Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

Well another thing that become our reason to use payza right now is because we have funds or because there is a place where they can earn some bucks at that right time. Payza also supported by some online business which make them still survive.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest PZ should come up with something new to offer if this thing keep going on like this i don't know how long they will survive. Aside from that there are a lot of new payment processors that still growing and giving better inovation than PZ it is actually could threaten PZ.

Seems like you are true here, i see PZ just like paypal with that high fees per transaction and this is really bad if they cannot compete at least making something so they won't be ended up like HD-Money, maybe supporting more merchant and lowering fees is a good idea.

Seems like you are true here, i see PZ just like paypal with that high fees per transaction and this is really bad if they cannot compete at least making something so they won't be ended up like HD-Money, maybe supporting more merchant and lowering fees is a good idea.

I hope they could decrease it , so many of their users feel something different about them but in the good way. Also they should get more merchant to work with them, promoting their services or maybe including some kind of contest that did once in a month, or each two months just like Neteller did.

• 3 weeks later...

Decrease fees per transaction is a good idea, the benefit of that for sure will make more people want to trade or selling or even buy something with PZ and increase their competitiveness agains the other payment processor such as Skrill or Neteller.

Decrease fees per transaction is a good idea, the benefit of that for sure will make more people want to trade or selling or even buy something with PZ and increase their competitiveness agains the other payment processor such as Skrill or Neteller.

And much more, their minimum is even $1 and that is one thing that makes a lot of people don't want to associate themselves with it. I see that Pz is still underused if you compare it with some other payment processors which it came in before them.

Actually before become to Payza Alert Pay was their name and one of the most popular payment processor that many traders use, in my country there are a lot of exchangers that support it and offers nice rate per USD. What makes it right now because of their bad policy.

@sidejob: That is true they were popular when their name was Alertpay, many people made AP as their first payment processor to earn on many kind of business including forex or PTC site even some used it in HYIP programs. Once it turn into Payza they have some strict rules, and right now even closed starter account which is a bad idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Payza is not a good payment processors not really bad but keep stagnant or i can say struggling to rise and gain more recognization. I think they should make theirselves more stable at first and then make a better increment later when they have more capitals. However, they must keep remember that 3rd world countries still open wide for them and make sure PZ remember that client is their best assets aside from staffs for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

They should change something here, i think payza still has some chance to get their comeback, only after they make something with their feature and make it more attractive to all users who are using their own services. In fact Payza still has names in front of their own ex users and current users.

I will say that payza is now coming back gradually because in my country, some of the payment processor exchangers are beginning to add them gradually and they have commenced activities with them as they used to. It seems that this payment processor is one that definitely will not go down because there are some kind of stable management within their administrators which is also what keeps them up.

Even it is payza down's time many people still use it in my country it still become of the exchangable electronic money currency aside from Paypal to Webmoney. But it is not like before, and you must admit it. There are less traffic even actually still bigger compared to those new one who emerging now.

In my country, the reverse is the case if not now that it has started resurfacing itself again. I remember a time when Payza was down to earth that there is hardly someone you can find using it. As a matter of fact, there was once a time when it sounded as though Payza was gone but I was surprised to have found it resuscitated.

Payza is actually a nice one in my country it has less popularity now but thanks for some exchangers it seems they are still valuable to certain extent, but not as high as perfect money, neteller or other popular payment processor balance right now. I just want them to change their policy, at least for their own sake in future.

I'm happy Payza is gaining more and more momentum these days in my country and there are so many who have started exchanging as they used to. It is even interesting to know that the value is gradually increasing from what it used to be and I will say that if it continues that way, then it will grow even more popular in the nearest future.

• 2 weeks later...

But it seems the lose momentum in my country, and i am wondering what Payza can do right now to attract more people to invest more in their payment processor. Rate is actually dropping compared to the others even like that thanks to IDR weakening to USD, the convert would take bigger cash for someone.

And in my country and so many online earnings are not using it too. They will not gain so much popularity because of what affected egopay and some quarters have pointed out that they have a link with this one. I think that I will not be a party to this payment system because of the way egopay went down. This is basically what affects the popularity of this one these days.

If we talk the effect of Egopay's demise to Payza i think there will be some people who move to Payza but not so much. Payza in the end still find it is hard to get back like when they used to be, i mean when it was Alertpay, the popularity and its comfortability is practically lower now.

• 1 month later...

Payza has lost the popularity, due many of minuses inside the Payza self. For example, minimum transfer is high $1 and transfer fees really high too. Even Payza still accepted on some program's, people still prefer to use another payment processor.

They might be lost some of their popularity but it still exist and also trying to rebuild its past reputation I know it might not happen in relatively short time, but sooner or later if payza keep hearing their most clients. It will change the core of Payza itself and my assumption it may getting closer to perfect money popularity.

Payza and bitcoin at the moment is getting closer, it seems because payza opened their door for someone who want to purchase bitcoin through payza balance, while this is a good idea i somehow don't know is this effect will help them to regain their "robbed" popularity?

• 2 weeks later...

Will they? LOL they can do that if they have willingness, even before they have close relation to those BTC, a payza users may use this payment processor in HYIP or even other high risk without much problem, but once again Payza seems put theirselves in the other line, i think with BTC some people will migrate to Payza's services i think.,

I don't know fi that will happen sooner or later even BTC popularity is increasing but right now it is not as fast as before, people also see that BTC is risky for saving your money. Payza on the other hand is a bit better and has more value to be exact especially in some site that they supported.

Not just Payza but the e-currencies right now want their balance to be exchanged to the other e-currencies such as BTC or LTC. Payza in this case see this chance if you ask me, and trying to grab more costumers from BTC or other cryptographic currency. I think this is a nice idea to seize them all especially payza offer very good offers recently.

Payza is focusing their attention to bangladesh and few other countries between South Asian and South East Asian. Payza also opening their exchanging service with bitcoin, so someone who want to convert their BTC to payza can do so without much hassle. I see that is just their new policy nothing more.