Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@juzfinal Yes! but my post was deleted and they deduct it from my earnings the admin said it was post chasing! that is DEDUCTION right? Because i broke some rules. :)

U didn't follow my request. Pls post your payment proofs which u claimed u received from GT.

payment received from GT !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-13-04 14:53:46

Batch: 59087269

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.08

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 102 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

I am just 9 posts away to reach 100 posts here in Gt and request again my 9th payment :D I am happy that there are still active members in GT and they are still posting actively so I have many threads there to reply with and it will really help em to reach 100 post tonight. :)

I am just 9 posts away to reach 100 posts here in Gt and request again my 9th payment :D I am happy that there are still active members in GT and they are still posting actively so I have many threads there to reply with and it will really help em to reach 100 post tonight. :)

iam sure you will find mant threads to post today because there are much activity there in GT forum because of the high rates which given to the members there but i can not post there because payments proofs are not allowed to post there so i have to post real posts there and take huge time to get my 100 posts there.

iam sure you will find mant threads to post today because there are much activity there in GT forum because of the high rates which given to the members there but i can not post there because payments proofs are not allowed to post there so i have to post real posts there and take huge time to get my 100 posts there.

well, you can still post payment proofs though the IHBP is no longer a paying section,

proof posts are allowed but user names should be removed from the proof post as a new rule on GT,

I agree that it can take time to reach the 100 post limit with the proof posts turned as non paying posts,

and it has been compulsory to take part in discussion in order to reach the payout limit faster.

I think the members that are getting paid with three cents rates must be the posters that are active in PTP sections the most,

that is why, I have been trying to make few posts in hyip discussion sections as well,

otherwise it may not be possible to get paid with four cents or more if we focus our posting only at PTP sections.

I think the members that are getting paid with three cents rates must be the posters that are active in PTP sections the most,

that is why, I have been trying to make few posts in hyip discussion sections as well,

otherwise it may not be possible to get paid with four cents or more if we focus our posting only at PTP sections.

Yeah... Spreading posts to different sections is a good idea. We won't get bored and usually we can earn higher rates if we post in many sections. I usually make posts in 3 sections; community talk, paid to post and payment processors.

well, yesterday, I made few posts in hyip discussion section, taking part in hyip threads where I have active deposits and also regarding the hyip status etc,

but it was very difficult to make posting yesterday, as there was loading issue of the pages on GT,

every time to get access to the site, I had to refresh the pages several times,

sometimes it was problem in loading and that is the reason I could make only around five posts then.

this forum doesn't delay much to pay it's members also doesn't make super fast payments as well,

the mods take enough time to complete the post checking and also the admin process the payments within reasonable time,

a two weeks maximum is still acceptable to wait to get paid from the forum, GT.

i agree with you that this good forum but also one of the best and famous . i am not member there but i heard about it a lot on all monitors and forums, the rates there great 3 and 4 cents per post and its good . the payment process do not take so much time to proceed but its quite long about a weak

I already left the forum , after i received my 9th payment here I quit posting here as I am tired of PTPs now and I just post on 3 ptps today including DMT> but I can't deny GT is one of the best PTP .:) I will just resume my activity here once I am ready again to post actively on many forums.:)

I already left the forum , after i received my 9th payment here I quit posting here as I am tired of PTPs now and I just post on 3 ptps today including DMT> but I can't deny GT is one of the best PTP .:) I will just resume my activity here once I am ready again to post actively on many forums.:)

It's hard posting on so many forums and I also limit my number of forums to post. It's really tiring posting in many forums and I also stopped posting in GT for now. GT has good activities but I just wanted to leave for awhile to focus on some forums like DMT.

it is not hard to limit our posting because we sometimes would be forced to stop posting because of the slow activity on this forum now. i don't know is it because there are more new forums now or just members find it hard to post now here.

@indieover

Yes, we can make many posts in this site without any limitation how much posts that is allowed.

I don't think that is hard to make posts in here because the activities of members in here is good enough although it's not

too much as some years ago because there are many new PTP sites now.

I got paid by GT tonight and it's my 8th payment. Here are the details:

Dear Eko,

You have received a payment to your account U2975741:

Date: 2011-02-05 15:54:54

Batch: 60366283

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.40

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 110 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

after a long time again yesterday I could complete the hundred posts on GT yesterday and have sent request for the payment,

I have managed to have good activity on hyip discussion section,

so I expect better rates for my posting like four plus cents this time,

let's see if I can get more than four cents post rates this time !