Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

Actually i never have any intention of earning huge profits in forex and i hope in my future also i don't have such intention . but i trade forex just to earn some money that can help me to depend on my self . i will depend on my hard work and as i am educated i am very much interested in my core rather then online earning . Just for the time being i want to earn some money with forex .

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we will all want to dream to have huge profits in Forex trading. And we can have the goal for it and make it come true. We should have known that once we able to trade well in Forex, we will try to gain more and better trading. Only, so far, I need to prepare to have enough trading capital to achieve my goal of reaching better profits.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah if you think you have been improving in making consistent profit then we should just keep on developing our skills more so than we would be able to earn more. I also want to gradually learn how to increase my profit and my goal in forex trading. So I just hope that I will be able to accomplish that.

We must always be satisfied with what we got. this is how we earn money. Many of us end up losing money in forex simply because we are pushing our account too hard. I know its really so hard to make money in forex and pushing ourselves to earn more can only result to more loses. I do recommend that we invest big money in forex but I don't recommend that we trade if we feel that our skills is not enough to make us earn profit.

Actually i never have any intention of earning huge profits in forex and i hope in my future also i don't have such intention . but i trade forex just to earn some money that can help me to depend on my self . i will depend on my hard work and as i am educated i am very much interested in my core rather then online earning . Just for the time being i want to earn some money with forex .

At least you must have some target, even not as big as other Great trader then i think that is fine. For me my target now to gain constant profit from my trading, i know that is not easy to reach but i must and i need to get more profit from my capital that i spend in this field, i think that is all i need right now, and i am still not satisfied.

nowadays many traders are doing same wrong think in the trading that after getting some profit also there will not be more stratification an again there will trading then it will dangerous that means it gets some time into losses or profit,so the human nature always think to earn money more in the day with this many traders are losing more amounts in the forex market

anybody trading Forex and not satisfied with what ever he/she is getting as a trader should prepare to lose all he/she has worked for,to be successful in Forex trading it all about how discipline one is as a trader and that's why i do advise trader should have low monthly target and that monthly target will be break into daily return when trading,if one is not satisfy as a trader,the trader will end up losing all he/she has worked for.

I will be always satisfied with what is get in forex because as we all know a greed person cannot survive in forex for sure . so a trader should satisfy with what he get . as i am a student i trade forex just for getting some extra income and i will be always satisfied with what i get in forex . going for greed will loss all you have so never trade with greed of earning huge profits .

Then, why those greedy people that are aiming for huge amount of profits will going to be successful and survive the market. I think you will understand that because of greed and unsatisfied on what they have makes them motivate to even go farther to have better profits and you can say that they have the concept of greed.

I will be always satisfied with what is get in forex because as we all know a greed person cannot survive in forex for sure . so a trader should satisfy with what he get . as i am a student i trade forex just for getting some extra income and i will be always satisfied with what i get in forex . going for greed will loss all you have so never trade with greed of earning huge profits .

Greed is when you feel not satisfy but in bad terms, i mean even the time is right you still try to take chance to increase your profit, but in here feel not satisfied with our own is a good thing, everyone set a dream and when they achieve it maybe there will be another dream again, and in forex usually if people reached their first dream, they will try to reach their second dream.

yeah i think that we should learn to be satisfied. when you say you don't get satsisfied that you would want to keep on trading even if it would mean taking such a high risk. so i agree with you , we should try to increase our goal of profit with good planning and strategy. it is not something we just want to do right away without right preparation

Yes, true. No any human satisfied with their work, all want to earn extra. All trader want to increase their profit no one satisfy with their profit but it is too hard to earn from forex trading business until you make good strategy. To be a success you have to trade with cool mind and never fear with losses is the key of success of trading market. sometime your unsatisfied with your work helps you to be a successes because you want to earn extra, to earn extra you have to do hard work with huge risk.

yeah it is not always easy to earn in forex even if you are a good trader. so i think if you have made a good profit already,then better stop trading and just relax and make some practice again. so that you would be prepared once again on your trading. we should not just focus on maintaining on our goal . we should be focus on making sure that we don't stress ourselves out.

set a target maybe is good way to make trader controlling unsatisfied feeling. if trader always feel not satisfied with the result, maybe they will end up with over trading. while we know that over trading is not good because the market unpredictable, and not always give assurance to trader that they will always get profit.

set a target maybe is good way to make trader controlling unsatisfied feeling. if trader always feel not satisfied with the result, maybe they will end up with over trading. while we know that over trading is not good because the market unpredictable, and not always give assurance to trader that they will always get profit.

All people want to make some extra money from market. Nobody satisfy with their money so set a target may be good way to control unsatisfied feeling in limit but I am sure that set a target also may not helpful to control our unsatisfied needs fully. Never try over trading to make more profit it may cause heavy loss so always try to utilize your mind fully.

• 2 weeks later...

All people want to make some extra money from market. Nobody satisfy with their money so set a target may be good way to control unsatisfied feeling in limit but I am sure that set a target also may not helpful to control our unsatisfied needs fully. Never try over trading to make more profit it may cause heavy loss so always try to utilize your mind fully.

There is no doubt to know everyone want to make money from the profit in forex trading. So, we can not stop in one point or one profit only. Because we have to know, making profit one or two times will never be enough for us. We need to generate profit persistently like our salary.

Well, getting greedy with our trades can result in some bad losses as I have come across such situations several times in my career. Trading is something we should be dealt with a good trading strategy and with cool mind.

Actually we should be satisfied with what we get because as we all know in forex profits and loss are very common . so we cant expect or predict which one we get . but in fact i can say that it will be always good to be happy what we get in forex . If you are expecting to get more then gradually you will get emotions while trading and that will surely make you loss most of the times . so be happy what you get .

trader need to know that market open 24 hours for weekdays and never be vanish as far as the whole world still use currency as transaction tool. so, not need to rush and act everything will be gone tomorrow. not necessary to be greedy and exit from market when trader already get good profit or their target fulfilled.

we should be able to face the situation of trading with a cool mind. if we just satisfied with the results we get then we will cease to keep learning and will not be able to generate better profits because we know with the increasing knowledge we have and it will make a profit on the trade we can also be better.

We have to have good financial management, so that the target we want to achieve, such as the monthly profit target should be appropriate and should not be lacking. Because if the targets we set do not fit can certainly mean we still can not control the financial management well. Learning and therefore the time required to trade forex is a long time.

Basically, humans are never satisfied, it was a natural thing as long as our dissatisfaction makes us never give up and keep trying to be better, as it is also in forex trading, it does not matter if we are not satisfied with the results we gain now, as long as our dissatisfaction do not continue to be greed, because greed will only make our trading mess.

Be satisfied with what you got but same time try to want more. Because if you want more but not satisfied with what you got you will end up restless and a failure. But if you are satisfied with what you got but same time want to have more then we can say we can really make good income in forex without any problem at all. I'm sure we can see ourselves earning good amount of money each month.

Indeed if we should also have a monthly target on our trade order management of our money would be better but we can not do that if we have not been able to do a run consistently on a daily profit on the trade we do because to get any profit target month will be very difficult if we can not be consistent with our daily earning.

Well, if we want to have a monthly target first thing to note is that the daily gains have to be achieved, it is for a newbie would be very difficult at all to make a profit every day due to daily price action always different so we can not continuously use one strategy alone.