Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashVillage - cashvillage.net

valexer

I am not sure but seems the forum is inaccessible. I have tried it today but it keeps me saying that it is not accessible. I will try to check on other forums as well it is this forum is really down or only in my side as I don't feel they are doing to this forum that fast.

anyone here could access this site today? i tried it 10 times but this site is not accessible in my end, i don't know if this site have some problem now, but i cannot make post here and it seems i need to wait for some hours before access this site again

anyone here could access this site today? i tried it 10 times but this site is not accessible in my end, i don't know if this site have some problem now, but i cannot make post here and it seems i need to wait for some hours before access this site again

Its few days they are down already for sure there is problem and they are not a forum I think as admin decided to stop this method of earning. Well, I don't regret to not post here as we will not really get attracted in their way to convert the points to items.

Well,the admin must come up with a better plan just as other posters did mentioned in order for it to attract more posters.The name is really good and i thought,it will render something good to posters when i first saw it online.

I think the admin should take this time to make some changes as the members are still giving some ideas that will keep them posting here and he should put it to work as per what members are memanding here.

The fact is that the forum is really just the way it is. I dont know the plan of the admin with this forum and i really think if admin wants to have active members, he should try to pay off members with payment processor and not asking us to purchase something in the shop with our points

it is not loading on my end actually. can you guys still able to access the site now. i am just being redirected to google search results. maybe the site is having problem with hosting or other things.

i don't know if members that making posts above can access this site, today i have some problem like you i cannot access this site, i already tried to access them about 5 times but still with no result, i think something happened with them, if until some days they are not back, it is better to close this thread

I already reported the site on Digitalcashpalace and immediately,the mod in charge close the thread.If the admin did get back online and restructure teh site and makes its what we expected it to be,i am sure the thread will be opened again.I expect the thread to be close here too.

I'm not surprise. I once want to join this site but when I realize how low the site rate is I decided not to. Beside activity in here is not that good when I visited this site. So its nothing new to me when theirs some negative issues arise from this site. I guess that's only shows that this site is a scam site after all.

it seems this site not accessible anymore, based on my own memories, this site is not accessible about more than one week, right?and that is painful to wait for something like this , before i see the rate is not quite good here that make people not attracted to join this site