Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clixsense for me is the top PTC site that I do have right now. And I'd like to suggest to all of you that if you're a Filipino, you can join our team too. I'm already near to my 1st cashout here which is $10, I'm just a few clicks away from that amount. I'm really hoping that I can reach $10 within this month. Being an upgraded member is really helpful 'cause more ads will appear in your site. And in fact, you only have to pay $16 ANNUALLY. Other PTC sites offer like $80-90/year.

Clixsense for me is the top PTC site that I do have right now. And I'd like to suggest to all of you that if you're a Filipino, you can join our team too. I'm already near to my 1st cashout here which is $10, I'm just a few clicks away from that amount. I'm really hoping that I can reach $10 within this month. Being an upgraded member is really helpful 'cause more ads will appear in your site. And in fact, you only have to pay $16 ANNUALLY. Other PTC sites offer like $80-90/year.

Glad to know that you are part of the CSTP team, I am also a member of that a filipino team on clixsense. When I was still an standard member on this program I only earn a few cents per day but when I joined the team and get an upgrade I earned more than what I earned when I was still standard member so this is why I love this site now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This program is the best PTC for me so far. Today, I can make like more than $2.50 on my account here. Well, this is good, and I am very happy with this. So, the total amount in my account now is about $9.20 here. I need like $5.80 more to make the Payment request by using Liberty Reserve

in the all ptc site this is greatest ptc site an alomost in this ptc site so many members will join daily and in this we must get more referrals to get the payout or upgrade the membership an i have join this site when i enter into online only an iam happpy that this site is stil paying from so many days

Well, it is now, I still earn $9.51 in my Clix Sense account. I have to wait to get $5.48 more, then I will make the next withdrawal again from this Clix Sense. I hope I can get more easy Tasks from this program. So, at least I can boost what I get from this program. But, it is not always available

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I made withdrawal from Clix Sense here for the 4th time. This is very good for me here, I can earn like $15 again from this Clix Sense business. Hopefully there will be more and more PTC like Clix Sense here, so I can make good money

the actual lowest shell out degree pace is actually excellent along with okay for individuals with the producing some really good cash flow by enroll in of this site and something issue a lot more i came across that this site has plenty of compensated record meaning the website is actually compensated along with offering site so was ready to enroll in this web site.

This is actually the best ptc site and there are lots of ways to earn here other than clicking like completing tasks and offers. I have tried registering here some time ago but my registration wasn't successful; I can't remember the exact problem I encountered but it seems it has to do with something about my location.

I feel now, the Tasks on the Clix Sense is limited here. Each member has the limit on its task. So, once it reaches the limit, we can not do the same task again. This is not fair actually, because not too many people can do the Tasks good. And it is hard to make so much without Tasks

Simply no not really however although and i already arrived at your minimum payment and we are looking forward to your payment that is planned next month only i am not really wrongly recognized. Identical the following the quantity of advertising that i am getting features lessened although i could truthfully see several advertising available at start time period.

i have registered many ptc site. all are slow earning site. but from these i think clixsense is better than other.Though clixsense is slow earning site but it has a seo income opportunity which is given 3 cent to 7 cent. this is likely google search and it is so easy. for every page you will 3 cent to 7 cent. by this you can income unlimited.

What matrix you are talking about? Although, I feel that their minimum is just fine now when it comes to paypal or payza to have 6 dollars. The way to high minimum is really in the LR which we must have 15 dollars before, we can request for payment in there and so far,I don't have interest in their tasks.

Now, I am requesting the Payment of $19.25 here. It is very nice thing for me. I believe I will get paid soon in the end of this year 2012. I am also very happy to know, I get $5 bonus from Clix Sense. The bonus is given, because I already make $50 from the Tasks feature here.

I still don't know but it's really good if you are upgraded their tasks is only one way to have better earnings aside from earning in the referrals. I don't have a chance for that, and I can't think to upgrade yet because of not active in the tasks and how easy or many offers we will have for the upgraded.

I'm happy that you guys keep on active in here. I already give up and focusing in much more higher earning opportunities. But I miss my account in here at the same time. If I not stop clicking in here I should been like four years member of this site already. That's how old my account in here if I'm still activity clicking in here. But I think I make a right decision not to spend my time in here.

I'm actually not happy that I still need to be in here just to reach minimum which takes a standard members months of clicking. So, if they have better way to earn then, I will no longer have problem with it. But still considering to stop clicking once I have made the minimum and received the payment.