Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

Well, about me own opinion, I see that by practicing well that we can learn how to trade well. So I am trying to keep on practicing so that I would be a good trader also one day. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of profit in forex too.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why we are learning in forex if a trader really want to earn something good in forex trading he must make sure that he work hard to develop his or her self so that he will be earning something good in forex trading but if he do feel lazy to learn and feel that forex is just a place were any one can earn.

I think that it’s actually possible for someone to learn and actually become a good trader if they really put their minds to it. At the end of the day, it's all about how serious one is about trading and what they are prepared to do to ensure success. You really don't have to be born with the talent to be such a good trader.

We must all depend on our mind to do it. Its all about brain work in forex. God will not help you when your account is being wipe out. He's not that present here. I think forex is risky if you think that anyone else can control it beside you. In forex, you can be as talented as you want and as failing as you want. You have the choice to be good if you put all of your effort to it. Its all about trying hard and being smart. 

There are individuals that are born with the ability to comprehend things easier, they do better in school and work and are so quick to understand things. When it comes to forex they can learn forex faster but that alone won't make them good traders. They still need to apply all that they have learnt to trade

Actually It doesn't matter to me if you are born with such talent or not. But I think that all of us have the equal chance to develop our knowledge in forex. I think most people would be able to understand forex well if they are patient enough to learn forex well.

I think that it will depend on you whether you are to succeed in forex or not. It might take others time to understand the basics and to put into practice what they have learned because if you can do so then you have a great chance of meeting success when trading. At the end of the day we all have equal opportunities to make it a success.

I think forex skill is self earned, rather than god-gifted. some people can learn more about forex better than other maybe have that thing but after the don't practice it for more than 5 years or more years they are just like dumb, which make me think actually trading skill is self earned.

How you going to be creative with that talent is your self upbringing. So in short we are all already given talents and its up to use to use that talent properly or try to use that talent or not. Because in the end if we going to loss money in forex or make money in forex it’s all because of our decision and not because of God intervention.

Talent we have learned and can do well if we had not used in a long time, then the talent will be eroded and lost. This can be likened to a long sharp knife we do not use and eventually become dull, as we hone again then back into a sharp knife. Just like a talent or ability that we have but we do not use for a long time.

I guess I can say talent is God gift. But self earning is the way to make profit in forex. What the use of having talent if we don't know how to use that talent. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account. I do believe that we can handle our account in here for good. Who knows we are all in here to make some good money. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here without any problem.

It all has to do with sweat equity. We have to work hard at it. We have to learn and then we can earn. There is no earning if we can't learn about it. In forex, you earn when you learn and have experiences. When you have experiences, you will be a better trader than anyone else. Forex is a place for brain work so don't gamble and don't take the easy way out. Many do gamble and they end up losing. 

Even though we have the talent and knowledge if we do not hone our talents and knowledge that it will gradually disappear, and of course it's very detrimental to ourselves especially if the talent and the knowledge we have in the trade had disappeared all and of course, we will start over again to regain the talent and knowledge that has been lost

Well, talent can be self-earned. There are lots of traders that have worked hard to get where they are now and it has worked to their benefit because they have become successful in the process. You can have the talent but not be able to use it productively in your work.

In forex trading God give us sense of comprehension and learning ability, I do believe that with right nurture of our own skills we can actually make good profit in forex trading. I do love to trade but I did loss lots of money in forex trading before I even earn good amount of money in here. Believe me in forex trading it's hard to make a good living if you don't know how to adjust and anticipate price movement.

Actually I believe that trading forex is more of a science than an art. It is in the arts that talents are abundantly relevant. But in science, you must gradually learn your way up till you master all that you need to master. As a result, one can not say that forex trading is a talent from birth.

yes, we are not use our imagination to draw something to point out the best entry and exit to make profit in trading. its require logic analysis and found valid reason to lead traders perform good decision. rather than art, forex is science which require observation, and research to determine the best strategy to deal with complicated market.

yes, we are not use our imagination to draw something to point out the best entry and exit to make profit in trading. its require logic analysis and found valid reason to lead traders perform good decision. rather than art, forex is science which require observation, and research to determine the best strategy to deal with complicated market.

if we are traders in this business we have to do this trade with the skills that already have skills in this trade will be able to make us better in the trade to make a profit if you can not make a trade with a profit then this problem in the analysis and management skills risk

of course where you might be successful in the trade that do not have the skills in forex trading because forex trading is a skill in a very good part in this business to make a profit

if we are traders in this business we have to do this trade with the skills that already have skills in this trade will be able to make us better in the trade to make a profit if you can not make a trade with a profit then this problem in the analysis and management skills risk

I think that it will depend on you whether you are to succeed in forex or not. It might take others time to understand the basics and to put into practice what they have learned because if you can do so then you have a great chance of meeting success when trading. At the end of the day we all have equal opportunities to make it a success.

to be successful we have to work real hard and a lot of practice on a demo account, but if the talent in the forex problem I think is not very important because we can make talent with hard work and discipline

demo give traders chance to observe real market because the movement same like what happen in live account. traders can learn there without necessary to worry about losing real money. when traders focus, their analytical skill will be improve and able to create or develop good trading strategy.

demo give traders chance to observe real market because the movement same like what happen in live account. traders can learn there without necessary to worry about losing real money. when traders focus, their analytical skill will be improve and able to create or develop good trading strategy.

build skills in this trade is part and are very important in this business so by using the media as well as exercise demo account and so will be very important in this business so much so that will make us be more maximal

• 2 months later...

Ability is usually self-earned. There are numerous professionals who have proved helpful tough to get exactly where there're currently and possesses proved helpful for their advantage simply because they have grown to be succesful at the same time. You might have your ability but is not manage to put it to use productively as part of your buying and selling.

Talent is God gift. But we need to practice to enhance it. I do know we can end up having so much profit in forex if we know how to handle our trading account. I'm sure we can all be making good income in forex trading once we know how to trade. That's why if you think you have it in you to earn good in forex then its better that you practice it and enhance it.

I think to a great extent that trading is something that is earned. It is something the trader earns for himself through series of learning. It doesn't necessarily work as that which the trader gets as a natural gift. However, traders that have high IQ which comes as a natural gift o God can give a trader a higher chance of learning quicker.