Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how much your daily target ??

stezz

• 1 month later...

Since the market fluctuates and since some days in forex trading are good and others not good, I cannot really say a daily average per se. The one thing I can make mention of is the average of teh trades take per week that that should be around 6% weekly profits.

• 2 months later...

Our daily target is based on individuals choice on how much profit to make daily and also the capital been used. For me, my daily target is 20pips to 30pips on daily basis. That's what i can target because of the amount of capital I invested

Yes, for me I will be glad to have atleast have 10 or 20 pips daily. Depends if we are in the good pairs or if we can divide it in the different pairs we will trading for atleast two pairs which are volatile. I think I can still consider myself as scalpers as I don't have big funds to go on for long trading that will be easier to learn about the forex market.

My daily target is to try and get much profit up to 40-50pips and this is just a target for me but if I get more than this between this duration I took it as a luck and concentrate on trading but if I dont get it what I have to do is to close my trade since am not a greedy type.

• 7 months later...

10 pips is a good target for me, sometimes i target 20 pips too but usually i don't have much target for my trading, but what i do is trying to make profit even that is not that much every day, and i am glad if i already have about 10 pips, but overall it is depend on condition of market

My first target is i not want to loose my money! And then i need to earn at-least 1% daily.. I alway trade safely.. That important than gaining..

Yeah, and we have to minimize the risk so we will not lose our money in forex. And my target is about 15-20 pips per day, but sometimes i get loss.

have no rigid target and tried to chase profit based on opportunity. if the opportunity give me only 30 pips, I will take it and if more than that, I will take it too. and if there is no opportunity at all, I will keep hold my order position for next day and if necessary, I am not make order at all.

My first target is i not want to loose my money! And then i need to earn at-least 1% daily.. I alway trade safely.. That important than gaining..

i think your own decision here is quite good but sometimes you need to take risk too, there is no safe thing in this field, but take risk intelligently, as far as i know that there are some traders that become so careful when trading but it seems they cannot maximize their own profit

Yes, we can always have difference in the targets and therefore, we usually have here either daily, weekly or mostly monthly target since, we can't always expect that there will be profits everyday we will gain. So, it's better in monthly target. Yet, our target profits will be our choice and that we will going to do it when we have our way of trading plans.

i think every trader have their own decision about this one, some of them even have most unreasonable target but i still see some of them that still have reasonable target to reach every day, but in fact there are traders that choose weekly target but i still prefer monthly target since i am not daily traders

Yes, everyone has. Depends on their own trading target profits. I think it's just good to have dream of not that possible profits but we need to keep on having these dreams to continue and have interest in Forex. So, we will achieve what we can do in Forex until we become successful. Although, daily target will not be good if we don't have enough capital and monitored the market well.

Well, some have their dream daily target because I guess some of us are still not consistently earning some good amount of profits, it's still on the stage where the percentage of losing is higher than winning. But then as for now even I just earn like 10 dollars daily in trading I guess that is good enough because it can support my living already for a single person.

$10 per day, do you achieve it or not? actually we just trying to face reality sometimes it is not easy to earn $10 per day from forex, we need a lot of work so we can get that much, also some capital will help us alot, if we have more then we have more chance to earn per trading.

That is if you don't have the enough trading capital to make it as good for daily target profit. For instance, to set up of 100-200 dollars for than in order to have 5-10% profits. However, this is still big in the plan target so, the risk is still high. We wanted to always keep in mind of lowering the risk when doing daily target.

I dont have any particular daily targets because as we all know we cant expect to be in profit all the time . some days we will be even loosing our money in forex . most of the times i will be happy with what i get and nothing else . I am sure that that amount is really very much sufficient for me even if i get $2 to $5 a day i will be very happy .

I guess what's important is not to lose money in here because we have to protect our capital, that is the first thing we must keep in our mind. It's like DRAW though we don't really get none from that trades because we are getting experiences from it. Anyway, if you don't regarded trading as your source of income I guess your not expecting any amount.

As long I make profit each month I'm already happy. I'm tired of getting disappointments and I'm tired of losing money in forex. Each time I trade end up making one loses after another. That's why I promise myself not to think on how much I can earn but to think to trade account to my analysis and strategy and if the result is good then at the end of the year I can request payments and see how much I earn.

Yes, we can set to the monthly target and then, we will not have the daily target which is difficult to achieve consistently of profits. I agree to have think of better of either weekly or monthly because, we can't always estimate or conclude we can have daily profits because of possible losses also. We can't also calculate for the target but to just have the set to reach for our target.

I'm happy that with my 50 dollars capital in one account and 300 dollars capital in other account. My 50 dollars earn me right now 9 dollars and that is more than 10% of my target profit even though I'm only half way this month as 10% of 50 dollars is only 5 dollars so this month target is already accomplished. I also make 42 dollars in my 300 dollars trading capital and that is more than 10% also as 10% of 300 is only 30 dollars. So in short got my target profit this month even though theirs still two weeks to go.

If I am able to get !% of my capital daily it is big achievement because in forex we can make risky trades but our capital is loose in it . We can no t earn so quickly as we loose. As a newbie my targets are not high . I want to save my capital and want small profits.

That's not big achievement or big profits. But at least you can make profits or winning trades. But seriously, when we think to trade in Forex then, we should have done better target profits and should be higher in your target percentage. Be sure that your target profits will be worthy for example it will be good to have 1 dollar profit but if that is lower than that for trading an hour or more then, that's not worthy.