Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashVillage - cashvillage.net

valexer

I am not the admin of this site!

Hello guys! A new forum have just began to be another paid-to-post forum.

Here is what the forum offers:

$0.02 for each unique thread

$0.01 for each new reply

I know the rates are quite low but what is the true meat about this forums is its content. The forum will share to you lots of ways to make money online. You can also purchase a premium account worth $3 per month to be able to have full access in the forum and some VIP access to private forum where secret money-making programs are unveiled.

COME and JOIN us!

http://cashvillage.net

it seems this site have 3 admin :D, this is the first time i see many admin lead a site, but apart from that things, the rate here surely is quite low and so far i don't find any payment proof yet, maybe because of the low rate which discourage some members

Yes the rate is very low and I hope that since members is complaining abaut this maybe the admin will do something abaut this but if you want to go a head and join them just for learning new things I will Issure you that this forum worth it as new technique of making money online can be learn here.

I join this site today but I did not bother to post in here. its not because the rate is low. Its because I'm going to have hard time posting in here as its not a hyip forum nor a forex forum. And a forum like this don't really last at all. I seen lots of kind of forum and so far the social forum, hyip forum and forex forum are the only forum that do last.

The rates aren't encouraging, i'm sure only few people will join and I doubt it. Why? because it doesn't worthy to post in a new launch PTP because expect that the activity is low plus the posting rates are low. I wonder who won the contest which is opening threads in many Forums.

I strongly beleive that the reason why people are abstaining from this forum is because of low rate but for me I still keep them on my list even if I dont post yet with them what I normally do is to visit the forum everyday and learn new ways of making some extra bucks online daily,so If you can copy this technique beter.

i just joined this forum... Any feedback from those who already joined? Is it really the content that is the selling point of this forum and not the rates?

i still don't joined but still monitoring this site, so far we cannot said if this program paid the members or not, but maybe you can try this site too since they are seems have a good activity, and the topic here is not like many site which focused on online bussiness.

wow, the dark background makes me think that this forum is quite high tech for some reason haha, It is a bit too dark to be honest. Would be better if they lighten the colour or make the writing even more white so it is easier to read.Could be better if it raises to 2 cents per post, because thats the basic standard rate. I don't see much advertisements here so that is probably the reason for its low rates.

I think if this site want to be popular and active its need to increase its rate per post. First this site is not a hyip or a forex forums type of ptp. So that mean its hard to relate in here right now and earning a cent per post in here won't help us. I think if we really want to earn in here admin must do something good like changing its rates.

Well, I am able to access the forum but looking to what changes they made still not able to see any payment method to convert those points as funds in our payment processors. It is hopeless that admin try to say that they will add soon those preferred methods but then its not.

Well, i am not interested with this Forum anymore the Admin said that he already made a total of 500 dollars payment. Seriously? I just LOL and disappointed because the Admin is not honest. Perhaps, he thought he can fool us easily, well, he can't. We are not the type of the person that will believe in such lies.

don't feel it is worth my time. The admin is interested to bring more activity here but is not willing to raise the post rate. I don't think members would be interested in the site specially the topics here are not similar to other forums we are active at

well i havent been to this program so i really dont know how they are doing, i really do wait for member to make good comment on programs before joining so as for me not to waste my time posting for some new program, all this new program we have around can be funny atimes when you click for the only for you no to be paid.

This forum isn't interesting now because of the admin with full of jokes particularly when he tries to attract members and say that they are paid 500 dollars already. Admin should not do such and also admin should not broke his promise to members as we will not have cooperation.

The forum has nothing to offer to members as the admin wanted to acheive some publicity. He claimed to have added different payment processor and have paid out over 500 dollars which is a typical lie. I think hes wasting in time as me cant signup here not to talk of posting.

The forum do have something to offer but those offers are simply not favorable for posters like us. Most likely no one from international members will try to have amazon gift cards in exchange of the points they earned in the forum plus other items they have that I really don't like.