Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex And WE!!

biwake

Well my this thread totally based upon those thinking which comes in our mind and then suddenly gone but we never ask about it, the main objective is forex is only make money, we all know but we all should know first that what factors play role in up and down and one side currency charts, i also know if i ask question about technical analysis is compulsory or not, 99.9% trader including me will say it`s compulsory but in reality it`s has no more value it`s not me saying the world millionair trader vince stanzione says, you can also check him on wiki pedia, he generates million dollar for him self and he legit man,

An other thinking of the fundamental news like if stock going up or good news come market goes but certain it did not affect the market it`s go on his favrote way, no body can force it to move to his desire, then why all traders here good news makes market ups and bad down, i personally saw on many bad news market goes up, i`m not saying you should follow the fundamental or technical analysis i`m just saying rely on reality, Forex for those who really want to make a money there not for all.

There many others things that broker or book maker don`t tell us hows they make money, they make from us, will force to buy that product and etc but in reality that much you simple trade that you much you i`m not saying Vince Stanzione a world best trader is saying, he is perfect guy,i`m not advertser for him, but in reality i personally only want to deliever that message to all of you that is Don`t Jump into The market until you get an mentor ...Forex For those who treat like it real business..

one thing that i want to tell all of you don`t make any stuff until you do that practically or hundred percent satisfied with that stuff or have authentical proof about any stuff , don`t ever follow rumors,Forex for those who have financial problem..

One thing that we should have to know that is just that here the stuff is free and those stuff which is free we not that how much quality it`s have me also admit i new one here but my talk is revolutionzed you, and hope you should follow my point,and also should again re collect info about forex and also if my talk hurt some one i`m sorry for that but reality is that truth always un acceptable and please again post authentic data

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt really say Dont jump into forex without a mentor but rather Dont jump into forex without knowing what you are getting yourself into. There are many people who have been able to make good profits overtime in forex without the assistance of mentors although they can really help a beginner trader very much. Its important to arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can and with live trading practice will come experience that will make you a better trader everytime you trade.

I wouldnt really say Dont jump into forex without a mentor but rather Dont jump into forex without knowing what you are getting yourself into. There are many people who have been able to make good profits overtime in forex without the assistance of mentors although they can really help a beginner trader very much. Its important to arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can and with live trading practice will come experience that will make you a better trader everytime you trade.

yeah i agree with you if you are interested in forex , first open the demo account in some good forex broker, and then get some topic to learn in forex site like babypips, there are a lot of things that poeple can learn there, even without mentor and then keep practicing for some days or even months with demo account until you feel comfortable with demo account and then move to real account :D

• 4 months later...

it's best to prepare themselves for forex perdaangan we should have a very good mentor in the trade so that we do not have a lot of great loss when we start to venture into forex trading and I strongly agree with what you are saying but the knowledge that can be obtained from which only and not of a mentor alone and we can practice to become a good seoranmg trade using a demo account because it will not hurt us, and with it we will have a wider knowledge...

• 4 months later...

it's best to prepare themselves for forex perdaangan we should have a very good mentor in the trade so that we do not have a lot of great loss when we start to venture into forex trading and I strongly agree with what you are saying but the knowledge that can be obtained from which only and not of a mentor alone and we can practice to become a good seoranmg trade using a demo account because it will not hurt us, and with it we will have a wider knowledge...

you don't need mentor, but it is good that you have mentor so you will accelarate your progress here rather than only trade with yourself, because they will keep you on the line and it will boost your skill faster rather than other which don't have mentor, with demo account we also make ourself as better trader especially for newbie

Yes the main objective of Forex is to make money, however protecting our capital should also be the primary focus of a trader. Anyone who has qualities like discipline, patience, control over greed and emotions can start Forex business and make money in it.

protecting our own capital while get profit at the same time, don't forget about it. we can decide not to do anything to protect our capital :D, but in here we also need profit for what we spend here, even it is not easy as to say that thing, because we don't know when market will give us opportunity to earn profit from forex. but as long as we discipline we will get higher chance to earn profit.

yeah i agree with you if you are interested in forex , first open the demo account in some good forex broker, and then get some topic to learn in forex site like babypips, there are a lot of things that poeple can learn there, even without mentor and then keep practicing for some days or even months with demo account until you feel comfortable with demo account and then move to real account :D

To be able to trade in the forex we should study first. And demo trading is the right place for it. Here, we will gain trading experience that we can use for real trading. And if we have ready for trading using real account, I suggest to take advantage of bonus offers from brokers.

Well my this thread totally based upon those thinking which comes in our mind and then suddenly gone but we never ask about it, the main objective is forex is only make money, we all know but we all should know first that what factors play role in up and down and one side currency charts, i also know if i ask question about technical analysis is compulsory or not, 99.9% trader including me will say it`s compulsory but in reality it`s has no more value it`s not me saying the world millionair trader vince stanzione says, you can also check him on wiki pedia, he generates million dollar for him self and he legit man,

An other thinking of the fundamental news like if stock going up or good news come market goes but certain it did not affect the market it`s go on his favrote way, no body can force it to move to his desire, then why all traders here good news makes market ups and bad down, i personally saw on many bad news market goes up, i`m not saying you should follow the fundamental or technical analysis i`m just saying rely on reality, Forex for those who really want to make a money there not for all.

