Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how much your daily target ??

stezz

I don't go for any specific target in forex , i will be really happy with what i get because i am still a forex newbie so its not good to expect more in this situations . and if i get some $2 a days also i will be really very happy . And i am just planing to do more and more trading to earn good profits in the cumming day in forex .

Each order I have has either 30 pips TP or 55 pips TP and its depends on market volatility. If the market is volatile so I will going to trade with big TP but if the market is not that volatile so I just settle down to 30 pips TP. Sometime I don't get TP and sometimes I also got multiple TP. I don't get SL as I don't use SL I trade using averaging and hedging strategy.

You mean each trade you have this long term target pips. Somehow, I wonder how much per pips you have set if this is in a cent or few cents. While I think it will be not difficult to handle our trades if we have set already the TP and SL. It's also advisable to have our target low only and not to always expect daily profits because, we can't be always consistent.

I never have any daily targets in forex and i will be really happy if i get some $2 to $5 a day and that will be more than sufficient for me to have a better forex future . no one earned huge profits at there starting forex carrier so i am also one amount them . so just trying to get some money so that i can be with forex for ever .

having a lot of daily target is good too but we must know when to apply that thing, as for me i don't have much daily target, as long as i can make profits from each trading that i do then i am satisfied with my own trading, but some person seems have their own target for each trading

Or to check it in our trading strategy. We need to find out the strategy that works well on our trading plans not only that we wanted or that is our goal but to have the appropriate trading. Think that we have small capital and yet, we will use of long term trading and have goal of huge profits. It's really not appropriate and that meant of unsuccessful trades.

• 2 weeks later...

if I myself do not have a target profit sometimes sometimes not trading at all. even once a month no profit and no open position. but if annually may be roughly around 80-100% per year. Feedback forex as an investment again also made ​​a side.

Daily target fo every trader is different, and also that is depend on the condition that every trader must face, From what i see there are so many kind of profit but usually try to reach BEP from what they spend at most in 1 year. So far, that is truly make a sense and also reasonable enough for many traders

personally i don't like the idea of daily target because i see it as a kinda burden when trading but with the monthly target,i have being able to break it down to level that i don't even have to trade on ever trading days.but personally according to my trading skills and money management,my daily target is 1.8% of my total account but i only trade with 25% of my total account.

i think i have no dialy target now, the most important think is i minimize my lost in forex and then i can make good profit. profit takes long time to benefit us

Mostly newbie that i find usually have answer like that, minimize the risk, but actually we also need to set some target profit that we want to reach each time we trade or take an action, it will motivate us to make a better analyzation and wait for the right time to execute our own order.

I am not set specific target because it cause me burden in trading. I need to become flexible and as far as I am profit, I will take it no matter what percentage can I get in particular period. maybe for some trader, set specific target is important and keep them self become motivated. but for me, target only make me become rush in trading.

I just let my position float. Usually I put 20 to 80 pips target depends on the result of my analysis. If the pair that I'm trading is going side way then I will going to trade and use 20 pips only as TP hoping to get some fill. But if the market is volatile then I will going to increase my TP to 80 pips hoping to take advantage of this volatility. So far so good that I'm earning doing this and I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month by just doing this.

oh well i do try to let my fund or trade float also. but i just observed for now what would happen. since i am still learning but i am just using a cent account. up to now it has not reached MC because of the trade is using one cent only . for now i don't earn yet but still losing.

• 2 weeks later...

well personally for me,i don't like to set a daily target,because it doesn't make me safe as a trader,i like the idea of having a monthly target and that is what i work toward to as a trader.so i don't think having daily target is safe because if one did hit a stick of bad luck atimes,that mean one can lose all his investment trying to reach target.

My daily target will always now depends on the market volatility. I know its really hard to make good income in forex so I tried to make sure that I can earn in forex without any problem at all. I'm sure in two to three months time I can find a new approach toward forex trading and who knows I can improve my trade again. I do hope that every month I can increase my earnings more and more to the point that I can say I'm really earning good.

Well, at least making 1% daily RoI in the market will be very good. And of course we have to be so careful. We put the stop loss as well, so when we make the wrong direction in the market, we will not lose the profit we have collected before. If not, we will work for nothing. This is the case we have to deal

• 4 weeks later...