Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

As LR is irreversible ecurrency they do have to maintain a high security payment system as any hack attempts made on the account will result in their clients loss and and the same time their security system will be pointed by all others. So they do have a high quality security system on their site.

Hmm I understand it is good for the security of your account maintained with LR, but still there are so many accounts being hacked, i already lost my account balance few months back. If some one get access to your email it is easy for him to reset everything password/login pin/masterkey and so this security will be left of not much use. I think LR should come up with a full-proof way of security and easy interface.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I understand it is good for the security of your account maintained with LR, but still there are so many accounts being hacked, i already lost my account balance few months back. If some one get access to your email it is easy for him to reset everything password/login pin/masterkey and so this security will be left of not much use. I think LR should come up with a full-proof way of security and easy interface.

If a hacker does become successful to hack our email account, he might still be required to change the previous master pin before he can change any other personal information of your account which is impossible. Moreover, It they do insert the master pin wrong for continuous 5 times, your LR account gets blocked for 24 hours.

If a hacker does become successful to hack our email account, he might still be required to change the previous master pin before he can change any other personal information of your account which is impossible. Moreover, It they do insert the master pin wrong for continuous 5 times, your LR account gets blocked for 24 hours.

I cannot really understand about this master-pin theory, SERVICES - RESET function ask you just your account number and your email, and then you are send a 10 digit reset code to email and all that you just need to verify that code to reset the account information - you get every thing new password, loginpin and masterkey as well.

I cannot really understand about this master-pin theory, SERVICES - RESET function ask you just your account number and your email, and then you are send a 10 digit reset code to email and all that you just need to verify that code to reset the account information - you get every thing new password, loginpin and masterkey as well.

Thats not true. You can not change any information of your LR account unless you provide your Master Key. In case your master key is loss, your account has become useless as there is no alternate methods to recover it neither LR will have you recover it.

Thats not true. You can not change any information of your LR account unless you provide your Master Key. In case your master key is loss, your account has become useless as there is no alternate methods to recover it neither LR will have you recover it.

May be you experienced this in some different situation, but when my liberty account got hacked and i could not login in on it there was nothing i had expect access to my gmail account and i knew my LR A/c No., what all i did is to regain the access to my account use services - reset feature. Did you tried this?

May be you experienced this in some different situation, but when my liberty account got hacked and i could not login in on it there was nothing i had expect access to my gmail account and i knew my LR A/c No., what all i did is to regain the access to my account use services - reset feature. Did you tried this?

As far as I know, there are no reset features in LR. LR clearly states while registering a new account that the login information should be noted and they would not be responsible in case of information loss or stolen.

can anyone answer- how to enable instant payments for a ptc site though LR.

i heard of APi or something. can anyone guide that?

Yes, its done through API... All you have to do is to visit the API secion of LR and create a new API with you secret API password which shouldn't be revealed. You then receive an API code which you should place on your PTC script and that's it. You can start sending and receiving instant payments from LR.

Yes, its done through API... All you have to do is to visit the API secion of LR and create a new API with you secret API password which shouldn't be revealed. You then receive an API code which you should place on your PTC script and that's it. You can start sending and receiving instant payments from LR.

thanks for your help. have you tried it anytime? i mean- that i have to confirm whether it is safe and there is an assurance that my LR account would'nt be hacked.

i have to use this method because it will be tedious to process many payments.

well, LR has become so popular and also user friendly payment system, that hackers have been trying various ways to get into accounts and rob them,

I have been receiving lot of mails in spam box, with different subject lines that can trap greedy users and steal their accounts, if one follows the instructions mentioned in those e-mails.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with archu due to lot of hackers running behind LR hack we have to be extremely careful and if possible avoid having huge money in LR account. I do this by having 3 accounts and one that i use in hyips i dont collect more funds into that also i keep some amount in other payment processors like PM, AP and Hd-money and exchange only when i need them in LR.

• 2 weeks later...

Also don't try to open an account that is link to the email that you usually use. Me I have ten account in LR and I use ten emails. I open ten emails just for ten LR. So even if I receive phishing emails. I'm sure I will not click it because after I open it I seldom open my email. I just email them once or twice a month just to maintain it.

I guess that is also one reason that LR has been a good payment processor and many have been using it because there are less restrictions in here than other payment processors like AP and Paypal.

LR is a good ecurrency but LR is never been a payment processor. Because LR i an ecurrency only. I already explained this in one of threads that your posting also. Its some how the same use. But to make it simple. Payments processors accept creditcard while ecurrency don't so if what your using has creditcard chance are its payment processor. That why its called payment processor because its process payments from creditcard to the site that you have business with. While ecurrency is paying from your balance without any means of adding funds from creditcard.

LR is a good ecurrency but LR is never been a payment processor. Because LR i an ecurrency only. I already explained this in one of threads that your posting also. Its some how the same use. But to make it simple. Payments processors accept creditcard while ecurrency don't so if what your using has creditcard chance are its payment processor. That why its called payment processor because its process payments from creditcard to the site that you have business with. While ecurrency is paying from your balance without any means of adding funds from creditcard.

Now it is clear to me that LR is not a payment processor but if LR is not a payment processor, well it could be difficult to deposit cash into your LR and what is the way to deposit balance into LR?

actually, I didn't enabled that mail notification feature of LR for a long time, for I had fear that those that get access to my mail may trace my account in LR as well, but after learning about security measures to take with the mail account, then I enabled mail notifications and it's much helpful.

I have used their mail notification and so far i dont have problem with it even dont receive any phishing email. It is really interesting that they dont have problem now in delay of the mail notification. So far, i know already and even memorized the keys or the passwords without writing it or saving it. :D

I agree with you that the support service provided by LR is just excellent, they are much professional people as well, moreover they also respond to our queries with a lot of patience, overall, they have great ability for helping their clients through online or mail support.