Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

Well eventually it will depend on you whether you are to succeed in forex or not. It might take others time to understand the basics and to put into practice what they have learned because if you can do so then you have a great chance of meeting success when trading. So I do agree with you because at the end of the day we all have equal opportunities to make it a success.

i agree with you so far i think forex skill is self earned :D, rather than god-gifted. some people can learn more about forex better than other maybe have that thing but after the don't practice it for more than 5 or more years they are just like dumb, which make me think actually trading skill is self earned.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you so far i think forex skill is self earned :D, rather than god-gifted. some people can learn more about forex better than other maybe have that thing but after the don't practice it for more than 5 or more years they are just like dumb, which make me think actually trading skill is self earned.

talent we have learned and can do well if we had not used in a long time, then the talent will be eroded and lost. This can be likened to a long sharp knife we do not use and eventually become dull, as we hone again then back into a sharp knife. just like a talent or ability that we have but we do not use for a long time by itself would be lost talent

indeed even though we have the talent and knowledge if we do not hone our talents and knowledge that it will gradually disappear, and of course it's very detrimental to ourselves especially if the talent and the knowledge we have in the trade had disappeared all and of course, we will start over again to regain the talent and knowledge that has been lost and it may be mebuat we tired to get it back

As I know Many talented can success in forex if they had family who support them in the back. My big sister had my gramp behind her and It make her success and I guess many kids who born in traders' family will have massive adventage because they had many members help them It is just my imagine

God give us trees and we build house out of it. In forex trading God give us sense of comprehension and learning ability, I do believe that with right nurture of our own skills we can actually make good profit in forex trading. I do love to trade but I did loss lots of money in forex trading before I even earn good amount of money in here. Believe me in forex trading its hard to make a good living if you don't know how to adjust and anticipate price movement.

There is a difficulty in forex trading we have often hone the skills we already have because with it we can make our trade is becoming increasingly better at getting a good profit but if we do not hone the skills that we have then we will only get advantages that moment because we know each day forex trading is always changing

not only skill but a long time in forex trading to our benefit every day, as flight hours or experience that always we use every day will be easier for us to determine which way the price action to move because we are used to seeing these price movements, so it will be easier for us to make decisions that ultimately lead to profits in forex trading.

If you breath then that's already God gift but what to do with that gift only use can make that decision. I don't mind trading forex and losing money as long I know that in the long run I can be successful. Sometimes in forex trading we must learn how to survive loses in order to make good profit. Forex trading is all about making money earn money and that means we need to risk our money to earn money and in order to do that we must thanks God for the right mind to handle this kind of challenge.

it all came back again to the gods that govern our sustenance but if not try how can these blessings will come to us, and therefore is in the forex trading in the beginning will always fail, and will make us feel frustrated due to the loss but if we have a sense of optimistic and always looking forward in studying the trade stage is not impossible we will benefit in the trade.

Sometime we become our own worst enemy and the stumbling blocks to being successful in forex trading. You may have the ability to understand forex easier than the next person but may not put much effort into your learning which means that it will take more time to get up to speed. The trader should be responsible for their learning and application of their knowledge because if they are not serious about it they wont be successful.

God give us trees and we build house out of it. In forex trading God give us sense of comprehension and learning ability, I do believe that with right nurture of our own skills we can actually make good profit in forex trading. I do love to trade but I did loss lots of money in forex trading before I even earn good amount of money in here. Believe me in forex trading its hard to make a good living if you don't know how to adjust and anticipate price movement.

Naturally you need to have more winning trades then those losing, and your winning trades should have bigger profits than losses in losing trades, this can only be achieved if you can understand the market movement, and learned the trading technqiues well.

There is no talent gifted on the Forex trading here. Forex trading needs experience to understand how the market is moving here. If we can understand how the market moves here, then usually we will know about how to make profit from Forex trading. In this way then we need more time to do

There is no talent gifted on the Forex trading here. Forex trading needs experience to understand how the market is moving here. If we can understand how the market moves here, then usually we will know about how to make profit from Forex trading. In this way then we need more time to do

I agree traders are not born but those skills are acquired by learning and experience. But still some are generally talented and so they can get over the things faster, and that is the reason few starts trading profitably than others in shorter period.

one of the key lessons is to have a short life and a strong determination and a sense of optimism and risk-taking so that whatever happens to the risk they will always find a way out and take advantage of every opportunity even though the result is not as expected, but with attitude is optimistic and unyielding spirit is what ultimately makes them able to quickly master the trade

I have to agree with you because at the end of the day is someone is determined enough to be successful in something and they try do all they can to make it they can get there. I believe that we do have the ability to become good traders but just need to bring that out and for some of us its just a little more effort than others to learn and practice.

I think there is no newbie or beginner directly success in forex trading and if this person maybe exist, the case is rarely. even almost all of successful trader pass 2-5 their first year without positive result. so, I think the important and needed here to become success in forex trading is hard work and persistent.

Trading does require hard work and persistence indeed as one of the ingredients being successful as a trader. The same applies even for the people that might find it easier to understand forex trading because eventually you still have to apply that knowledge in to actual trades and put in the practice to get better at trading.

If its talent then its God gift. If its skills then its self earned. We must learn to know the difference between talent and skills. Skills is what we develop when we practice. While talent is what we have that we can develop. Like for example drawing and painting. No matter how hard you going to practice if you have no talent for drawing and painting chance are you will never be. In forex its the same. If you don't have talent in forex trading chance are you will never be.

I still believe that one should take the initiative to learn and discover about forex in an effort to acquire the appropriate forex trading skills to become a good trader. You may not be born with a specific talent but you can work hard and give yourself a chance to be successful at if you are determined and work hard at it.

For me talent is God gifeted and not self earn if you can see you will out how many traders normally learn with a professional traders and experts but at the end of the learning only few will turn in to become a good forex trader for so its only God that can endowed us with the talent.

• 2 months later...

talent or self earned i think cannot make anyone better if they don't sharpen their skills :D, if you have skill it is better to keep in touch with forex and keep yourself have good analytical skill so it will give you better trading result later. as far as i know there are some people that need less effort to learn about forex and some people take some time to become a real trader