Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Before you are going to check something like that please make sure that you know what you are doing. Not so easy just like someone can make money from small clicks. Forex is not for everyone so make sure you know what you are doing here just like what i said before. Forex for you if you know how to control the risk, by able control the risk you can survive better than others thus make you more suitable for forex itself.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you are going to check something like that please make sure that you know what you are doing. Not so easy just like someone can make money from small clicks. Forex is not for everyone so make sure you know what you are doing here just like what i said before. Forex for you if you know how to control the risk, by able control the risk you can survive better than others thus make you more suitable for forex itself.

Be sure to know your own risks when you put a trading order in your platform. Make sure to know how to minimize it.

Minimize the risk doesn't mean forex become a business which is more suitable for you, is forex for you and me? The question can be only answered by myself and you. If you have such a high tenacity to trade and learning about forex even you for example lose more than once then forex is for you, or you love high risky business then it is for you.

we must know the market conditions in advance, so we understand the market potential both for optimal results, and you should take advantage of the service broker so that more comfortable

That's why we need to keep analyzing the market in every trading day we are about to do. The market movement is very dynamic...

That's why we need to keep analyzing the market in every trading day we are about to do. The market movement is very dynamic...

I guess if we start daily habit of reading news, sooner we will be able to conclude the market behaviors and the outcomes of these news on the trading market.

Not it is not like that, i think people need more trading and experience to analyze the market, if they don't even serious or just beat around the bush they won't be successful, foreign exchange not a playground for kids, this is a serious business for adult or someone who are able to responsible to their trading.

Not it is not like that, i think people need more trading and experience to analyze the market, if they don't even serious or just beat around the bush they won't be successful, foreign exchange not a playground for kids, this is a serious business for adult or someone who are able to responsible to their trading.

More agree with this, we have our analysis method that we are using to analyze the market to make a trading decision with low risk.

More agree with this, we have our analysis method that we are using to analyze the market to make a trading decision with low risk.

Trading low risk is more preferable, and will safe account if compared with trading high risk taker, indeed if getting profit also will higher but forex is very risky, many experience among trader if they trade using high risk taker usually will get failure, so we control these risk based on our risk management

Yes or No. Forex as a business which is well-known for its lucrativeness and its risk surely gain attraction for a lot of people, from the curiosity of how forex works to someone who are freely confident they could tame forex and make huge load of money. To answer this one i think we need to trade in demo or real account for few months or even years, to see is that really for us or at least worthy for us?

Yes, we should have that since that is the measure to make profit, without analysis all of our prediction will be based on feeling or guessing. So which one do you prefer, prediction based on guessing alone which depend on your guts or analysis where you use a practical and definite technical indicators.

Yes, we should have that since that is the measure to make profit, without analysis all of our prediction will be based on feeling or guessing. So which one do you prefer, prediction based on guessing alone which depend on your guts or analysis where you use a practical and definite technical indicators.

I think so many trader especially beginner will prefer learn technical analysis, because this more simple than using fundamental analysis, but actually both is important for all trader,although any trader prefer trade based on technical analysis but some of them stay away from the market if will released news high impact, because often making the market move in spike movement and often making fail technical analysis

Then i think foreign exchange is not the most suitable place for them, in the end forex also could be modified to be suitable to one person like or not, because forex is flexible enough isn't it? If you don't want to change, have bad habit(such as love to gamble), then it is clear as crystal that you don't mean for forex.

Forex actually opened for everyone, which all people can access forex easily which now forex already become popular business and all people they can learn forex but yes although forex opened for everyone but not everyone will suitrable with forex business and because this is risky business and might as trader they can losing money in trading

Forex actually opened for everyone, which all people can access forex easily which now forex already become popular business and all people they can learn forex but yes although forex opened for everyone but not everyone will suitrable with forex business and because this is risky business and might as trader they can losing money in trading

Yes, as long as they willing to learn more about forex, they can earn more in the future when they know how to maximizing the profits.

Yes, as long as they willing to learn more about forex, they can earn more in the future when they know how to maximizing the profits.

Still so many opportunity in forex business actually, and as trader can enjoy with learning if also they having good mindset about forex, this is not easy way to get rich at short time, some success trader they also passed many obstacle and difficulties, because forex trading need good skill and good learning

I do agree with this guy. Yes forex is for us as long as we willing to learn more and i added it we are willing to fix all the mistake we made. Learning alone is not enough but something like greediness or to exact the feeling want to gain bigger earning, as to grow our capital but in right manner and through intelligent way to take the risk which means not blindly to take the risk.

Conduct analysis of random origin it can not, we must decide an objective analysis, so that opportunities can be greater profits, so trading that run with TICKMILL can be run with the maximum for maximum results

Agree, don't use your gut feelings when it comes to analyzing the price on the market

Controlling emotions during trading in forex is already supposed to be done by a trader. To make us able to control their emotions during the trading is not an easy thing to do. So indeed we should really strive again to the fullest

Very much important to control emotion in trading, although forex like as psychological game, but as trader they must trade based on good emotion like as having good patience and always confidence with their analysis, if any trader always trade based on emotion hence will often faced with failure might forex is not suitable for trader that can't control their emotion

But one thing that you all should know here is that forex not just as psychological game, that is a trading, a business where you get profit by buy low and sell high. This is the matter of concept which makes forex similar than typical commerce we could find around of us offline. So if forex for you i said you should done it right now and don't wait for more, especially if you have more than enough money to start this business.