Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is good to invest. although forex has a very high risk but if we can understand the risks well, then we can get forex profits. Forex risk can not be eliminated, but it can only be minimized. To minimize the risk, we need to make good risk management. And we also need a lot of practice on a demo account, so the money we invest will earn a profit.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

investment mean traders let the positions open for long period. traders following major trend movement and risking small margin only. such approach allowed in trading and even less risk since use small lot size per position. if traders analyze the market via fundamental and technical analysis, they have chance to get profit.

• 4 months later...

forex investing so much fun, because with forex then I can get extra income. for that, we need to have the skills and knowledge to be able to make money with forex. because the forex risk is very high. without having the skills and knowledge of good trading we will not get any money from forex

I do invest in forex right now. I do have about 3,000 dollars and I do hope to earn about 150 dollars a month with this trading capital. My main expectation is to make sure that I can handle my trading account and some how become a big time trader. this is what I'm expecting to achieve right now. But I can only do that once I started to learn and earn.

oh yes yku can decide to take a forex as an investment program but you must not invest all that you has on it because you know that forex is all about selling and exchanging currencies online and at the market anything can still happen so you should know.

Forex is a very promising investment. With forex trading we can get maximum results if we have the skills and knowledge of good trading. for that we need to make the best use demo account to improve the skills and knowledge of good trading

demo account should be the place to practice and learn but we can go right to the live account after a month in the demo account but then it's more preferable I'd you want to stay longer on the demo account so that you will be able to learn a lot more so that you will be able to ensure that you will not lose big right away on the demo account.

demo account should be the place to practice and learn but we can go right to the live account after a month in the demo account but then it's more preferable I'd you want to stay longer on the demo account so that you will be able to learn a lot more so that you will be able to ensure that you will not lose big right away on the demo account.

yes, of course demo account is a good place to practice trading. with a demo account we can practice trading without worrying at risk. therefore we need to utilize a demo account with either. so the money we invest in forex we will be able to evolve

if traders want to gain profit high amount of pips in trading, better if they are implement long approach in trading. in other word, traders trade and let the position floating for long period of time. traders trade by riding the trend and use small margin. set wide stop loss since they are don't want to be involved on small volatility movement.

Forex is good for investment because the forex we can get additional income. For that, we need a lot of skills and knowledge so that we can manage our capital so well that we were able to get the maximum trading. try to start investing in forex. you can take advantage of the bonus for trading posts instaforex

I can really enjoy making some good income in forex trading. I do know its going to take time and effort in my part to earn in forex. Theirs just too many hard press ideas that I end up losing some money in forex trading. But I do know that if my strategy is stable I can survive. Right now I keep on adding more funds in my trading account and hope to make big in forex trading.

• 3 months later...

Forex investment is very profitable for once, because with forex I can get a lot of advantages. For that I always maximize my trading capital well so I can get maximum trading results. And I always improve trading skills so well that I can get the profit  will be even greater

• 2 weeks later...

Forex can be regarded as a very profitable investment at all. moreover the forex market will never go bankrupt. Forex is an investment that does not require a large capital. now we can trade using the capital as small as $ 1 we've been able to trade

Forex will never go bankrupt since that is a market, but you can go bankrupt if you invest your money in forex and cannot manage your capital. I agree that forex does not requires big investment but to gain bigger income, then bigger investment i think is a must for traders who want that kind of success.

Forex will never go bankrupt since that is a market, but you can go bankrupt if you invest your money in forex and cannot manage your capital. I agree that forex does not requires big investment but to gain bigger income, then bigger investment i think is a must for traders who want that kind of success.

course, forex is not going bankrupt but is later bankrupt us if we can not manage our capital with the good.For for beginners we should be able to have the skills and good trading psychology so that we can manage our capital well

course, forex is not going bankrupt but is later bankrupt us if we can not manage our capital with the good.For for beginners we should be able to have the skills and good trading psychology so that we can manage our capital well

That is why we must be careful since we are the object in the market, we trade our money speculate with it and trying to make profit from it, Many traders cannot see this kind of vision and hoping for profit over and over again. For me forex as investment is good but be careful with it.

• 4 months later...

Forex for investment has become a trend in some countries, and in online business. When we look at the number of PAMM accounts increased so did the investors who want to double their own money that they invest in forex. In addition to practical also the expected return is large enough.

Forex for investment has become a trend in some countries, and in online business. When we look at the number of PAMM accounts increased so did the investors who want to double their own money that they invest in forex. In addition to practical also the expected return is large enough.

If we want to get more maximal result in forex, we must try to maximize our trading skills. Who knows that we also can be PAMM manager then we can earn money by opening PAMM account in a broker. In TenkoFx, there is PAMM system too. Trader can try to maximize it. for now, i'm still trying to hone trading skills.