.

No WAY, forex will be always have its risk and not just simple risk but high risk business. It is too early if we have assumption that we can eliminate or there is a way to eliminate the risk. One of the worst option here is don't trade. Without trading you will be eliminate the risk of forex to yourself. But if you keep trading, the risk is always be there.

No WAY, forex will be always have its risk and not just simple risk but high risk business. It is too early if we have assumption that we can eliminate or there is a way to eliminate the risk. One of the worst option here is don't trade. Without trading you will be eliminate the risk of forex to yourself. But if you keep trading, the risk is always be there.

we need to consider these risks at once, make sure to learn on how to minimize them. 

• 2 weeks later...

As trader only will trying to minimize the risk with learn how to analyze the market and also how to manage money with risk management plan, but as trader they can't eliminate fully 100% their risk in trading, this is part in trading and as trader should having good mindset about forex which this is not quick way to get rich just overnight

@radex78: Good mindset will help you to reduce the risk, not by 100% but maybe around 10-20% only after that you must have a good and profitable strategy and plus a way to reduce the risk, so even you lose you still have some strengths to backup yourself and trade once more to recover all the losses you got.

Risk everywhere will always be there, especially in foreign exchange market where it moves very dynamic. I think it is impossible to eliminate this kind of thing. Which thing a trader need to do is to manage the risk so that if our worst thing happen like loss, then we do not need to bear big loss

I think that there is no easy to make money though Forex can be an easy way once you are skilled trader

trading as we call on this market activity is not a tricky way for earning money but you should struggle with this business cause it is a unique market in the one side this market is very easy to do you can sit at your chair down and analyze the chart but the other side it is tricky it's caused you need to analyze the chart and this market is very unpredictable even sometime is very high volatility or the price is moving up and down quickly

trading as we call on this market activity is not a tricky way for earning money but you should struggle with this business cause it is a unique market in the one side this market is very easy to do you can sit at your chair down and analyze the chart but the other side it is tricky it's caused you need to analyze the chart and this market is very unpredictable even sometime is very high volatility or the price is moving up and down quickly

This struggle needs time to make it good in the future when you're trading on real account.

we should really be able to hone our skills in analyzing price movements that occur and are always looking for the latest information on currency trading

Yes as trader need keep update analysis everyday trading, because trend market always change and easy to changed if as trader leaving chart without plan risk management and money management hence will endanger account if we trade against the trend, only with risk management hence we can manage our risk because we will not always able eliminate risk fully

No, I am sorry but risk can’t be entirely removed, if experts can’t do it then I don’t think we have chance either. However, I do get consistent profit myself, so I say it’s definitely possible. I am applying pretty straight forward method using Parabolic SAR and one of the most commonly used indicator MACD, it’s actually through this 5 Min Forex Scalping Strategy, it’s as simple as they come and making 10 – 15 pips is basically a cat walk for me!