Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

traders can trade everyday or not depend on their goal and strategy. when traders has no urge to trade everyday, mean they are not necessary to trade everyday. search good trading setup only and then, open position when it appear. if traders use scalping technique, probably they'll trade everyday. however, it doesn't mean that they'll get daily profit all the time.

We do not need to trade every day. But it depends on traders itself. I also trade every day and i also prefer to be intraday trader although sometimes i also do scalping with TenkoFx. I try to maximize what have been provided by brokers as well as possible.

I think it depends on each traders want to trade using the trading strategy where. short-term trading and long term trading depends on the capabilities of each. therefore, I prefer short-term trading. so I'm trading every day

traders can trade everyday by set small profit. traders take scalping approach which lead them to fast entry and exit from market. target shouldn't exceeded from daily average range movement. if a pair has 60 pips daily average movement, traders should set far below in order to make it achieved easily.

I do trade every day. In fact I have 13 trading accounts to trade each day. I really don't earn much right now but I do hope that in the long run I can really build my trading account. I see my trading account grow and I do believe that in the long run we can all make big income in here. I'm tired and sick of losing money in forex trading before. But now I'm happy that some how I do earn big in here.

• 2 weeks later...

depend on each trader's strategy. if I prefer to trade on a daily basis. as for my daily trading gives a distinct advantage for me. I can train my trading well. with daily trading we are required to conduct an analysis of trading every day and is very good for the development of our trading

Buka akun PAMM dengan TenkoFX untuk kesempatan mengelola hingga $100.000

I think that it is a personal choice and also depends on what time you have at your disposal to do forex trading. Of course when you do it everyday you are better positioned to gain more since you spend more time trading and with that come experience.

of course, it depends on the strategy of each trader. each trader has a trading strategy that is different. Thus trading every day and not  trading every day is dependent on the trading strategies used by traders.

of course, it depends on the strategy of each trader. each trader has a trading strategy that is different. Thus trading every day and not  trading every day is dependent on the trading strategies used by traders.

traders can decide to trade everyday or not. depend on strategy. scalper probably will trade everyday and take advantage from daily trend and volatility. but long term traders won't trade everyday because they are take advantage from major trend movement which require them to less trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Since my plan is to have as many trading accounts as I can handle its really good to have lots of trading capital and lots of trading account. I do trade each day updating many of my accounts. I do different strategy on each trading account hoping to make it big and some how I did end up making good income in forex trading. My main goal and objective is really paying off.

• 2 weeks later...

I do trade each day. its good if we can earn few dollars a day. My dream is to earn at least 100 dollars a day. Or 3,000 dollars a month. I know in some countries their minimum wage is about this amount or some how little less. But still since I'm a forex trader I think I deserve to earn higher than minimum wage. So for sure a 3,000 dollars trading profit each month is a good profit.

Well trading every day is not at all recommended for the traders because the market situations will not be same for all the time . The market will be getting fluctuated for every second , so a trader should decide weather he want to trade every day ore not by looking the market fluctuations . Some people think that daily trading will give huge profits but it is not corect in my opinion . 

Depend on traders approach. when traders use intraday trading, they'll tried to search profit everyday. however, in opposite, when traders use swing or long position approach, they'll not open position everyday. they'll take advantage from trend movement and open position when the direction or market changed.

when traders see that no urgency to trade everyday, they wont trade everyday. they'll trade based on profit opportunity only which it probably does not occur everyday. however, in opposite, there are traders too which force to trade everyday, they are implement scalping technique with small profit target. 

I do trade every day and some how I'm happy and lucky to earn each day. I do hope that I can have big trading capital. My main goal of earning at least 500 dollars a month is still long to reach. But I'm really hoping to grow my trading account big enough for me to say I'm earning just fine. I do hope that constantly I can build my trading account.

Actually we only need to trade when we are ready. to trade. We need to be patient waiting the best time to start making any open position. In trading world, there are no success for them who do trading in rush. We need to see clear signal from our strategy to start making any open position. When we didn't get it, wait and see is our best choice.