Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

I guess clixsense will be like neobux. its going to last longer if not forever because its can adopt in any situation just to make sure its going to survive. its not afraid to make some changes to make its profitable ptc in its own right. I guess if you are a member of this site you will say you earn few cents a day in here. But its better to earn few cents every day than higher rate that turn to scam right away.

so the point of this post is this site is good :D, well today i only get about 20 ads here, while i hope to get about 30 ads here to increase more of my balance, and i doing clixgrid for 20 times but nothing i get lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that the yesterday was good as I got 5 cents earnings based on my ptc clicks history. Well, I have here one direct referral but seems until no clicks. I hope to have many direct referrals when I made to have another payment proof here.

5 cents? that is quite high yesterday i earned only 3 cents from this site, so far i don't find any problem with them, i just work like usual click in this site and still joined that games which i cannot earn anymore, i tried about 20 times but still unfortunately i don't earn anything lol

Well, I just seen six big click rates worth half a cent and 1 cent ads. So far, we really don't have problem here as I do reached now 1.8 dollars. I guess I'm really hopeless for this week to have winnings in the clixgrid. I'm already in thousand of clicks but still not high earnings there.

I'm still trying to my luck and hoping to win on clixgrid here. I've been clicking here for almost 2 months now. $8.00 is still so far far away from my reach. :D If i can win on clix grid then that would bring me a lot closer to the minimum payout.

yeah clixgrid can give us some additional money but we cannot earn in that games everyday, for example: me, i already tried them in this month, and previous month but still not win anything from clixgrid,i think that is the matter of luck.

ClixGrid is really for lucky people. And i am not one of them but i am still not losing hope that maybe i'll be able to win here this month. That would be a big bump on my account balance.

Although ClixGrid is a not a permanent way to bump your earnings here it is really the referrals and upgrade that would do that consistently for you.

ClixGrid is really for lucky people. And i am not one of them but i am still not losing hope that maybe i'll be able to win here this month. That would be a big bump on my account balance.

Although ClixGrid is a not a permanent way to bump your earnings here it is really the referrals and upgrade that would do that consistently for you.

but not easy to find refferals for this site, since the rate here not like many site :D, and also some people will motivated for some days and then they don't make any click, so i prefer to be myself here, but it will be good to have refback for our refferal that made click here

but not easy to find refferals for this site, since the rate here not like many site :D, and also some people will motivated for some days and then they don't make any click, so i prefer to be myself here, but it will be good to have refback for our refferal that made click here

Your right, many people knows clixsense and they have an account in addition they don't allow 2 account for the same IP, in addition for someone who don't intend to gain money in the net he will find that boring, but I was paid monday for 8$ thnxs to tasks :)

Your right, many people knows clixsense and they have an account in addition they don't allow 2 account for the same IP, in addition for someone who don't intend to gain money in the net he will find that boring, but I was paid monday for 8$ thnxs to tasks :)

$8? and you just finished some task here? unfortunately for me i never see any task available for me and that is not good for me, i keep clicking ads here and still waiting to reach my first minimum payout in clixsense

$8? and you just finished some task here? unfortunately for me i never see any task available for me and that is not good for me, i keep clicking ads here and still waiting to reach my first minimum payout in clixsense

Well you can find task usually in friday, but in these days there are not many tasks in addition they are difficult ones so I try to always look for them and choose the easiest one (there is a task who pays you 0.12$ for just choosing the right item, almost like a survey and very easy)

i just find some task today dude, but that is not easy as i think it seems i confused with them so i just leave that behind and choose the other thing and only click here, today i get about 2 standard ads and more than 10 micro ads :D

• 3 weeks later...

Its seems payza is getting popular right now as theirs so many proof of payments that is done using payza. I don't know if its has good effect to alertpay now that its name is payza. To be honest its seems better to say payza than to say alertpay. Anyway clixsense is really a stable ptc site. I think right now its even more stable than neobux right now.

from what i see both of them still stable to pay the members, but the only problem is rate :D, i think is clixsense the rate is better than neobux, but i don't care as long as that both give me some earning why not? well today i just clicked 20 ads here 1 standard ads and the rest is micro ads, i hope i will get more ads tommorow.

Yup this site still stable same as everyday the reason of this coming from clixsense's sister site adhitz because Adhitz make super profits to JIm the admin of clixsense.In this time he pay members more than 5 years and seem this site's statement is very stable and since site stable many members will enter in this kind site too.

What? Adhitz is related to clixsense? So which one came first. I suppose adhitz did first? So all the income generated by clixsense came from adhitz then? They place all the adhitz banner there?

Yes Adhitz and clixsense had same admin dear.I think he is good and successful admin because as you know traffic in alexa in both clixsense and adhitz is superb and It make us trust in quality traffic for sure.

What? Adhitz is related to clixsense? So which one came first. I suppose adhitz did first? So all the income generated by clixsense came from adhitz then? They place all the adhitz banner there?

adhitz and clixsense under the same admin lol, if you check it carefully admin also have other earning site that i am sure he must be earned well, but in clixsense i already have some bucks in my account, but still so far to reach minimum cashout yet, today i get about 20 ads, 1 standard ad and the rest are micro ads

It's only know that i realized that the admin of adhitz and clixsense is the same. LOL!

Well, i've paused my activity here for about a month already. I was too lazy to click here because it just takes a long time to reach minimum payout here. I was earning around $1.00 per month here clicking on my own. And it would take me 8 months to reach the minimum payout for standard members here. But i think i might start spending sometime here again and see how the tasks can help in boosting my earnings here.

• 2 weeks later...