Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Question about forex

iwenwcren

In forex trading we need to make sure that we do analysis. This is were money will come. Its helps us when to open a position and what TP or SL we going to use. Many newbies prefer to do some gambling trade by just following a trends and when you following the trends you are always behind the trends. If you do analysis you are at the top of the trends.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to look for a better broker not doubt but what I have to say here is that a good trader must always try his best and work on how to build his trade at first before thinking of profit I know profit will always come but first of all we need to try and trade with a well regulated broker

Aside from brokers you must find how to manage your capital. Even your broker is super top regulated broker but if you don't know how to manage your money then what is the benefit of join that broker. After that you can learn how to get money with bigger pips or lot size.

• 8 months later...

Aside from brokers you must find how to manage your capital. Even your broker is super top regulated broker but if you don't know how to manage your money then what is the benefit of join that broker. After that you can learn how to get money with bigger pips or lot size.

You mean risk management? That is simple just spend at least 3% and at most 5% of your total capital. If you can put your money that much then you can controlling profit thus this will help you while still give you chance for doing that.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i also see from this point that FX is practically difficult but it is not very lookly impossile for somoene to make money, what you need is actually only good risk management and profitable strategy by using technical analysis or fundamental analysis. As for demo account that is right it is a must, but if you have enough experience already then demo account has less place in your career.

There are so many things about Forex that also so many people do not understand. Forex is not an easy place to earn and Forex is not somewhere you will thin that you can easily make money. In short, the person who is looking for a quick way to make money should not think of coming into Forex because he or she may just end up losing more than he or she has bargained for in the course of it.

There are so many things about Forex that also so many people do not understand. Forex is not an easy place to earn and Forex is not somewhere you will thin that you can easily make money. In short, the person who is looking for a quick way to make money should not think of coming into Forex because he or she may just end up losing more than he or she has bargained for in the course of it.

Of course yes, the higher you go, the better it becomes. If a trader wants to get the whole things about Forex in just one day, then he has to crack his brain wide. You can't just get all which you desire to get from Forex in one day as it requires some time for you to start earning well.

brokers being regulated and its a good sign since it indicate that they are secure and has high capital back up. many traders confuse to choose forex brokers but actually, they can trust a forex broker which being regulated.

The broker which being regulated must have some differneces and you can see its quality fromt he way they will serve you. I know it will be totally strict when the first time you opened an account but sooner after that they will treat you well especially if you have some problem with your account.

The broker which being regulated must have some differneces and you can see its quality fromt he way they will serve you. I know it will be totally strict when the first time you opened an account but sooner after that they will treat you well especially if you have some problem with your account.

There are also many regulatory bodies and that is what the person should know. Different brokers will have different ways by which they do things since they are regulated by different people or regulated by different bodies because this will have a great impact in their action and the way they treat their own traders knowing the implications of their services to the traders trading with them.

There are also many regulatory bodies and that is what the person should know. Different brokers will have different ways by which they do things since they are regulated by different people or regulated by different bodies because this will have a great impact in their action and the way they treat their own traders knowing the implications of their services to the traders trading with them.

That is why the broker that regulated by strict regulator will act tough and strict in this terms. They will ask for more verification when you verified your account. It is better to have a strict broker they will ensure you trade without any problem and make sure there is no scammers in broker.

That is why the broker that regulated by strict regulator will act tough and strict in this terms. They will ask for more verification when you verified your account. It is better to have a strict broker they will ensure you trade without any problem and make sure there is no scammers in broker.

Of course yes, the strictness comes from those who are high handy and sometimes, it is even far much better sticking with a broker that is strict than one which is not. This is basically because the strict one does things according to standard and that's exactly the way it should be.

Also, question about brokers must first be understood by the person who wants to trade the same way he or she should understand question about Forex trading. They all need to know the way to go about a broker and know the way they can handle the broker when the person is in that need of making money in whatever way which he or she wants to make it. That is what matters even more.

• 1 month later...

@bilal97: Reliable broker, well i think that must be non dealing desk, regulated by strict regulator such as CFTC or FCA(UK), offers well regulated payment processor such as Paypal or Skrill for example, it is better if they have Bank Wire. One of them is FXDD that i am using right now but if you prefer others since maybe i looks like promoting the current broker i am using, then you can use Interactive Brokers or FXCM or even MBTrading.

• 2 months later...

Of course all of them are sure reliable for our own standards. Not to mention it has a lot of good things if you trade in a broker which regulated so well through that strict regulator. One big problem from this broker usually it requires a lot of money to invest and usually they are totally strict even to new traders who don't have much experience in forex.

But that kind of broker is good for your future. You want to sacrifice your own safety for the sake of broker who unregulated and offers bad services for its own clients? or even want their clients to lose more? One thing that i am sure not for me. I prefer to spend more cash for initial investment than invest in bucket-shop broker.

This is truly make sense, I think it is better for a trader to focusing more and find brokers who are already recognized by its quality and another one that a trader should note that there's no perfect broker, you will definitely get on the web a sort of complaints or errors of that broker but that is still normal as long as the list isn't so big compared to its praise or good testimony.

Of course, this is why i trying to constraint myself to see those kind of review site, i mean i still look at it but doesn't exclusively stick with it. My rules to choose broker still with regulator, and after that payment processor which that broker accepted and the last is its spread even not very much, but there are more actually. In fact i still stick with FXDD and don't move to any broker for long period.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course, this is why i trying to constraint myself to see those kind of review site, i mean i still look at it but doesn't exclusively stick with it. My rules to choose broker still with regulator, and after that payment processor which that broker accepted and the last is its spread even not very much, but there are more actually. In fact i still stick with FXDD and don't move to any broker for long period.

Why did you have to do that? You don't have to constraint yourself to see that review. You need just to use your own logic. Not all reviews are good but some of them still worthed to take a note and depend on the words that they use you can see which review that has nice value and which one isn't.

Well in order to look for a good broker, I found places like etoro to be a good one. I know instaforex are very popular so there is a reason for popularity as well cause they're trustworthy and many uses them and they do not give you problems and service is good. Now, you are looking for trust so you can get your money out and also get help. You're also looking for a good trading platform and security

any one know about realiable broker plz identify thanks :rolleyes:

a trusted broker is a broker that makes us comfortable for trading, we will be able to trade with more leverage. and a trusted broker is a broker services whose  client support are easy to be reached. For now, I have found a trusted broker

Yes, it is a broker that care for their own clients the one who want more profit for their trading not a broker who only want to take excess profit from their honest client. But talking about etoro i don't know if that is a good broker or not, many complaints and more than its good review make me think twice join there. Also if they could be regulated by at least 2 strict regulators such as CFTC and FCA for example then that would be nice.

a trusted broker is a broker that makes us comfortable for trading, we will be able to trade with more leverage. and a trusted broker is a broker services whose  client support are easy to be reached. For now, I have found a trusted broker

Trusted broker doesn't mean you can trade with bigger leverage. In fact, many untrustable broker who are totally shady offer very high leverage, around 1:700 or 1:900 or even 1:2000 in few brokers which i think is bucketshop. For me a trustable broker is a broker which has integrity, has most or almost good review and the most important one is regulated by strict regulators. I've been said it many time but it is crucial part of identifying a trustable, reliable and good broker.

I see your point there, it is true as the broker who i feel dissatisfied most previously are brokers who offer high leverage. Some of them even offers 1:1000 which is really risky act from the broker itself. Bucketshop broker usually provide easy way for us to deposit our money but when it comes to trade and withdraw our money, it will be so hard.