There many others things that broker or book maker don`t tell us hows they make money, they make from us, will force to buy that product and etc but in reality that much you
simple trade that you much you i`m not saying Vince Stanzione a world best trader is saying, he is perfect guy,i`m not advertser for him, but in reality i personally only want to deliever that message to all of you that is Don`t Jump into The market until you get an mentor ...Forex For those who treat like it real business..

one thing that i want to tell all of you don`t make any stuff until you do that practically or hundred percent satisfied with that stuff or have authentical proof about any stuff , don`t ever follow rumors,Forex for those who have financial problem..

One thing that we should have to know that is just that here the stuff is free and those stuff which is free we not that how much quality it`s have me also admit i new one here but my talk is revolutionzed you, and hope you should follow my point,and also should again re collect info about forex and also if my talk hurt some one i`m sorry for that but reality is that truth always un acceptable and please again post authentic data

In my opinion no broker can or will force us to make any particular trade. We create account and make trades with a broker only because we like to do so. Yes the brokers make money from us through the ways like spread and so, if they won't do that then they can't offer the service to us, one can't do things for free. Between i accept other points that you have stated, indeed forex is not for everyone, but one can learn and adapt to the needs.

To be able to trade in the forex we should study first. And demo trading is the right place for it. Here, we will gain trading experience that we can use for real trading. And if we have ready for trading using real account, I suggest to take advantage of bonus offers from brokers.

the bonus is something that i am sure mostly traders will take and one of them is me, i am trader who take this advantages and now already earn profit from my last trading, it is not easy to learn forex while not hard too what we need here is discipline, if we are more discipline then we will have more chance to be a better traders

• 10 months later...

This thinking really varies a lot. There are those traders who originally came into Forex in a bid to hit and run. To them, Forex is just a place where the trader who wants to make quick money will start up with and within a short time, he will start counting his profits. There are also those who trade in Forex as a means to get some little side income so it's an individual thing.

forex market very complex and due to many traders involve, make it to become liquid. many ups and downs appear which make traders confuse if they are just follow the ups and downs movement. before traders take place in live account and trading with real money, will be better if they are take practice to understand the movement in demo account.

• 3 weeks later...

The traders that are trading in here in the forex market will have to be able to handle forex with care. When trading in the forex business, it is better that they learn how to manage their account very well, if not, forex will be a difficult thing for them. The best way that they can be able to make this is by learning how to trade.

the bonus is something that i am sure mostly traders will take and one of them is me, i am trader who take this advantages and now already earn profit from my last trading, it is not easy to learn forex while not hard too what we need here is discipline, if we are more discipline then we will have more chance to be a better traders

of course, if we take the bonus from the broker then we have to be disciplined. because of the discipline so that we can utilize  bonus with a maximum. So that our trading results will also be maximized. discipline is the key to success in forex trading.

@Decubm, I quote one of your point wrong because from the look of thing forex is not an avenue of getting quick money here so this is just what i know hard work pays the most in forex

That is mainly because you didn't get the gist. I said some people think. Well, you can as well agree with me that if you have the knowledge, you can make money in Forex. By extension, Forex is the only business I have seen that you make money fast because I've been able to make $2 within an hour without even my own analysis because I used a signal.

• 2 months later...

to be able to get a lot of money from forex, then we must have good trading skills and have a lot of trading experience, therefore, I think we should be able to have the skills and experience to be able to make money trading in forex. without it, you will only lose.

not only fund but we should prepare with skills also. even skills is main requirement which lead traders to survive and even profitable. though with little fund, skilled trader will able to make it growing. in opposite, if traders has high capital but has no skills, they won't able to make capital growing. and even, they'll get margin call.

It is humans that learn how to trade and that also wish to make profit from Forex. To make the best out of it, then we also need knowledge. Forex has a lot of potentials that can make us profit but desire that we learn and understand it well in other to achieve that. Trading gives us a chance for profit but doesn't come easy.

yes, I agree with you, forex requires skills and knowledge to be successful in this business. With forex then we can get the most benefit. For that, we have much to learn and practice trading. So that we can get good results in trading

competency is requirement which needed to be successful in this business. which mean traders should understand about the business if they are willing to be successful. many people doesn't know about forex trading but they are force to trade in live account. result is, they are gain losses.

competency is requirement which needed to be successful in this business. which mean traders should understand about the business if they are willing to be successful. many people doesn't know about forex trading but they are force to trade in live account. result is, they are gain losses.

It's a mistake. If we are new in forex, we should use demo account first. Don't be rush to use real account to get profit. We must learn first before we want to earn. So as a trader, we must be able to maximize what have been provided in a broker, including demo account.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD