Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

More than one account with one forex broker; is it advisable?

flybiz08

Well, there are reasons some do it and one of such reasons is because they want to have different type of account which the broker offers. It is still fine for them provided they can take a good control of it and handle it well. Where it wouldn't make any sense is if at the end of the day, they blow it up all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear it is not possible that we can open maney acount in a single broker that is not right we have to select different broker in forex so that we can get huge profit in forex broker play an important role if we follow the rule of the broker then we can get profit in forex.

I have 10 trading accounts in one broker site alone. So its totally possible. The good thing about having a lot of account is that you can divide your trading account to many different strategy and if one is going to loss at least you have many other accounts that going to make you earn good profit. So far my accounts are supporting each other and this is the main reason why I do earn in forex.

• 3 months later...

I have 10 trading accounts in instaforex and in other forex broker sites I have also multiple trading accounts. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can sustain and maintain my trading account without any worries. This is the main reason why I love to focus on doing forex trading. Since having multiple trading accounts means more earning possibilities.

better if we are centralize our capital on one account. if we are willing to open different account, better we are join on different brokers. no use to open different account on same brokers. if we are want to spread the fund, make sure that we are put it on different brokers. if a broker going down, all capital won't be lose.

The big question before we going to do this is why do we need to have more trading accounts? I do have 10 trading accounts in instaforex and three trading accounts in oanda and I have a reason why. So its best that we actually understand the reason why we want to have multiple trading accounts. In my case for example I got stop out in four out of 20 trading accounts that I have right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a normal trader i don't think it is good to have multiple accounts since we would never be able to concentrate much so i would recommend to have just one unless there is a very valid and strong reason behind the multi stuff and then we go to the other problem with having this double accounts which is brokerage company as mostly they are very strict so we have to choose one who allow us the freedom like OctaFX as apart from them giving us the freedom they are also regulated and well reputed so we don't have to worry if we open multiple accounts with them.

• 2 weeks later...

newbie would be better for one account, because forex is a business that has a very high risk, with a trading account will help us to be able to trade with a maximum. That way we will be able to trade well and we could while learning

I think so, we should try to maximize our account. Make it survive in forex is not easy. There is risk which we should minimize to get more maximal result in forex. And as a trader, we must try to more improve our trading skills to get more maximal resultin forex. If we have good skills in managing money, we will be able to get maximal result in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

course, forex is a business that is not easy, we need to learn and practice many trading well so we will be able to trade with the maximum and we need to trade well. account if we are able to survive in forex then we can try to trade with many brokers. Instafoerex often hold seminars are very helpful for traders and partners.

I think if for a beginner would be better if we are trading with a forex account because the risk is very high. the risk that we need to have a lot of skill and a good trading knowledge so that we will be able to trade with the maximum. and trading with a one account have smaller risk

• 3 weeks later...

Mostly it is highly risky to have multiple accounts in Forex that too with the same broker, as many brokers search for reasons to eat up a traders profits or earning and if we have multiple accounts than it could give them an excuse to do just that, therefore trade with a quality broker that has written permission for it or just ignore it.

I am lucky in this case as my broker OctaFX has given me complete freedom, so we can open as many account as want and the best part is we will receive 50% bonus every time we deposit money on any of these accounts while also there with their cTrader platform we can also manage them at the same time, as it is a rare platform which allow us to handle multiple accounts at the same time.

Some traders did double or even more accounts for the sake of diversification but it contains high risk too, traders does not able to concentrate clearly with their trading. I think for newbie this way is not advisable but for experts i think they will keep thinking twice here, because i am sure most of experts will prefer one controllable account

I have 20 trading accounts right now and I am hoping that I will become a successful trader some day. I am sure that money is really hard in forex trading. We just need to make sure that we can sustain and maintain our trading account for a long time and I am sure money will be great in here if we do know how to handle our trading account properly.

I think that one person should mainly focus on one account which he has and his skills and knowledge, a trader should not focus on the quantity of his trading accounts but the quality of his trades which he is making because this is what would really matter, having multiple accounts is only when we are trading in a group as well in the same broker.

I think if for a beginner would be better if we are trading with a forex account because the risk is very high. the risk that we need to have a lot of skill and a good trading knowledge so that we will be able to trade with the maximum. and trading with a one account have smaller risk

For newbie just like what you said, i suggest for one account for whole time until they have enough experience and better equipment, like good and stable internet connection to handle more than one account together.

have multiple accounts at the broker would make us a lot of choice in determining the best brokers that we will use, I also use several brokers before this. The latter uses a broker Armada Markets. This broker is very suitable for the type of trading me where I can use scalping system performance without requotes

Well on other side this thing might also depend on more than one factor, like that we want to stop our account from washing fully so we keep some reserve capital in other trading account to use in another trade which goes along as well, also when traders cannot open more trades before amount is withdrew multiple accounts can be a choice.