Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

your biggest lost in forex trading

stezz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as for me I think that the biggest lost which I ever have in forex market is now the one which I have due to trading naked without stop loss nor take profit I loss about $820 so I will try my best and make sure that I take advantages of the best knowledge of mind next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Losses is a part of Forex and i lost over 5000 $ in a month during my initial days when I started trading. Now as I have gained knowledge and experience i manage my capital and risk such that I never incur huge losses and mostly in profits in a period.

$5000? that is so much, i think you are one of the professional traders out there, right? also i think that is because you lack the way to manage your money, i think many traders lost their money is because their own knowledge, and then cannot control their own emotion and the last and have very low percentage is because of luck, as for me i already lost about $125

I have four of my accounts got MC last week. And I think my total loss will be about 800 dollars give or take. that's a big amount and I know its going to take few months before I can return to my original status. One thing I learn in this experience is that how aggressive trading can make you loss money. I been so aggressive. I want to earn more and I force my account to the limits. And right now I still have four active accounts and I'm trying to maintain and make sure that its going to grow big enough to make me earn big in the long run.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think how you handle many trading accounts or trades simultaneously. Since, I wanted to have handle only 1-2 trading accounts at the same time. And just do most of the scalping. Even in this strategy I can still say that I will have big loss in my trades here simply because of my setup which have put bigger lot size. And that means it's high risk.

I don't think how you handle many trading accounts or trades simultaneously. Since, I wanted to have handle only 1-2 trading accounts at the same time. And just do most of the scalping. Even in this strategy I can still say that I will have big loss in my trades here simply because of my setup which have put bigger lot size. And that means it's high risk.

If you feeling difficulty Handeling many trading accounts then its better to leave some and trade with only the accounts you like . Trading with many accounts will not give you any time to take rest so how can you perform well in trading . so its better to trade with not more than 2 accounts and that wilkl be a good idea to gain profits and to take less strain .

In total I will say 2,500 dollars both investments and bonus funds that I earn from posting in ptp forums. So that's how much I loss and main while my total profit is about 1,500 dollars. So I guess I can say that I'm at loss right now. I don't want to count the capital that I have in my account as its can turn to profit or its can turn to loss. But as long its it my account its neither a profit yet or a loss.

You are really in loss. but I am sure that you have the knowledge and experience right now to recover from your losses that is what most important that you never give up that there is always an opportunity for you to recover from your losses, and have a higher number when you compute your profits minus the losses.

it seems not all share their own loss in here, but from what i see that those people who share their biggest lost in forex here usually will be back from their own loss, i think it is good for us, even we loss in forex trading it doesn't mean we must stop to trade in forex. but it is better to avoid something like this in future

Well, same to you, you have not shared your losses if there is. Obviously, the most common loss is when we reached of our margin call. Can't specify of how great our losses but that's the worst we can have as losses in Forex trading. But then, we should definitely recover from the losses and try to do better trades and more of profitable trading.

I guess I can say the biggest total loss that I have right now is 3,000 dollars. But same time I do make profit also from time to time so I really don't know how much I earn and how much I loss. The total that I loss is base when I get MC. I already have lots of MC experience when I'm trading and that's for me is part of forex learning. So for me in the long run its still about making profit.

• 2 weeks later...

i guess my own personally biggest lose came when i was still very much new to trading Forex,i remember i had just invested some money i had got from posting in Forex forum and other posting forum as well.i invested it in to trading without doing proper analysis and lost all of the money i hard made in a month in just few minute.the total money lost then was just 150$

hahaha just 50$ in forex i had lost my account 5 times man which equal 5000$ this is my big losing in my life but now my profits is stable

Loss is not something to be proud. I ever loss my $1000 in my first day, but I think that was not something big to remember. That was my first time investing my real money in forex. Now, I'm back to the basi. It is better not investing our big money in forex. Invest as small money as we want to get as big money as we can.

Today is not a good day for trading, specially for people who is trading in the Gold future. I believe today there are so many traders and investors in this world who lose the money so much. The gold price is going down $100 in one day. It hits the lowest record in two years. It is very hard to believe

@alam,that is very bad so you dont lost offten but when you do you lost in a huge that is more than a risk so all I have to say here is that in forex trading I will always tell you that if you really know what you want so the best alternative for you is that you must trade with good money management

@alam,that is very bad so you dont lost offten but when you do you lost in a huge that is more than a risk so all I have to say here is that in forex trading I will always tell you that if you really know what you want so the best alternative for you is that you must trade with good money management

its important to trade with good money management plan because sometimes market always shock us because move not according to our prediction. by set good money management, some loss will not affect much to our knowledge and not make us get margin call.

1,000 dollars in three weeks. That's the biggest loss I have. But I also have lots of multiple MC but I don't count my loses for three reason. One is that I got MC using a bonus funds, Two I already reach bep so even if I get MC I actually still end up in profit. And third is that usually I only get MC because I do some experiment so its not really a regular trade for me. Because if I follow my regular strategy I will not going to end up getting MC anyway.

@indieover you are right at the same time but I can just tell you here that its sometime hard to move on and forget about the lost sometime the trader want to giveup to trading and sometime he become more concern about his lost because the money wasnt a virtual cash

• 4 weeks later...

My first loosing amount in Forex trading is $15. Now I am practising by demo trading. I think evereybody should learn

Forex trading carefully to earn from here.

still low if we want to compare with mine or other big trader but it seems that loss will make you suffer, and you must start over again, that thing what i feel and actually that is not a comfortable feeling, my biggest loss that make me start over trading once more and also wipe out 1/4 of my savings for real start.

Still, you want to think to have bigger losses lol. But yes for the other traders then, it will not be a big deal but what if that is the 100% loss in his one account then, that's huge losses already. Since, you can't recover in that and more saddening if you did not made any profits or withdrawals. We need to learn on the losses and we will still need take care of the history and learn from it.

• 2 weeks later...

if you can not control your greed you will be fail in forex market. so be cool minded and leave your greed . then you will be success in forex and you will earn more and more money from here, so be care