Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paid to chat

yenney611

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you classify Mylot. This is certainly a paid to chat site. There's no way that facebook will ever turn to paid to chat status because they will loose billions of money that will be getting paid out to members. This is probably why Mylot is only using Paypal to process payments.

• 3 weeks later...

How would you classify Mylot. This is certainly a paid to chat site. There's no way that facebook will ever turn to paid to chat status because they will loose billions of money that will be getting paid out to members. This is probably why Mylot is only using Paypal to process payments.

whose posts you reply? i don't see any single people talk about mylot, so far i think mylot is not paid to chat, that is more like paid to post or paid to socialize, but if you want to look at real paid to chat, that is birejji or you can search more in google but this kind of program not popular nowadays

Yes, I never came up with that IDEA that FACEBOOK would be a Paid to CHAT that is kinda unrealistic to happen. Well, MYLOT is not a paid to chat, it is a paid to post we can't classify it as Paid to chat. I haven't seen any Paid to chat that may give us a good earnings because it's just always offering a low amount.

even like that still there are some posters that earn from paid to chat. even that is low amount but still satisfying because they chat and they discuss something that they think is good :D and they enjoyed. but now i don't see too much site like this again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For a moderator making 16o in Euros per week is not a bad thing, but as a chatter I don't think it is possible. I know site named Birejji or something... they are actually paying its users but the amount per thousand messages sent to chat is like 10 cents or something, and I don't think anyone would waste that much effort and energy for chat, lol!

• 3 weeks later...

I think so because we can know more our fellow if we participate in Paid to chat contest I only know three Forums that has active paid to chat contest, so it's very true that it's more worthy to participate there because the more you are active then the more you can earn.

hmm i think that is not counted as paid to chat site my friend..because those site is paid to post forum..right now still not found the new Paid to chat site giving good opportunities...

• 2 months later...

The name of the contest is Paid to chat so you saying that it's not counted? so how you define it? it's simple you will be paid chatting with your fellow members, isn't it? What we can expect from Paid to chat site they are not even offering one cent per click, but you will have to make lots of post for one cent.

paid to chat can become paid to post according to what you share, what make difference is paid to chat, we can even make post like hi and get paid for it LOLS, and we can talk any other materials there, anything you want, from your life to your other secret maybe.

Well, the only difference with the paid to chat and paid to post is the difference of their rate or how much we can earn and learn in those area. I know that it's better ptp we know that it's not going to be acquiring knowledge in chatting as most of it are just nonsense chatting so it's better to have ptp which we can earn different things mostly in online earning sites or ways.

Well, I never know any valid paid to chat business which is paying the members here. So far, there is no popular website for the paid to chat. It is different with paid to click or paid to post business. We can see many popular websites here. So, it is not the priority at this time

Yes, currently I haven't see any yet that is going to have this way earning method that is decent and worthy. There are in the forums but it's a part of a contest. I don't really think that there's good out of this program and there's not much to have use because we don't earn and learn well.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is only small income place for people who usually earn big amount of money, and also i can say this place is the good place to relax, while get paid. it is better rather than do nothing, before their rate is quite high but right now it is lower than before

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is worth if you have good friends with you to join. ;) then you can earn while you just having fun with your friends.

But the earning per chat is so low, so don't think too much about earning money from this kind of program, just use it as place to have some kind of conference, it will be good if you have some people as downline that also become active here, so you can earn well from it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...