Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earn 2 post - earn2post.in

chardyme

I AM NOT THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE.

This is a new paid to post forum with the following to offer.

3 cent per thread

2.5 cent per post

As a ordinary member you are allow you post 30 post per day

They pay through LR and alertpay

Minimum payout is $2.5

There are contest going on like referral contest and Open New E2P Thread Contest so join and earn start earning from this new ptp forum. Good luck guys!

Join here:

http://www.earn2post.in/member.php?action=register&referrer=6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, this is a new forum however, check again their cashout rule and they have conflicts. As for your post of payment methods they have, they only have LR and AP but checking their cashout rule it is stated 3 payment methods including paypal. So it is confusing for me.

Username: <Username>

Amount: <Amount you want to withdraw>

Payment Processor: <LR/ PP /AP>

ID: <LR ID/ PP ID/ AP ID>

Last Payment Proof:

http://earn2post.in/showthread.php?tid=14&pid=17#pid17

i don't want to wait for someone, since it will be not good also for this thread, because what we share here could be a general posts which i think sometimes is not important. well today i didn't make any post here, but yesterday i just reached 20 points in this forum

I honestly don'y know what to think of this forum site.I checked it today hoping to see lot of improvements but i could not find any at all.There had been no payment request from members and many of the threads are empty.The admin needs to do something to attract people if he thinks to run the site for a long time.

I honestly don'y know what to think of this forum site.I checked it today hoping to see lot of improvements but i could not find any at all.There had been no payment request from members and many of the threads are empty.The admin needs to do something to attract people if he thinks to run the site for a long time.

why not be active by make post in this site, and fill the thread that are empty, it will be better rather than only make posting here without do any activities which help the other member to reach minimum PO. they don't have payment request because they are new

I am not ready to post on the site because i don't know if the admin will be ready to pay for our posts.I have worked on a site like this before and got nothing.I am not ready to go through that again.The admin need to do something to show,we won't have any problem when it comes to getting paid.

why not be active by make post in this site, and fill the thread that are empty, it will be better rather than only make posting here without do any activities which help the other member to reach minimum PO. they don't have payment request because they are new

Yes, good suggestion so you will also try to have those new threads here as it will also a big help for some posters who will start in creating threads. So far, Im not into this forum but willing to give it a try after few days Im done in other forums.

Yes, good suggestion so you will also try to have those new threads here as it will also a big help for some posters who will start in creating threads. So far, Im not into this forum but willing to give it a try after few days Im done in other forums.

yeah, but sadly i am not active here today, but tommorow i will trying to make some posts and maybe in 2 days later i can reach minimum payout in this forum, maybe mostly by making thread,since general discussion is the good place to post thread LOL

ADMIN's Forum Info ( Last Visit: 03-11-2012 10:46 PM ) so the admin has more than 10 days offline , actually I cant post in this forum at all because I see that if the admin is not active I should to be not active also at that forum . there is only 1 requested for payout since 03-20-2012 and still in the pending .

hmm 10 days, well it seems bad but i think i will wait for 4 days again if that is more than 14 days or 2 weeks i will choose not to continue my activity here, just passed this site until admin online or cleared the payment request there, so it prove if they are legit or not