Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. If I can earn 1000 dollars a month in LR then I'm happy. But right now at most I earn is only 50 dollars LR. lols. That's just 5% of my target earnings. I'm wondering how much other earns monthly via LR. Just want to know if my average is good or bad. lols.

Me too. If I can earn 1000 dollars a month in LR then I'm happy. But right now at most I earn is only 50 dollars LR. lols. That's just 5% of my target earnings. I'm wondering how much other earns monthly via LR. Just want to know if my average is good or bad. lols.

Upon of what I see in other online earners that earns in LR I guess they are into cycler and investment programs and earned or usually have hundred dollars for that single investment program. So imagine that we posters are too far indeed in what they are in and what they earn in LR.

Upon of what I see in other online earners that earns in LR I guess they are into cycler and investment programs and earned or usually have hundred dollars for that single investment program. So imagine that we posters are too far indeed in what they are in and what they earn in LR.

some of the invest in HYIP too, and they are still in profit, even some of them put their money in PTC site or another kind of investment like you said above, but mostly my funds come from make posting in PTP site since i think that is the easiest way while i also do investment in some investment program

LR is very widely used, but the problem is getting the money to actual cash. I really wish that they would either take up their own prepaid card system, or integrate that with some existing one, like Payoneer that I've gotten the luck to use. But for now, it works very well for all my online transactions.

Even in hyip site. Lets say I spend 250 dollars for script 120 dollars for domain, SSL and DDOS for two years. Now imagine if you have a plan that has 50 dollars minimum and theirs 100 investors invested minimum 50 dollars. that's already 5000 dollars right away. Your already earn back your money.

That's why most hyip sites uses LR because in LR theirs no dispute.

Yeah, that only means we need to be extra careful in choosing HYIP. As in the hyip owner indeed it is all win ratio so they will able to earn and scam people without getting problems such as identification and verification as well as not thinking they will lose as from the start they already got attention for the investors.

Yeah you right but i will be glad if liberty reserve will add that dispute feature in it so that we can reduce the lost of our money in hyip program because i too i am investing using my lr and if the program turn to scam i have nothing else to do.

But then it's possible for LR to lose some of their ground on many programs, due to the same issue as with PayPal - members disputing for no reason leads to suspension of the account, which leads to admin being unable to handle payments, which ultimately leads to the downfall of the whole program. Or at least makes a big dent to it.

I'mm all for disputes, since I'm just user myself, but that's the reason many sites won't accept PayPal, which would be the most convenient payment method for myself currently.

Well, we know that LR is getting much revenue with Hyips and other investing program. If LR would add dispute system then Hyips will not surely agree with it. Hyips might find some other e-currency to be use, and that will be a lost of LR. LR is mainly a payment processor of Hyips and other investment program.

Indeed, but such only leads to LR getting the reputation of scam endorsing payment processor, which also is not good. Sure that's only half of the story, but there's no way to please all the parties involved.

it was, because i see many old news and review about them and it sound like you said scam endorsing payment processor, but i think that is the problem of members which not read their TOS before join or use this payment processor, so that is important to read it first

it was, because i see many old news and review about them and it sound like you said scam endorsing payment processor, but i think that is the problem of members which not read their TOS before join or use this payment processor, so that is important to read it first

Well, you can't always just blame the members only. Sure many disputes could be solved with common sense, but I'm sure that you also have been deceived at some point of your life, or a reputable site/service has went downunder after you've paid for it, e.g., airline company goes bankrupt after you've paid for your tickets. Then dispute/chargeback system is great for the customer. But it's just a double edged sword, you have it or don't, there's always someone misusing it and the legit party is losing money because of it.

As for me! Use it at your own risk! It is what it is.. LR doesn't have dispute system and i get used to it! I also don't store a big funds when i have 50 dollars i'm gonna exchange that for cash. I trust LR but not that much as i have read some stories about LR that stealing funds, but it's up to me whether to believe it or not.

No dispute in LR so you will not able to reverse the funds or refund it. That is the disadvantage of LR. That is why when you send payments that will be final already and no more modification or having filing of dispute for problems like in investment programs.

I find it hard to believe that LR would be "stealing your funds". That'd be a killing blow for their business. And no dispute/chargeback just means that you need to be absolutely sure about how and where you want to send your money, and only use LR with the mentality that every transaction you do, ir irreversible and you have the chance to never make that money back (e.g., sending funds to hyip or other investment program).

I find it hard to believe that LR would be "stealing your funds". That'd be a killing blow for their business. And no dispute/chargeback just means that you need to be absolutely sure about how and where you want to send your money, and only use LR with the mentality that every transaction you do, ir irreversible and you have the chance to never make that money back (e.g., sending funds to hyip or other investment program).

Nope. It is not LR is the one who steal your funds those are the programs usually hyip, ptc, or gambling sites. It is always a reminder that LR don't have dispute or reversal of the funds. So it is to us if we want to risk it or not.

@riddick: agree with you, not LR but scammer. they already warned us about that things before so it is our choice to use them or not and as i know their risk i used it, and beside of it, their own security is great plus they have supported in many forex brokers and HYIPs too also PTP forums

When making payment with LR, it bugs you so many times that you really will be absolutely sure about you wanting to make the payment in the end. And if someone has convinced you to make the payment, then the responsibility should be yours - not the payment processors.

What I like in LR is that theirs no dispute. once you receive the funds its yours. Now if you are the one sending the funds and you get scammed. then its your fault because its your use to send that funds on the first place. its you who put the amount and its you who send the amount. so why blame the scammer for scamming you if you don't do your home work?

@riddick: agree with you, not LR but scammer. they already warned us about that things before so it is our choice to use them or not and as i know their risk i used it, and beside of it, their own security is great plus they have supported in many forex brokers and HYIPs too also PTP forums

It is only show that our LR accounts are still safe since we are careful and strengthening our LR protection. So apparently, LR is safe. I doubt others might not understand that they got stolen and it is not LR responsibility but the owner of the account.

It is only show that our LR accounts are still safe since we are careful and strengthening our LR protection. So apparently, LR is safe. I doubt others might not understand that they got stolen and it is not LR responsibility but the owner of the account.

i think they called LR "stolen" their money because we cannot do any dispute or chargebacks for our fund that we already spend, but actually if member want to read their TOS at least about 2 minutes or 3 minutes i am sure they will understand fully about this site,and so far i don't find any proof about that statement LOL

Stolen i think for them is that their funds being able to penetrate their account and manipulate them in order be succeeded. Dispute or customer protection is also different. Thats what I understand from it. I do konw some members who got their stolen lol.

Stolen i think for them is that their funds being able to penetrate their account and manipulate them in order be succeeded. Dispute or customer protection is also different. Thats what I understand from it. I do konw some members who got their stolen lol.

talking about that, i see many problem that LR account got hacked before in many forums LOL, and after do some research it is find out that the member used a simple passwords, after change their alphanumeric password that gave first by admin, and some of them turn off their security feature

Given that by default LR provides users with good password, login PIN and master PIN, if you somehow manage to get your account cleared by a third party, you can only blame yourself. Turning off the security features, and turning on the swift pay (or what it's called - fast wallet?) is just basically begging for problems.