Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

More than one account with one forex broker; is it advisable?

flybiz08

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,i have no experience with this but presently i am having more than one account with the broker i am using.I have to abandon the first one i created because there is no need keeping more than one account.I am just okay with one.I see no reason why we should be having more than one account since we don't need to upgrade them.

Dont really know more about this but i guess having more than one account is not bad though it dosent make a good difference as i dont see the reason for members to have more than one account at a time because one account can serve us more better.

• 5 months later...

I think by having more than one account at the same broker will make a huge profit but if we have a large capital in each account so we can do the open position with a buy sell currency pairs using the same two accounts and it will be faster for us to make a profit on every trade we do

• 11 months later...

I see no need to do that as you can trade all you want with one broker. However, if you want to test out for a better broker you can do it that way to see if they do perform better than the other ones. Too many account will get you all greedy and you will open way too many trades and lose more anyways. I suggest that you calm down and don't do way too many trades. I think always striving for a better broker is ideal. 

brokers allowing us to open more than one account. however, I am sure we will focus to trading in one account because we put all of our money in one account. because there is no need to spread money into different account while its still in one broker. if want to spread our capital, we should open different account in different brokers.

I think by having more than one account at the same broker will make a huge profit but if we have a large capital in each account so we can do the open position with a buy sell currency pairs using the same two accounts and it will be faster for us to make a profit on every trade we do

Well, its ok this way if you're an experienced trader but if the trader is newbie they woudl only lose more this way cause they have way too many to catch up with and way too many to do. They will have way too many to worry about and its not advised for the new trader. They should calm down and slowly build up their wealth. I think the more you leverage the more you lose and the more you deposit the more you confuse yourself anyways so one is good enough for me. 

• 3 months later...

There's no law against that, I mean, different traders know what they want from different brokers. Some other times, they might just want to stick with the saying: do not put all your eggs in one basket. There are still times when it just have to be because of the offers they offer. Brokers who offer good offers and are still credible will most likely attract new traders.

Uf the account is been open by just one trader then he can go ahead and trade but if the account seems to be open with one broker but you chose to open more than one account then what do you think is of no use for sure its better you try and trade with one account per broker

I do have multiple accounts and multiple broker sites and for me this is how I can save my trading account some how. At least if one get MC I still have other accounts that going to make me earn good amount of money. I do hope that in the long run we can surely be making one good income one after another. Lets just hope we all going to become a big time trader some day.

As far as traders deposit in the same brokers, not necessary to open multiple account. enough by one account and invest the money there. but if traders trade in different brokers, they should open different account. anyway, no restriction actually in open the account, but seems worthless if open many trading account with the same brokers.

• 4 weeks later...

advisable to have a back up account but in other brokers. not in the same brokers. I think no use at all if traders separate the fund in different account but still in one broker. better if traders open one account only and spend the capital fully there. have chance to traders trade with higher margin. 

have multiple trading accounts with one broker is not an effective way to increase income from forex trading, because by having multiple trading accounts will only make us tough enough to be able to adjust the trading strategy that we will use it well, and my advice, better we only have one account so that we can focus in order to develop a trading strategy that we will use to make a profit

@forexlover, no you can have more than one account with one broker. Brokers offer different types of account and a trader can choose to operate these different accounts with one broker and would be able to verify all of them with the same document. It is quite acceptable in the brokers world.

@forexlover, no you can have more than one account with one broker. Brokers offer different types of account and a trader can choose to operate these different accounts with one broker and would be able to verify all of them with the same document. It is quite acceptable in the brokers world.

yes, we could have more than one account with a broker. but in my opinion, those who have not had a lot of trading experience would be better if it has one account. So that we can focus on our trading , So the result we are maximum trading.

I think you can have more than one account with one trader. Some traders like Insta Forex do give this privilege to the traders but whether it is wroth-will or not it is question. The necessity of more than one account is required if one account is not sufficient to handle all the jobs, but to my knowledge one account per broker is enough to handle all jobs in trading at the same time. So the need of more account is a question????  

• 4 weeks later...

There are those that simply have enough trading capital they don't wanna put in in just one place why there are those who trade with same broker but in different ways. These group of people can have separate accounts and split their investment in a bid to diversify and try out different forms of trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I always wonder what is the value of having more than one account for a broke1 it is very risky and you may get yourself confuse with things which you meet there that is why it is not important for the trader to have multiple account except it is mini and real live account here

• 2 weeks later...

The importance of any account in Forex is in the management. It doesn't mean if the trader has just an account with the broker or more than one but his ability to manage those accounts. Having multiple accounts with a broker doesn't in any way guarantee some multiple profit, rather, losses.

I see no importance to open many account in a brokers only. but if traders want to open many account on many different brokers, thats normal. probably traders want to spread the fund in order to prevent them losing all when bad circumstances occur. such as a brokers going down or other things. by spread the fund, traders has back up and they can continue to trade still.