Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yes of course and Thats exactly why we are here, to gain some knowledge regarding forex trading and related discussions. There's also news and updates from brokers and reviews of how members experiences certain brokers that can be useful to other traders. We normally trade alone at home so its good to get to a community and speak to other traders.

Through offline and online community won't make much difference, but actually it is a practice that could make difference in your trading. Lose is not as easy to identify, we need more time to spend to see what is our real mistakes. Forums are the best place for newcomers to gain experience and knowledge, but not  for the whole, just as early experience where you need to think about the terms and so on but next demo account/ real account is the most suitable place for you.

Through offline and online community won't make much difference, but actually it is a practice that could make difference in your trading. Lose is not as easy to identify, we need more time to spend to see what is our real mistakes. Forums are the best place for newcomers to gain experience and knowledge, but not  for the whole, just as early experience where you need to think about the terms and so on but next demo account/ real account is the most suitable place for you.

But as long as we're active on these forums, we would likely to gain more relationships with other traders. And we're also hope that we will find a mentor for our trading activity so we won't working it all alone again.

I do agree, forums is really a helpful place to get good ideas that we can add up  on our strategy, we see that forums is where trader share their thoughts and learning about their experience here in forex. so i think new traders must join forums for them to acquire some learning.

@levie: Wow, then after you post or read something in forum and then you become a great trader? Not, what you need is practice and practice. Well, you may get knowledge how to do but make yourself familiar with one strategy or technique need experience and practice, so this is where demo and real account plays.

Of course, forums is such a big help for traders to improve skills, because forums is a place where traders share ideas and important details about trading, and newbies can get enough learning and strategy that can help them gain on forex trading .

Of course, forums is such a big help for traders to improve skills, because forums is a place where traders share ideas and important details about trading, and newbies can get enough learning and strategy that can help them gain on forex trading .

Sharing something doesn't mean you suddenly improving yourself i agree with sidejob, it is all about practice. Well you can get what you need to do in forum but in the end to make yourself more proficient with trading then you should practice and keep doing that either in real or demo account, that isn't big matter but if i can say it would be better to do that in demo account first.

Forum help us to get motivation and also often in forum we getting valuable knowledge from fellow trader and this is can improve our skill too I think, and forum forex is good place for among trader to share knowledge and knowledge, sometime if we have certain problem and need help may we get valuable answer from fellow trader

Eh? You are now one of the best trader ever.  See myregister's post i one hundred percent agree with him/her. You share, you post, you read, you take a note from that or this post won't make you better, if you practice after that then it is a different story. When you active in forum you only increase your knowledge at different pace. If you want trader in demo account by the knowledge you got form DMT.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, many people think just because you trade doesn't mean you can make profit, know the theory doesn't mean you already know when it comes to practice. Real trading and Theory have some differences that you should made up by your own experience. In the end, it is all about knowledge not trading skills, but it still helpful to increase your skills indirectly.

Yeah, it is a funny thing. Forex's skills like analytical skills, emotional skills are something which cannot be obtained by just post in a forum, read someone's posts, but it is all about practice. You need to read it first and then apply it in demo or real account, not just by read it or posted it. This is a wrong approach to improve trading skill.

Yeah, it is a funny thing. Forex's skills like analytical skills, emotional skills are something which cannot be obtained by just post in a forum, read someone's posts, but it is all about practice. You need to read it first and then apply it in demo or real account, not just by read it or posted it. This is a wrong approach to improve trading skill.

As a trader, we must be able to control emotion when trading. Don't let emotion take a role when we are trading. Because it will make us lose our fund. We will not be able to get more profit in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

Emotion could be mastered by practice, if you think forex forum could improve your trading skill directly then you are in the wrong way. The improvement you will see is after you practice but of course by the guide of forex forumrs or other site which gives you knowledge of how to control youw own emotion

Based on my own opinion forex forums won't make you as better trader at least directly, if you want to become a better trader learn the right material and start to do practice. Iwht that you gain experience that will hold your accountability in a very good way, read and then practice not just by read, remember this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure it will improve your trading become better one, i myself put this issue into my head because i know that forex forums cannot improve skills but knowledge. If someone want their skills to be improved then real account or demo account is the only solution for that kind of issue. As long as you keep practicing you may see the difference of you previous to current skills.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that people think forum will improve your skills, but i think that is not really true because i think practicing is the only way to improve skills while forum doesn't do that, how can you post something and then become versatile trader? Nope, You read and suddenly or few months later you become versatile trader? NOPE. The only way to be versatile trader is only by practicing in either real or demo account.

Forex forum can improve our trading skills but the problem is that you can not compare the level of skills which you suppose to get in the demo account during your practice period to that of forum?

So it is better a trader chose to learn from the demo account

First of all what you get is knowledge not experience, you see many posters could be knowledgeable like they ever trade before but are they really trade before? This is questionable because all people can post using the knowledge but posting based on experience is different thing, this is why forex forum is not improving your trading skills

In forum froex we share opinion and also experience in this business, and usually in forum many trader around the workl will meet on forum with their own behalf, it will helpful yo making better motivation in learning because in forum we will get motivation from fellow trader if actually in forex we are not alone which many people also joined forex

@myregister, I think there are some forum which we have some good amount of well experience traders to be sincere here yes that is correct we all need knowledge experience to win our trade not doubt.

Like back then there was one big forum that use to exist then call fxfred '' I think in that forum we had some experience and professional there

Forex forum can help improve the level of our knowledge if the people we just mixed and seek help from are all good traders but if the traders have less knowledge as well then we wont gain anything.

So for now I think that we need to try and select a forum that have high good degree of forex traders

True, but not your skills if you use your common sense improving knowledge just improving your knowledge but if you apply that with trade in demo account you can improve your skills. Basicalliy if you want to improve your trading's skills then trade or practice, gain experience and you will see the difference.

True, but not your skills if you use your common sense improving knowledge just improving your knowledge but if you apply that with trade in demo account you can improve your skills. Basicalliy if you want to improve your trading's skills then trade or practice, gain experience and you will see the difference.

Yes i think it is not the skill which improve but our understanding about forex, we will know some parts of forex which surely will lead to better insight of how to deal with it. I prefer to learn from forum by read and then to prove that or to practice i refer demo account where i can trade and increase after such practices.