Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I have noticed a great activity on hyip discussion sections here,

which is a good thing to know that still members show interest on various hyip programs and post their feedback or opinions on those programs,

I have also noticed that a lot new threads also being posted on hyip discussion section, thus we can discuss over there with active fellow members.

I haven't visited the site a few weeks from now since I am concentrating with other forums. I don't know what are the latest updates in GT. I will try to check back again to this forum and do posting to reach my first payment. It's been a while that I stop posting in here.

the activities in the IHBP section has been very low ! that is what I have noticed on GT, after the IHBP section turning to non paying section !

members are not bothered to post their proofs,

many people have left posting proofs on this forum,

only the monitor admins and few other regular members are posting their payment proofs here of various hyip and PTP programs.

It's easy to post in here and we can make many posts in this site. I am glad because I can get 4 cents per post again here.

I hope I could get same account in the future :)

Really? You got 4 cents in this forum? Good to know that they are paying quite good amounts in here. I am not active in this forum way back weeks ago and will try to reach my first payout in here as fast as I can. I hope that I can do it by this week.

I always get 3 cents here in Gt and now I stopped posting there. I almost made aroudn 1000 posts already there and got paid 4 cents twice only I bet. anyway, i also felt the low activity in GT compared before maybe because of new forums arising now and having good rates plus fast payments.:)

I always get 3 cents here in Gt and now I stopped posting there. I almost made aroudn 1000 posts already there and got paid 4 cents twice only I bet. anyway, i also felt the low activity in GT compared before maybe because of new forums arising now and having good rates plus fast payments.:)

yeah. I agree. I seldom post in this forum but I saw some members do get high amounts in here. Some get 4cents and some do get 6cents by just posting in GT. I don't know it yet since I haven't tried requesting in this forum and I hope that when I reach payout, I will also get high amounts in the forum.

I have noticed that members are not posting their PTP proofs as well on GT,

since from the day, the section, IHBP turned out to non paying one,

I don't think it is a good thing, cause we can thank the forums admins through posting the payment proofs everywhere,

so we should also post our proofs on GT as well, though there won't be earnings for proof posts here.

I think GT also slowing down. Lets face it. Hyip industry is not healthy as before. But yes we must support ptp like GT also. Even if its not paying section anymore we still need to post. I think its a small favor since we are also paid regularly by GT.

I am halfway in reaching the minimum payout in goldentalk forum after stopped posting here in almost 2 weeks. But i am having problem lately while posting in ptc and ptp section because my post was not counted. I wanted to know if this section is included in their non-paying section.

according to the GT payment proofs posted around, the last the members were paid was on 2nd May,

since then there have been no sign of payments till date,

I think it's been long enough that is more than a week already,

and I just hope to get my pending payment to be issued soon.

payment received from GT !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-11-05 15:14:40

Batch: 60987804

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $5.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

@archu7 & @indieover - I do hope i could be able to get that kind of rate. Well, i think i have to development something more in my posting to be able to obtain that rate. But i settle in 3 cents rather than less than 3.

It's not hard to post in here, we can make many posts in here if we are active enough.

I have problem with activities in many PTP forums so I must manage my time well. If I could do that, I am sure to post

in here will be profitable.

@archu7 & @indieover - I do hope i could be able to get that kind of rate. Well, i think i have to development something more in my posting to be able to obtain that rate. But i settle in 3 cents rather than less than 3.

it's quite easy to get paid with huge rates on GT,

there is fixed rates on GT for various sections that is what I noticed here,

the more you active in hyip discussion, the higher rates you can get,

where as if you are a PTP poster, then the rate will be around four cents only, not more than that.

I'm happy that I got paid! 5 dollars from my 100 post. That means 5 cents per post. Its been a while since I got paid that much. I hope this rate will be continue. Right now my concern is that proof of payments section is now non paying section.

I'm happy that I got paid! 5 dollars from my 100 post. That means 5 cents per post. Its been a while since I got paid that much. I hope this rate will be continue. Right now my concern is that proof of payments section is now non paying section.

that was really good rates, now I guess the forum gets even better activity from us,

that have got higher post rates like five cents which is encouraging to be more active on GT,

I also have got five cents rates last time and have sent another request on GT

around two days ago, so waiting for that fresh payment as well, to see the post rates once again.

i think most members were getting high rates lately. i think the reason was the admin may have noticed a decreased in activity most specially in the ptp section and so it may be the reason for the admin to pay the members better to encourage more activity here.

I think it's not hard to make posts in this forum, you can make many posts if you can make consistent post, that will give you

more earning. I think it's better to post consistently although only few posts than we made many posts but only once or twice.