Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex And WE!!

biwake

new traders has no appropriate knowledge and experience. I do agree that those traders should take demo practice. not advisable if they are take live trading since they'll generate losses and margin call. as far as traders unable to doing good on demo account, they can't jump trading on live account.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new traders has no appropriate knowledge and experience. I do agree that those traders should take demo practice. not advisable if they are take live trading since they'll generate losses and margin call. as far as traders unable to doing good on demo account, they can't jump trading on live account.

Of course, that is why there are demo account for learning. We also can learn from video tutorials to learn about forex trading. TenkoFx is one of broker which provide it to beginners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We need to learn how to trade first. Its good to try in demo account. And we join as many ptp forums forex as much as possible in this way we can really earn good amount of money bonus that we can use to practice and trade in real account. Once you are confident then that's the time you invest using your own money. But right now its much better to trade using bonus funds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

competency required when we are want to gain profit and to be consistent. trading and make profit difficult when we are has no good trading skills and strategy, while we are has chance to stand on profitable side when we are prepared as a trader. has good analytical skills and know how to cope complexities.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I think that if a person is determined he/she can jump into the forex trading platform without a mentor, having a mentor does not mean that we would not have to work by ourselves, we would of course have to make effort by ourselves still then as well so it is better to make it ourselves right from the start.

I can not live without forex because forex is a business that has a lot of advantages. we can trade using a small capital and with a very flexible time this will make us more comfortable with forex. therefore I tried to trade with the maximum and comfortable

It's a business done by humans and in a bid to earn money from it. Trading in Forex is good business but it's not that easy making money from it because it doesn't always offer you a chance to make profit at all times from it. You earn sometimes and lose some other times too.

It's a business done by humans and in a bid to earn money from it. Trading in Forex is good business but it's not that easy making money from it because it doesn't always offer you a chance to make profit at all times from it. You earn sometimes and lose some other times too.

I think a person who think making money in forex is pretty easy should start to earn from this business. I can say forex is one of the hardest business ever exist not because of its requirement but the way we manage the risk, and you can see that forex included in the list of high risk business aside from the other type of business.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We can be a successful trader, we must try to more improve our trading skills. Demo account can be maximized even an experienced trader also still use it

yes, we can indeed become a successful trader in forex if we continue to strive to continuously improve the ability of good trading. With the ever-increasing capabilities of this then we will be able to try trading with the maximum and comfortable

We can be a successful trader, we must try to more improve our trading skills. Demo account can be maximized even an experienced trader also still use it

All traders in the world have the same start and chance, the process which make difference between you and me. Like this thread title, Forex and WE which means that we are the part of forex itself and the one who also participate to drive the price at higher level or to lower level.

Forex trading is a tough business with high chances of failure. Therefore a new trader must know about this before investing money in this business. The only way to reduce this risk is gain knowledge and experience. The more experienced a trader is the more is the chance to avoid loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah so they won't just jump into this business and later blame broker that they choose as scammers or even blaming forex as unreliable and full with so many scammers business. And that is true the more knowledge you posses and also if you have higher flight hours, you are the one who could stand in fx.

• 2 months later...

I think that is inapproriate when we are blaming broker for our own fault saying that broker is scam just because there are few delays which is really normal especially in busy hours. I think forex as harsh and tough job but really good for someone who want to earn bigger money.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is inapproriate when we are blaming broker for our own fault saying that broker is scam just because there are few delays which is really normal especially in busy hours. I think forex as harsh and tough job but really good for someone who want to earn bigger money.

Well you might be true that intelligent trader blame something which is fact. But blaming without any correction is the same like does not change anything. I know that correction is important that is why after blaming or in soft words find the root of loss then we correct it.

Well you might be true that intelligent trader blame something which is fact. But blaming without any correction is the same like does not change anything. I know that correction is important that is why after blaming or in soft words find the root of loss then we correct it.

Hm, seems your words has some true inside. I also think the same after you said that thing. Yes there are many root of losses by new trader or even experienced traders, as for experienced traders i am sure their losses is because of nature, i mean no one cannot make profit each days without suffering loss.

• 1 month later...

Of course that is the way it is. If we end up blaming the  earth itself for our losses without a way to correct it, then we are as good as dead because Forex wouldn't give us the chance to prosper when we fail to learn from it the way we should learn and that is why correcting your flaws is of utmost importance.

We learn Forex so that we can be able to understand how to make money from it. It is our ability to learn how to trade well that we can get the type of control that we need to have over Forex. Knowing how to also manage Forex is what is rather important and if a trader knows what Forex is all about, then the person needs to know how to manage it in such a way that he or she can benefit from it.