Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

biggest deposit you ever make in forex

stezz

deposit greatest thing I ever did to trade a $ 100 and a deposit itujuga I've got the added bonus of the broker and it was very profitable for me but all the capital was depleted within a short time when I was just entering the world of trade and my foirex never regret the amount of loss I've ever experienced, and maybe if I had a bigger budget than before I would have deposited my money exceeds the amount of deposit that I have ever done

• 3 months later...

Willy ,why must you deposit such amount of money why you are not a professional are you serious or just post ?

As for me I have not come with encounter to deposit such amount of money before what I normally do here is that in forex the amount which i want to deposit must be equal to my experience so that even if I loss its wont become painful to me.

that is his own decision but i think that is some kind of act that unnecessary to do , as long as you have knowledge or experience with forex i think that is good and advicable but if you don't , i suggest not to do that kind of thing, as for newbie like me, i already made about $400 deposit so far since the first time i try forex :D

The deposit I make depends upon the market conditions and the opportunity it offers and the strategy i want to use. I never try to make bigger deposits but try to minimize my losses and emptying of my capital. The focus should be on saving our capital and not just earning bigger by depositing all our capital in one go.

I invest highest about 45000 dollars yes It is not wonder because I have massive money to can play that by my profits trading in stock market and I seperate about 10 percentage to trade in fx.In this time I deposit in some forex about 25000 dollars only.

Well, this is a good amount here. And it seems you are a big trader here. I used to trade only like $10000 here. But, I do not make good money from the forex trading here. Hopefully here this time you can share your story if you make good money from forex trading or not here. Very good and brave

The deposit I make depends upon the market conditions and the opportunity it offers and the strategy i want to use. I never try to make bigger deposits but try to minimize my losses and emptying of my capital. The focus should be on saving our capital and not just earning bigger by depositing all our capital in one go.

one of the wise strategy, it seems that not all trader do the same thing just like me, but make deposit also not hurt us to :D, since we don't trade it yet, if we trade it that will be bad, so that is why i only trade few or some bucks for what i already deposited so i minimize the risk, and sooner after analyze market i will try with bigger amount

It would be good if more people also try to make smaller investments or trade with lower amounts until they are getting better with their trading which is when they can consider increasing the amounts. Yes, you do lower the risk based on your skills and experienced and get to adjust this capital as you improve your trading skills and strategy.

My one time biggest deposit is 500 dollars but I did deposit twice and I loss twice so total loss is 1,000 dollars when I just starting to trade. But I'm happy that even though I got MC and loss that much I recover and now I'm trading and earning and best of all I have 1,000 dollars capital again and that is not come from my deposit but rather from ptp forums that I'm posting. I'm done with investing and losing. its better to trade bonus funds.

• 1 year later...

It could be little bit here and there but overall the biggest deposit I have made so far is around 300 – 310 USD, it is just my own initial deposit as the final figure was around 450 - 460 USD with including the 50% bonus from OctaFX broker’ bonus policy, it is great but even more for newbies who have lesser investment since it allows them to trade with less risk yet they can create better plans with bigger capital.

Everyone has their own biggest deposit If i don't make any mistake,  i do deposit at around $400 as the biggest, and loss half also right now in profit. Where my total equity is around $520. It is not that big compared to bigger retail traders, but that is huge sum of amount for newcomers.

• 1 month later...

one of the wise strategy, it seems that not all trader do the same thing just like me, but make deposit also not hurt us to :D, since we don't trade it yet, if we trade it that will be bad, so that is why i only trade few or some bucks for what i already deposited so i minimize the risk, and sooner after analyze market i will try with bigger amount

That is a good way but i think that is not so effective and efficient especially when there are big fees for deposit. If you are using payment processor then that is not a big deal but if you don't use it? What can i say? So, think first before make a deposit is this worthy or not.

• 2 weeks later...

When I think about deposit I start getting nervous and it makes me very scared because I don’t have very good memories of my past when I invested money from my pocket and after tasting so much difficulties I am not any more willing to take the first step but I am open to learn and that’s what I am doing but that also sometimes is coming with fees.

I tried various service that had free trading course but everyone wants to benefit for their own and no one cares about ordinary person like me who can’t invest so that was disheartening but thankfully my bleeding was stopped right time by YesFX Global broker, it is one of the leading proprietary company in the world so I was surprised when I read about facilities that their academy had in place for new comers.

I thought it might cost me fees to join them but it was free and I applied to join their Remote FX Trader program, it had very little place because of popularity but still I was lucky enough to get in and the kind of guidance and lesson I was given was just too great to describe them all.

• 4 weeks later...

There are two kind of numbers that I will say first with my actual investment which highest so far has been 200 USD but after adding the bonus the highest becomes 300 USD so far in one account and it’s running at the moment as I have made huge amount of profits from it so far without any problem.

I use OctaFX broker where this 100 USD is added with their 50% bonus scheme so that really helps me in grand style and I get success and also I don’t need to make too much investment either with such a large bonus that I get to work with and it can start with as low amount as just 5 USD.

The biggest deposit I made was just recently 250 USD with Banc De Binary company but all I could say is that it was worth investing with them as I received 100% bonus straight away and I was able to use it for great advantage and they also had 75-85% payouts but all this I found out only with optionsbee.com as they guided me so well to select the best broker instead of wasting my money on scam companies that did not even had any good offer.

My personal highest deposit was $100 but in actual it went up to $211 since I trade with Nova FX and they have most liked bonus of 111% with the minimum deposit of $100 so it’s terrific for me to be trading with such a massive capital overall which I really never imagine when starting. Also, I don’t need to follow anyone’s rule instead I am completely free to do how I want to even though majority of the funds are from bonus but yet I do what I want because they don’t have any limitations on me for using of bonus.

dear in the forex work i nevet use my real money becsuse i only trade with the forum bounce and it is a very best for us that we can earn by using the forum bounce .there are manny forum who gave us opertunity to trade with the bounce which we collect by typing post daily but its not a easy task to post on dail .the only problem is that we can only with the profit which we earn by making trade.

dear in the forex work i nevet use my real money becsuse i only trade with the forum bounce and it is a very best for us that we can earn by using the forum bounce .there are manny forum who gave us opertunity to trade with the bounce which we collect by typing post daily but its not a easy task to post on dail .the only problem is that we can only with the profit which we earn by making trade.

I think it was something around 65-75 USD but I don’t have an exact record as it was 2-3 years back and at the time I was not even sure if I would able stay there so I did not exactly noted it instead I just kept on going without much importance giving to these stuff and I am sure many had same mindset.

I still remember this amount as you don’t easily forget the first investment or first of your life. I was lucky that even though with such small investment I received good 30-35 USD bonus with OctaFX due to their 50% bonus on deposit so this is very handy and help us get good reasonable success and rewards.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it was something around 65-75 USD but I don’t have an exact record as it was 2-3 years back and at the time I was not even sure if I would able stay there so I did not exactly noted it instead I just kept on going without much importance giving to these stuff and I am sure many had same mindset.

I still remember this amount as you don’t easily forget the first investment or first of your life. I was lucky that even though with such small investment I received good 30-35 USD bonus with OctaFX due to their 50% bonus on deposit so this is very handy and help us get good reasonable success and rewards.

Bonus in a broker need to be maximized if we want to earn more profit in forex. I also try to maximize it when i claim bonus in TenkoFx. But we need to be discipline as long as we trade in forex.  Bonus will make us be tempted to use big lot size when trading

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"