Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Question about forex

iwenwcren

Hello all.

I am a newbie in forex. I am currently looking for some reliable online brokers and so far I have found these three -

http://www.mffx.com

http://www.forexwebtrader.com

http://www.fxopen.com

It will be very much appreciated if anyone can tell me about their trade commission as well as reliability.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last one (Fxopen) is quite popular i must say because i see it on so many forums. However, I think it will actually save you a lot of stress to just go to the forex section of this forum and look at the discussions on different brokers. Through that, you will be able to know not just thjeir commisions but other features, both good and bad of different brokers.

I think liteforex and fxpro are also a good broker with low spread per trade,because in today trading no broker can be consider as the best due to the changing situation of country economic so looking for a broker that will charge low spread is the only way to choos a good broker for me

• 3 weeks later...

@ omostar I think fx open is good but we have to consider the fact that fxopen verification do take some time befor it can be approved,mostly for non USA citizen,but this broker do have some special features which we cant fine in any other platform,like everyday analysis of market.

@ omostar I think fx open is good but we have to consider the fact that fxopen verification do take some time befor it can be approved,mostly for non USA citizen,but this broker do have some special features which we cant fine in any other platform,like everyday analysis of market.

I see. I wonder for how many days or long really it is for to have verification in fxopen as seems their forum is getting popular nowadays. If that is within a week I think it is just fine with but if that took for about 10 days or more then that is really a poor service of forex broker.

Well there are hundreds of forex brokers to choose from when online. It is advised to have a complete research of the forex broker before joining them. It can be done by visiting several forex forums and reading the other members reviews regarding that forex broker. Watch out for the low spread forex broker as well.

For the verification Issue I dont realy know why Fxopen do take much time befor they can complete a particular verification process,because I submited another document for them to verify some days ago and up till now I have not goten a responds from them.

For the verification Issue I dont realy know why Fxopen do take much time befor they can complete a particular verification process,because I submited another document for them to verify some days ago and up till now I have not goten a responds from them.

Well thats good I support the Issue of chosing a broker that is already on forum,as for me I go for UWCfx and Liteforex,because both of this broker has a forum which they are sponsoring so I realy love them both and fxopen is another broker which do offer a great services too and its also adviceble to trade with them

Yes some one got paid or not all I know is that fxopen forum normally pays and do pays on time ,but am suprise to heard that the moderator said that the money can be withdraw to our payment processor just as fxfred forum,I thought that the money supose to be used for trading instead of withdrawing.

so far i see that fxopen is one of the best forex broker from the thing you give to us but you can try the other forex broker, but if you still insist to choose between that three, you can try the fxopen. or you can ask the support of them to know more about that things from them

yes its beter to trade with difference broker with this one can get an easy access to change of things from brokers and also there is a good chances of wining some contest from difference broker too fxopen is still my number broker folow by liteforex

yes its beter to trade with difference broker with this one can get an easy access to change of things from brokers and also there is a good chances of wining some contest from difference broker too fxopen is still my number broker folow by liteforex

i think we should look at the better broker for us which we feel comfortable when trading there, and by read some traders review is a good thing for us to so we can see what is the good thing for the broker we choose or what is the bad thing, and with that we can choose it wisely

• 2 weeks later...

I think liteforex and fxpro are also a good broker with low spread per trade,because in today trading no broker can be consider as the best due to the changing situation of country economic so looking for a broker that will charge low spread is the only way to choos a good broker for me

I agree with you man.I love the fact that you made mention of Liteforex.It is the number one forex broker to me right now.I love their program and the bonus thye are giving out to members.There are other contests and prizes still to come out from them.

Only you can take Fxopen, because this site can be reliable for you. But you have to remember that each and every forex broker has some special feature. So if your requirement is suite to some agency then you can take that. But you have to some popular forex company for get better profit as they have many active exchanger.

Only you can take Fxopen, because this site can be reliable for you. But you have to remember that each and every forex broker has some special feature. So if your requirement is suite to some agency then you can take that. But you have to some popular forex company for get better profit as they have many active exchanger.

that is what i mean, for me every forex broker have their own advantages :D, but i prefer some forex broker that already win some awards like INSTAFOREX :D, they are one of the good forex broker which many trader can choose, but i think it will be back to the person itself, which one they want.

• 1 year later...

Well in order to look for a good broker, just go with a very popular, trusted and low fees ones. I found places like etoro to be a good one. I know instaforex and fbs are very popular so there is a reason for popularity as well cause they're trustworthy and many uses them and they do not give you problems and service is good. Now, you are looking for trust so you can get your money out and also get help. You're also looking for a good trading platform and security, no account hacking please.