Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earn 2 post - earn2post.in

chardyme

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLOW? seems not. What if not getting paid at all, it's just such a waste of time. A good Admin will always try to be active when he finds some time. I didn't see any willingness to RUN this Forum as what posted above it's been more than 10 days since the last time that the Admin came online.

we don't know about that yet, just give little time if not just forget this site, i am members here but not worry too much, if they are not paid chardyme payment request in some days forward i will leave this site until there is good news here

Yes since I have been monitoring your payment request and you have not been paid yet this was the reason why I stop my activity in here but I dont realy know if the admin has change his plan and decided to make this forum a non paying forum again, and do you send the admin a pm to ask him what is wrong with your payment requset?

Well I guess all of my time and effort have been completely wasted by this forum, anyways another ptp forum that did not pay, well at least I have proven it that it was not paying and may inform you about that.

it seems that you are not paid by admin yet, that is so bad i think admin of this site abandoned the site itself, it will be better if we just waiting and monitoring this site for some days forward if not it will be better ask moderator to close this thread until they paid members

• 2 weeks later...

Well am yet to see payment proofs here and by then i will have to join in here and make some posts if atall i will get some proofs here.

I am waiting for more proves from the site too before i can work on it.I have read from other sites that it is a really good paying site but i am not ready to jump into it so that i won't regret ever working on it later on.

owhh i think this site activity is so slow, i don't know if many people will be motivate to make post here, it will be good if admin pay the members faster and i am sure it will attract more poster to visit this site and joined it

owhh i think this site activity is so slow, i don't know if many people will be motivate to make post here, it will be good if admin pay the members faster and i am sure it will attract more poster to visit this site and joined it

Sure making fast payments to members will help this site to gain more activities,making slow payment as its doing right now will greatly affect the activities because members will be running after those that will pay them much faster.

I do not think that this forum is paying . there is only one request for payout and it is still in the pending since

03-20-2012 10:11 PM
so I do not think that this forum is paying , also there are no much activities at this forum . in my opinion it is not good forum at all .

It is not a paying forum at all and too bad I put too much time and effort for this forum just to check if the forum will be paying or not, anyways it is time to move one.

I see that this was going to be your very first payment from here and in fact the first payment from this forum. Too bad indeed. I see that there are still a few members that are active in the forum in the hope of being paid for their contribution. As for me, I will ignore this site and consider it as not paying.

• 7 months later...

i examined it nowadays expecting to view great deal of changes nevertheless i can not necessarily locate almost any in any respect and presently there had been not any repayment ask for by associates and also lots of the posts are clear your managment must take action to be able to catch the attention of persons when this individual considers to operate the website.