All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2011-18-05 15:52:15

Batch: 61474315

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you

payment received from GT !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-18-05 16:55:38

Batch: 61479413

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Its really very experience when unable to access GT and its not new problem here and surprised to see why Admin dont fixed this when many times happening this database error. like before just hoping this time it will not last long time and we will able to access the forum soon.

i joined there yesterday due to the new payouts proofs i saw for some members . i will be happy to restart my posting in PTP forums again , but i would like to ask if the admin pays for the posts we do in " I Have Been Paid By " section or not because i heard that he does not , i wait for your answers guys .

i joined there yesterday due to the new payouts proofs i saw for some members . i will be happy to restart my posting in PTP forums again , but i would like to ask if the admin pays for the posts we do in " I Have Been Paid By " section or not because i heard that he does not , i wait for your answers guys .

You don't need to wait for the answers. Just visit the site and read the news their. That is if your really interested. The best way to find an accurate and correct answer is always go straight to the source of information. And also read TOS and rules of the site before you post or you will get banned.

GoldtenTalk is good forum which has been one of my favorite PTP forum. I made many posts in here and I will ask payment in here today.

I found that many members who still enjoyed to post in this forum because it has good rates and good activities.

The rate is still good so far I earn 5 dollars from my 100 post. So I'm happy. But I'm afraid that I will get warning again as I post about 40 post in a day and I did not notice it. And I have 100 post pending for payment also. I stop posting today but I will return and post tomorrow and also check if I got warning or not.

I have 83 post right now and today I can reach 100 post. My main concern is that I still have pending payment from my last request of payments. Now the big question is that will I request again or wait for gt to pay me first before I will try to request payment. Maybe I will just going to wait. I will try to wait and reach 200 post before I will try to request payments in here.

Posting in this forum is my daily activity and I targeted to make 20 posts daily in this forum. But consistency is not easy to keep,

sometimes I made posts less than 20 posts so I tried to make more than 20 posts daily to recover that.

I'm supper addict with this site right now. I hope I will not be branded as spammers in here but because its pays fast its really great to post in here that every day I'm struggling when to stop posting in here. Sometimes I post about 20 some times I almost reach 50 post a day in here.

Very strange thing happened:

My total post is reduced from 8000 something to 5700. Also other members. This is the list:

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator

indieover

Senior Investor

luke1

Senior Investor

amazinggrace

Senior Investor

As I know, jambutty is about 16500 posts already in total..

Even though i can see people are getting paid here, but either there is some problem with my account only or all are experiencing this that my post counts are reduced automatically whenever i go to make posts, after 30 posts i have made lot of posts but my count is still below 40. Yeah i am not much active there now, but just posting payment prooves sometime.

It's good if I can improve my activities in this forum because this forum will give me payment in a week for sure.

Sometimes, I got payment more than a week or less than a week but never more than 2 weeks. I like to make many

posts in GT because it was trusted forum so I can depend on it. I can make many posts without worrying about payment.

I am trying to be more active again on the side after all I'm seeing the members trying to be more active again . The only reason I stopped being active because of the low activity. Hopefully that the members would always post on that PTP section where I am mostly active at