Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I think the rate is 2 cents per post. Its hard if you have hard time loading JKKE. I'm just wondering what browser do you use when you open JKKE? Because its maybe because of the adds on. If you want to try. Try to open your browser in safe mode or turn off that adds on and see if you can open JKKE without any problem. If you still have some problem then try to check your cache maybe its full or something.

You don't only make good work at Jkke.Com forum but you also make a very good work in giving a hands on steps to members who find some troubles in dealing with websites.

Keep up your very good work and don't ever hesitate to contact me if you have any problem.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed I have some problems on loading on the site . I don't know why these is happening more often lately. So I hope that they would find a permanent solution to this problem. So that we would be able to enjoy posting on the site daily. But for now I'm just waiting for the site to get back online

I'm experiencing technical difficulties in the forum. I have tried in any of the time of the day to make some activities but keep on seeing of the database error and server error very often when I'm posting and making replies. I hope this will be fixed asap.

There is no problem at all ridd, the whole idea is that i was not active to monitor everything in the last week and you can see that through my posts in the forums as i weren't active as usual so the forum is already working great since i returned back :)

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

this site is loading on my end now and so I don't have any more problems unlike yesterday and so are we start posting that on the site immediately. I am just so happy and excited that the site is finally back online and so I would be able to accomplish my goal already

I am glad to read that you have enough time indieover for being an active member at Jkke.Com forum, i would like to see a very good and improved activity from you in the different forum sections, just don't forget to create useful topics and don't make all your posts in the ptp forum area!

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I'm happy that I got in here. I'm going to post my proof of payments in here tomorrow if I can. I just have some problem with my print screen and saving it in paint. I do hope that I can fix this soon. I'm happy that I do earn good amount of money in here and I'm hoping that I can post in here as regularly as I can. So that I can maintain and earn at least 5 dollars a month in here.

I can't load the site for now. So I just hope that the site would get back online pretty soon. I just hope that I would be able to post a lot once again on the site. So maybe I should just request payout already once the site is back. So that I would be able post my payment proof here also immediately.

I have hard time opening the site two days ago and even yesterday whole day. But late last night I finally open the site and make some post and I'm very happy. Now I'm thinking to post again today but I don't know if its okay just to post less than 20 hours since I post late last night and today I want to post this afternoon and not wait for the night to post. I'm really happy that I can regularly post in here again.

That's really great to you have been able to load the site already. So I am just hoping that I would be able to post a lot on this site as well so that I would be able to request payout already. Maybe later on i would be visit the site and make some post once again on the site.

I have made posts last evening with 10 posts but I again see the forum to be down and hard to access. I don't know why this keep on repeating as I got affected with my activities and yet, I'm going for 100 posts in this day if I will just be able to access the forum with no problems.

I have made posts last evening with 10 posts but I again see the forum to be down and hard to access. I don't know why this keep on repeating as I got affected with my activities and yet, I'm going for 100 posts in this day if I will just be able to access the forum with no problems.

You can make posts and topics freely at Jkke.Com forum because all issues have been solved in the forum, the server is good enough but there were some few attacks during my offline times which i take care of once getting back.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Really waiting for the payment admin. I hope you will be online and clear mine. Since, I have only requested for 100 posts and yet, done with the posting today after I missed the activity yesterday because the forum is not accessible at that time.

I would like to congratulate you ridd for receiving your third payment at Jkke.Com forum.

You really do a very good work at Jkke.Com but i would like to see general posts and topics made by you at the different forum sections and start to decrease the posts you make in the ptp sections.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Yes, I would like to have other sections only if we have many members posting in the other sections. But so far, only few that's why I don't have much posts in other sections but I'm trying. And I got paid again. :D

ncnue0.jpg

----------------

Congratulations again Ridd for your very good work, i would always like to see your good activity in the forum, and feel free to post as many good posts in the general sections as you can.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

JKKE is a good option for me to post right now, since other forum paid so slow, and with activity that they have i think only in 5 days i can get cashout from this site, and also i prefer to cashout with Paypal because i think that is the most suitable for me

well i have recently decided to join this forum but i am facing difficulty in joining it because some times the forum accessible and some not.i think its because of the Cable Cut Issue held in (Asikandaria, Egypt) which really badly affect the interest speed of various countries.i dont know home much it will take to be reset.:(...but i will try my best to join it.

JKKE is a good option for me to post right now, since other forum paid so slow, and with activity that they have i think only in 5 days i can get cashout from this site, and also i prefer to cashout with Paypal because i think that is the most suitable for me

I am glad to hear that you are willing to join Jkke.Com and be one of the most active members as well, i look forward to see your good quality posts in the different forum sections.

well i have recently decided to join this forum but i am facing difficulty in joining it because some times the forum accessible and some not.i think its because of the Cable Cut Issue held in (Asikandaria, Egypt) which really badly affect the interest speed of various countries.i dont know home much it will take to be reset. :(...but i will try my best to join it.

I hope that you get that connection problem solved soon and be able to join Jkke.Com forum.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

Just done my posting for today. And admin stated of the posting in the general discussions and so far, I have done posting in the computer section I think and by tomorrow I will going to have lower sections I think in the more of personal discussions and I hope I can have good posts there.

The post rate is acceptable but it is just sad that the admin doesn't pay by liberty reserve. As I am more comfortable getting paid by liberty reserve if the admin would add that I am sure a lot of the members would be more active on the site as well.

Actually, i have created a voting topic for members like you who need liberty reserve to be accepted at Jkke.Com forum and the result was failure.

So, i think that you can get paid through any of the other payment options and exchange your funds to LR at the online exchange section of the forum.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

The post rate is acceptable but it is just sad that the admin doesn't pay by liberty reserve. As I am more comfortable getting paid by liberty reserve if the admin would add that I am sure a lot of the members would be more active on the site as well.

This is already an old issue and theirs a time in which LR has been promoted by many members to be use. But its seems its did not get enough vote to be added. Anyway. I'm happy using my paypal in here. I know its going to take time before I can make good income in here as we can only post 10 post daily but I'm sure and still hoping that in the long run I can still end up with good earnings in here monthly.

I think the admin still pays for LR whoever will sign up in the forum. However, it is not the forum payment methods and I can see that the admin mostly paid the members in Paypal because of many members request on it. So, I think if they can have paypal or others then, they can grab it.