Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, most often, it is the trader himself that is quite responsible for whatever that happens to him. Let's say he is in control of a greater percentage of the risks that are in Forex. In other to take charge, he must as well realize that there is the need to control his own excesses. That is the only way to remain afloat as he trades.

Risk is something we shouldn't be afraid of. A trader who takes much risks doesn't mean he would always lose because there are risks which are calculated risks. When a trader is losing, there are certain things he can do in the wake of it to recover from losses and there are as well certain traders who can take high risks and gain from it.

Forex is a high risk, but to be successful in forex we need to be able to minimize the risk as well. we need to have a risk management and good money management. for that we need to use SL and TP when trading so huge risks can be minimized well

Its better that we do analysis. Its more likely that we going to end up getting lots of profit in forex if we have less mistake. My profit is just small amount but I'm hoping to earn about 100 to 200 dollars a month this years and 200 to 300 dollars next year. And this is the main reason why I like to keep my trading account turn big. For me profit is really good if we know how to trade.

Proper analysis gets you closer to the job. If a trader wants to make profit from the market, then he has to understand the business better and learn how to trade better too. In other to make money from Forex, there is the need to trade with the business as though it is one where your daily living lies. By this, I mean go in with all forms of seriousness and commitment to the business and as well, take away the good things out of it.

The only way that you can fully eliminate the risk in forex trading is if you just never trade. Other than that anyone who is involved in forex trading should be aware that there will always be some amount of risk involved regardless of how much trading experience that the trader has acquired. Experience will only help you to minimize the risk but not eliminate it.

I agree with you. Provided that the trader is still trading in the forex market, he or she cannot be able to remove the risk of trading fully. In other to control the risks that is in trading, the trader must be able to know and to understand the way by which he or she can control the risk of trading.

Anyway, risk management also exists and the business would also keep favoring some people. In other to make something good out of Forex, we need to realize the importance of traiding well. Forex is a business where you can make money from when you are really determined to do so and not minding the risks that are in it.

If we do analysis I will going to say yes. I do believe I can make good income in forex trading some how. Gone are days that I do feel that I'm going to loss money. Now I'm really pretty sure that I can earn good amount of money. My main goal and objective is still the same. I do want to earn big and make big income. For sure forex trading is the key to my own success.

there are many ways to eliminate the risk factor we can reduce this risk by just a simple strategy that is stop loss strategy and the other thing is money management plan which also plays very important role in the trading this market

Risk can not be eliminated from forex trading. We mus maximize our trading skills if we want to get more maximal result in forex. Money managemnet can be used to minimize the risk and try to use small amount to learn manage our money. If we can make our small amount increase, it means our skills is good.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 2 weeks later...

well, no chance to eliminate risk fully. chance to make profit come when traders accept the loss as part of the business. and choose to use the strategy which able to help them to make the risk of loss remain minimize. many thing can be happen and so, risk management plan necessary. trade by use the margin which it does not exceeded from risk tolerance.

• 2 months later...

In my view related to forex trading I do not think that there is a way or a strategy which can completely eliminate the risk involved in our trades so we have to be really careful when making our trades because if we get distracted and make the wrong decision due to anything then we can expect loss.

In my view related to forex trading I do not think that there is a way or a strategy which can completely eliminate the risk involved in our trades so we have to be really careful when making our trades because if we get distracted and make the wrong decision due to anything then we can expect loss.

In terms of getting distracted i suggest that you should choose only one pair. Choosing more than one pair could increase the chance of getting distracted, and one thing that you can use to eliminate most of the risk(not all) is by spending only few of your total equity.

In my point of view if we would have been able to eliminate full risk in forex trading then there would have been a lot of traders in this field a lot more than this and many would have quit their jobs and kept forex as permanent job since they would have made a lot in that manner but in reality there is no easy way we have to play along with the risk.