paid to chat

yenney611

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten into one SMS date chat as "moderator", so it's basically just chatting as well. Not a major earner, but I keep the site running in the background and check it every now and then. They have rate of €0.15 per received SMS, and I'm making on average €130 a month.

So it's decent for the little amount of work needed :)

I've gotten into one SMS date chat as "moderator", so it's basically just chatting as well. Not a major earner, but I keep the site running in the background and check it every now and then. They have rate of €0.15 per received SMS, and I'm making on average €130 a month.

So it's decent for the little amount of work needed :)

This is interesting at the same ridiculous. Because 130 Euros is already a big amount but how it happened in the chatting they will pay you and afford to pay you that high amount. I wonder if you can show us the proofs.

I wonder if you can show us the proofs.

Sure I can, but I'm not sure what you'll benefit from them, since it's a closed project that has no referral program. Also since I really need to blur out the private information, it lessens the credibility of these proofs - so it's really up to you if you believe me or not :)

632636.jpg

6326361.jpg

The second one is private credit from CC to my Payoneer MasterCard, thus the different UI.

I haven't heard of any Paid to chat sites and am not sure about how to earn on such sites. Can you please explain what is the procedure to earn at those sites and what are the rates such sites pays its members at and if any trust-able sites which pays its members to chat?

@pinay Is that really a Paid to chat, that we will able to earn from each of our chat post? I believe in your payment proof because there is no point why would you post a fake one, but i wanna know the name of the site to know more about even it has been closed already. Just to change my views about Paid to chat.

hold on!, first pinay :D, what is that site, i never find any Paid to chat site that paid a lot to one members like that, and is that earning from refferal or just by yourself, so far i never paid but when i nearly reach cashout that site change their way, i think you know about that birejji :D. but i think the earning here as additional earning, so far i don't find any worthy rather than birejji

but it doesn't mean they are not accepted new members, right? i also have hard time to be to get downline, maybe i don't have skill there. but if only chatting i think i can spend some time while asking my friend to join so the chat will be more crowded

Read my post - it's closed project, and it doesn't have any affiliate feature. But I have personally no other function in it than just the chatting. I found the open "position" on freelancing site, since I use those daily - just as a tip ;)

Thanks for the Tip. What freelancing site are you using?

Well, I recently participate and also been active in a chat site who give instant payment but then sooner I found out that they don't pay me even that is few cents. I guess I already give up with those programs as they are usually not stable and now they don't send payment yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I recently participate and also been active in a chat site who give instant payment but then sooner I found out that they don't pay me even that is few cents. I guess I already give up with those programs as they are usually not stable and now they don't send payment yet.

never think about earning when we want to make post in this kind of site, i only used this kind place to promote my refferal link or to share something, also get some online friend that come from the same country as me, after all paid to chat is a good place to make little bucks while we can relax there

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, but at the same time its difficult to have this chat site as they prohibit those referral links without the permission of the members and its really difficult if they do want fast earning site unless we can show them great earnings from different programs.

Yeah, but at the same time its difficult to have this chat site as they prohibit those referral links without the permission of the members and its really difficult if they do want fast earning site unless we can show them great earnings from different programs.

some paid to chat program do the thing like you say but so far i still feel fine with it, if they are strict in ref link i will talk about general things like music politics or any other, sometimes i just ask their opinion about some issue and then discussion start

this kind of site is easy dude, only joined the site and then you will be chatting with people who online in this site :D, you can check them like birejji, and their format like chatbox style so you can chat with all people here. and also earning from what you type, but no spamming link :D

It does seem like quite and easy thing to do but the rates are usually quite low. The only advantage I see is that there are usually no restrictions on the type of discussions you can have so it can be relaxing to post in here.

• 2 weeks later...

It does seem like quite and easy thing to do but the rates are usually quite low. The only advantage I see is that there are usually no restrictions on the type of discussions you can have so it can be relaxing to post in here.

yeah you are right, last week i spend about 1 hour in one of the Paid to Chat site and that make me looks great , there we can talk about anything from something that is not make any sense to anything under the sun lol, and we still can share some income with other person

• 2 weeks later...

Get paid to chat online programs work just like myspace or facebook except you get paid for all the activities you do. They pay you for communicating with other members of the site by sending messages, having your profile viewed, having your photos viewed, referring new members to the site, and so on.

You probably already have myspace and facebook accounts and use them frequently. If you use both sites you can easily can pick up where you left off without learning anything new and start making money on the internet doing the same things you already do.