Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clixsense is one of greatest companies in the ptc industry, although they offering a high minimum payout but the upgrade is only 14$ for 1 year. Invest, and get more referrals then we will surely earn through this site.

i agree with you, i have been a member of this site and they do pay good. aside from that, they also make advertisements available almost every 5 hours. unlike the other site, i still have to wait 24hours so that i can visit the adds.

I am going to cash-out, later this month. I am already eligible for cash out since the admin lowered the minimum cash out amount. All the while, I thought that the payments system was still the same in that the members are not the one requesting payments. I remember, this one already changed and members can request payment already.

@pinoycity

Good luck. Anyway. are you upgrade member in here? How many active referrals do you have in here? I'm happy that you reach minimum in here and really patient enough to click for many months to earn in here. I know its hard to earn in here because of the low rate. But its stable and that its all its take to be a successful ptc.

@pinoycity

Good luck. Anyway. are you upgrade member in here? How many active referrals do you have in here? I'm happy that you reach minimum in here and really patient enough to click for many months to earn in here. I know its hard to earn in here because of the low rate. But its stable and that its all its take to be a successful ptc.

Thanks. I used to be an upgraded member here but was not able to attract referrals. I think, I only have one referral and this one did not even upgraded his account. I've let my upgrade expire and now I am just a Standard member.

What is the best way to earn here? Just by clicking adds or by referring people. I understand that in order to earn big here, you have to upgrade your account but i dont think i could attract referrals so i guess i'll just follow pinoycity and be just a standard member here.

What is the best way to earn here? Just by clicking adds or by referring people. I understand that in order to earn big here, you have to upgrade your account but i dont think i could attract referrals so i guess i'll just follow pinoycity and be just a standard member here.

Better to be an upgraded member and get many referrals under you. This is how you will earn a lot here in Clixsense. If you will just click as a Standard member, it will take you months to reach the minimum cash out amount.

Of course both are necessary. But then the second option is indeed difficult to do so. That is why better to focus first on clicking then try to have payment and will try to promote your reflink of clixsense and might able to have some referrals.

Thanks. I used to be an upgraded member here but was not able to attract referrals. I think, I only have one referral and this one did not even upgraded his account. I've let my upgrade expire and now I am just a Standard member.

Then I guess you going to be breakeven in here. When I still active in here and if your computation is the same as mine its going to take 10 months more or less to reach and earn 10 dollars without referrals. That means you breakeven after ten months.

I think the best strategy is to upgrade when you already have at least 10 referrals.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you have estimated for how long you been clicking to have your payment in clixsense. Interesting that it is more than a year. So far, I still only have 5 dollars. And really pursuing to check it from time to time if possible since I always see now 1 cent and half a cent ads which is impressive for standard membership.

Not as popular as Neobux, but ClixSense is also having good traffic rank on Alexa, which is 724 and traffic rank in Russia is just 232, it seems more visitors to this site come from Russia, anyway, it's paying and definitely trust worthy.

Not as popular as Neobux, but ClixSense is also having good traffic rank on Alexa, which is 724 and traffic rank in Russia is just 232, it seems more visitors to this site come from Russia, anyway, it's paying and definitely trust worthy.

I agree with you this site is good for me and I get paid 4 times alrteady bercause I( have some refferals upgrade and also I make money from them too. 6 dollars as min payout for upgrade is easy to reach as I ever notice.

Yes, I make over 4 cents. And then now I do have seen many ads still in clixsense. As i usually visit it most often and really see additional ads with 5-10 microads. Not bad as I can access it whenever I want and we will be credited. Only then until now no luck in the clixgrid.

Yes, I make over 4 cents. And then now I do have seen many ads still in clixsense. As i usually visit it most often and really see additional ads with 5-10 microads. Not bad as I can access it whenever I want and we will be credited. Only then until now no luck in the clixgrid.

Me too my statistic in clixgrid is very bad. I win just 2 times but I click in clixgrid 1200 times already.Anyway I cam lucky a little as I stay at 5.57 dollars already It seem I get paid in next week.

Well you atleast won twice. But then me, I still not able to have winnings here even once. But then just keep on having the clixgrid as I do some strategy here and still doing some probability. Same to you im in the level of 5 dollars+ so i guess it will take some weeks to have first payment here.

Well you atleast won twice. But then me, I still not able to have winnings here even once. But then just keep on having the clixgrid as I do some strategy here and still doing some probability. Same to you im in the level of 5 dollars+ so i guess it will take some weeks to have first payment here.

so it means i am still lucky, right? :D, i only win once in that game. so far most of my trial is loss, haha but at least i can see some good advertise there, but the problem with framebreaker in my account is over now, and i don't find any framebreaker ads now