Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

Trading daily means you are doing analysis daily and if you think your position still going to earn more money then why close it today. you do not need to trade every day. However, like the poster above says, trading every day does not necessarily mean opening and closing deals on a daily basis.

Analysis and observing the market is a large part of trading in forex. Even considering that, you do not need to trade every day. It depends on the results we want and strategies that we have, if we want to get the great benefits we wish to trade on a daily basis and of course we must have a strong concentration to trade daily.

I do need to trade each day. But my target is small percentage and this is the reason why I only earn about 5 to 10% profit each month. I don't try or expect to earn more. My main goal right now is to make sure that I can handle my account in forex without any problem. And this is way I keep on trading hoping to become a rich trader some how.

Well, Its depends on the traders because they are not usually active in Forex trading or not full timer and not all the time the Forex market will be good to open position and also not good if we have monitor the market for the whole day when we are not going to have long term trading.

Personally, I do technical and fundamental in four hours basis. Meaning each 4 hours I update my target price. But it does not mean that daily I have a hit. Meaning there are some days that there no successful open position. So that means that day I don't have a traded position but it does not mean I did not to any thing that day.

Trading often has the advantage in that you will likely gain experience much faster than someone who trades casually. But a trader does not need to trade regularly in order to secure profits. You always trade depending on whether there are good trades to get into anyway.

For sure, there's still exception as we can't really make daily trading since we can say that we can be scalper well, even scalper need to have chances to have a good opportunity in a trade not always to trade but if not then we might lose chances of profits as well as wasted our time to monitor the market for a good trade.

It does not matter if you are going to trade daily as it will not going to give you losses because you just trade daily. We have here scalpers wherein they usually trade daily since they only have here few pips as target profit and will be done in just a matter of time. It's just rumor that you will going to lose if you trade daily.

I wouldn't want to trade everyday. I heard people saying that focusing on Forex too much everyday can actually affect the final result. One person was so focused that he was thinking too much about it and so got confused. This would cloud your judgment and probably you will lose money.

I wouldn't want to trade everyday. I heard people saying that focusing on Forex too much everyday can actually affect the final result. One person was so focused that he was thinking too much about it and so got confused. This would cloud your judgment and probably you will lose money.

Its mind boggling sometimes. You should not confuse yourself or agitate yourself with forex since you need good trade and not impulsive trades. However, I feel like those who trade daily become intoxicated with forex and they do get confused and impulsive and then become gambler like too. So I prefer to only open good long term trades and wait for profit while I do other things. 

I do not think like that. I trade forex every day. With trading every day so we can improve our skills about trading. As we know, forex is a very risky business. The risk is always there every day. To minimize the risk, we have to practice and learn.

Actually you do not need to trade every day. However, like the poster above says, trading every day does not necessarily mean opening and closing deals on a daily basis. Analysis and observing the market is a large part of trading in forex. Even considering that, you do not need to trade every day.

It depends on the results we want and strategies that we have, if we want to get the great benefits we wish to trade on a daily basis and of course we must have a strong concentration to trade daily because we will analyze market movements at any time and we also have to have a good physical condition because honestly if we do trade on a daily basis will make it being tired.

Trading daily does not mean that you open and close position daily also. Trading daily means you are doing analysis daily and if you think your position still going to earn more money then why close it today, right. That's why having an open position and holding it does not mean you don't trade daily.

If we use every day trading should not be unmindful of the price action that occurs because if we just take a decision without looking at the price action that occurs not profit we get instead we will experience losses, and therefore if we want to use every day trading should really keen to see the opportunity of the price action.

To trade on daily basis is not a must in forex there are a few of those traders who trade on weekly, monthly or even yearly basis. The good thing about this market is that our position never expires and we can allow our position to run for as much time as we want. However, the only condition can cause our positions to get automatically closed is when there is no funds in our account to trade.

With each day's trading traders can take advantage better than having to trade weekly, monthly or yearly, and also to trade every day we can do a trade with a number of capital very minimal and very different if we do weekly or monthly trade must have enough capital to get a good profit as well.

Why not? If you make money everyday then every trade every day is a chance to get wealthy. I would lose to trade every day but time does not permit me to trade daily. I think you trade as much as you need to and as long as you make money there should be no limitation but if you lose daily then cut back on impulsive trades. 

Its mind boggling sometimes. You should not confuse yourself or agitate yourself with forex since you need good trade and not impulsive trades. However, I feel like those who trade daily become intoxicated with forex and they do get confused and impulsive and then become gambler like too. So I prefer to only open good long term trades and wait for profit while I do other things. 

yeah,you are right when a trader is trading daily he/she stand a chance to get confused on the market because i had same experience when i was new to the market,i though trading needed to be done daily and i got confuse with mine analysis and trading,though we might monitor our trading daily but we need to have a time structure as well,so that we dont get confused,i like to check mine trading every 4 hours to give the market time to breath.

I think that if we can see the opportunities that exist in trade every day of course it will be profitable for us and did a lot of traders to trade every day so looking forward to a great benefit because although opportunities exist in the trade are not too big but we can take advantage of these opportunities to make a pretty good profit.