All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

As long its pays I think this site is good. Beside this site is paying for more than three years already so theirs no doubt that clixsense is a good and stable ptc site. One concern that I have right now with this site is its age. Because no matter how good a ptc site is its not immortal. Its will going to die and turn to scam in due time.

• 2 months later...

True the $10 minimum payout is low but because they are a trusted site ,you somehow feel that you will eventually get your money when you eventually reach the payout. Plus if you are lucky you may win the clix grid once in a while. Like me, i won 50cents yesterday and some people are winning even more than that. So that should help to reach the minimum payout quicker.

I hope that if clixsense than prioritizing the advertisers they should make prioritize also with the members. Having no members in any ptc is a dead site and cannot survive. They should have good referral exchanges and i want that too. :D

from my point of view, clixsense also try as the best as they can to make advertisers and members feel comfortable in the site so the cashflow will be good for them. and maybe giving some rent refferal for the members in this site could be a good way

I think that is why they came up with the clixgrid game stuff. So as to give members more opportunities to earn but of course while also making their own money too in the process. Although you will have to click so many links, but at least it will eventually help to boost one's earnings on the site.

absolutely right and I strongly agree with you, friend. but it is very regrettable that ClixSense does not provide referrals rent that makes all the members here have taken the trouble to get referrals directly. and I'm pretty sure if cliksense provide rent referrals it will be many who hired including me

I guess ads shown in Clixsense are

geo targeted that is why many

members find it hard to reach the

cashout limit.It is somewhat like

Wordlinx where the ads stay for a

certain time and if you dont click them you might end up finding no

ads for yourself.Atleast you get for assured paid clicks a day.However, I still feel that Clixsense is not a bad site as thought by many , it requires a little more effort that is to log in more than once a day.I don't have a credit card to use and since I'm a beginner definitely I haven't seen any ads to click on.

Even though theirs constant changes in clixsense one thing remains in here and that is this site is still paying until now. I know its hard to find a good site to join and invest our time an money. But in clixsens our clicks really do account. And its good that the site is constantly trying to innovate to continue paying its members.

Good news to all members as the admin decided to lower the minimum cash out amount for all levels of mebership. Upgraded members can now cash out if they will reach $6. For Standard members, they will just need to reach $8. The implementation of these new changes will be in February.

Yes, im really happy that they have lowered the payout for both memberships. I just near to 4 dollars. So it only means that by february we can have the payment and i will be half way on it. Still striving hard to click here daily.

As for me, I am just trying to raise the money in my account so that I will be able to get a lot when I get paid here in March. It may still be a long way to go but this is still an earning.

Its really a tough job to reach Payout here since it is high it takes many months for standard members but from Feb 1 minimum payouts are gonna be 8$ for standard and 6$ for upgraded which is a nice news.

Its really a tough job to reach Payout here since it is high it takes many months for standard members but from Feb 1 minimum payouts are gonna be 8$ for standard and 6$ for upgraded which is a nice news.

Indeed, this is nice news. But I am hoping that they will consider paying those members who already have $8 now. If the implementation of this rule will start in February, I may get paid only in March.