Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

ClixSense continues to grow at an amazing rate and they will soon be reaching 1.5 Million Members.

At the current rate of signups it should only be a couple days to reach this milestone.

The site Admin has a special offer for the member that promotes the 1.5 Millionth user.

We've paid our 1,496,617 members $893,180.93 on time, every time!

We've delivered over 138,764,912 views to our advertisers' websites!

Clixsense has 1,496,617 members already just few more thousand members and this site will reach 1.5 million members. Wow that is more than the population of the city I live in. lols. Right now theirs only some 400 thousand people in my city and maybe as high as 600,000 if you count does people who come outside the city area to work in the city. Good luck clixsense.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its already reach 1.5 millionth member by now. its been many days now. But I don't return to check if its already reach 1.5 million members. but I guess its not hard for clixsense to get 3600 thousand members. Anyway its funny that its has more members than paying amount. Others ptp sites already pays in million but has thousand members only.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no doubt this company is one of oldest ptc companies On the other hand We should put into consideration that its very economic company for any advertiser because its has very good prices ... At the same time the minimum payout at this company is very high so i see that stands for an obstacle in the way of our progress

• 2 weeks later...

There is no doubt this company is one of oldest ptc companies On the other hand We should put into consideration that its very economic company for any advertiser because its has very good prices ... At the same time the minimum payout at this company is very high so i see that stands for an obstacle in the way of our progress

Progress of who? To think about it. Most ptp site that has less than 10 dollars minimum to cashout don't survive long. So the minimum is actually not an obstacle but rather the medium that make clixsense survive for many years. And I guess if they reduce the minimum clixsense will not going to survive.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't understand why many who is not even a member complain that the minimum to cashout is 10 dollars is an issue since this site started on 2007. So For me its not an issue or a topic anymore. Because if that is an issue clixsense will not going to survive until now. In fact that is even maybe the reason why this site still pays until now.

This site running for a long time but I'm wondering when will I receive a good news in here. A good news that this site is not only paying but giving good number of ads and the rate is 1 cent per click. If that will happen then for me its goodnews.

• 2 weeks later...

The worse case right now of clixsense is that its you can earn good amount if you go upgrade and have referrals who is willing to upgrade also. One problem is that since this site is old and many who are clickers already joined this site. Its hard right now to find new referrals that is willing to invest also.

The worse case right now of clixsense is that its you can earn good amount if you go upgrade and have referrals who is willing to upgrade also. One problem is that since this site is old and many who are clickers already joined this site. Its hard right now to find new referrals that is willing to invest also.

that is the fact as we know their member already reached more than 1,5 million member, so hard now to find the one who want to join and upgraded, since they afraid to do upgrade even this site is one of the legit site

Every month theirs a new people who got an internet connection. Who graduate from high school or from college or has loss its job. So in short theirs still many potential members every month. What you need is just patience and determination to succeed online. That's how.

Every month theirs a new people who got an internet connection. Who graduate from high school or from college or has loss its job. So in short theirs still many potential members every month. What you need is just patience and determination to succeed online. That's how.

Well, you may be right that the population is growing and there will be new members for the ptc industry. But knowing that how we will have convincing and attracting the potential members to join or register under our referral links.

Minimum cashout is 10$.What?Clixsense should do like Donkeymails...no minimum payouts.10$ is like impossible to reach

Yes, you were right. Clixsense does have a minimum payout of 10 dollars if we compared to donkeymails it only have 1 dollar payout. 10 dollars in not impossible to reach if we are active everyday and that is possible and will take some time to reach it.

Yes, you were right. Clixsense does have a minimum payout of 10 dollars if we compared to donkeymails it only have 1 dollar payout. 10 dollars in not impossible to reach if we are active everyday and that is possible and will take some time to reach it.

its a good option only if there is instant payment system, if they keep $1 minimum then imagine admin sending more than 100 payments in a day.

and in admin point of view, there will be a loss as many will cashout.

one more thing is forum is also not there, because their team cannot handle it as there are many members

i think appointing more than 20 moderators will help

forum will be required because it will help to earn faster as $10 is slow

Moderators are responsible for forum and i dont think they will need it as you said they have bigger payout to be able to handle the payment requests so there is no reason to have moderators or forum for clixsense. Their support team i guess is enough to manage payments. :D

Moderators are responsible for forum and i dont think they will need it as you said they have bigger payout to be able to handle the payment requests so there is no reason to have moderators or forum for clixsense. Their support team i guess is enough to manage payments. :D

not only for the payments, mainly because of some tips by members to get more direct referrals

this will help to earn more

to avoid lots of posts they can only put some selected subforums (eg. no chit-chat sub-forum..)

Okay. If clixsense will be able to do it then that will be okay and will help its members for getting direct referrals. Clixsense does have lot of members so creating a forum or community will be not expensive for clixsense. I just wonder there will be a feedback section and then we may suggest something. :D

Okay. If clixsense will be able to do it then that will be okay and will help its members for getting direct referrals. Clixsense does have lot of members so creating a forum or community will be not expensive for clixsense. I just wonder there will be a feedback section and then we may suggest something. :D

i dont agree with you, clixsense is the best ptc in the world so creating a forum will not be so expensive

and it will be for the benefit of the members and the site (because members can suggest new ideas to improve the site)