Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

• 4 weeks later...

Luck is out of the question. Nothing good comes out of luck in forex trading. In my opinion, education and experience should coexist. Luckily, Trade12 offers both for their clients. They have video tutorials, webinars, ebooks, forex signals, and daily market reports to help their clients gain more knowledge, while at the same time getting the necessary experience through demo and live trading.

If we want to trade, we should learn. We can not rely on luck. Forex can be learned. There are many sources that we can use to get knowledge about forex. There is demo account in forex which can be used to start trading.Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.

Luck is out of the question. Nothing good comes out of luck in forex trading. In my opinion, education and experience should coexist. Luckily, Trade12 offers both for their clients. They have video tutorials, webinars, ebooks, forex signals, and daily market reports to help their clients gain more knowledge, while at the same time getting the necessary experience through demo and live trading.

Luck exists but you just don't realize it the problem doesn't rely yourself on something such as luck. It is an unreliable aspect which so random, compared to education, luck, or even experience. As traders, i advise anyone to first educate yourself about forex and practicing to gain experience. More experience = more proficiency.

I agree with you and why we should rely ourselves on something like luck, it is an unreliable aspect. So rather than focusing on that luck, we should focus on education and experience. Why? It is important on your first day as trader and in later stage as you gain more money to protect your capital and to become more successful trader

I agree with you and why we should rely ourselves on something like luck, it is an unreliable aspect. So rather than focusing on that luck, we should focus on education and experience. Why? It is important on your first day as trader and in later stage as you gain more money to protect your capital and to become more successful trader

Yes, i agree with that besides I think for the best of all traders around the world it is better to practice as soon as we can rather than waste our time for nothing. Education is good but I think without the practical knowledge and just theory, trader won't getting better other than who practicing enough.

Nobody perfect and why practice makes perfect? To me, practice makes us better and improving our skill as foreign exchange trader. Education is the first step and the following by experience. Luck is not really essential and feels free to depend on it but as my current place, I will choose experience and education as the core of my analytical skill.

• 3 weeks later...

Luck is not the part which makes you successful. Education and Experience are the one. Look at many successful trader, maybe they are luck once or twice but not like so often. You can count their luck with your fingers but they become successful mainly because of their experience and also the education/knowledge.

Luck is not the part which makes you successful. Education and Experience are the one. Look at many successful trader, maybe they are luck once or twice but not like so often. You can count their luck with your fingers but they become successful mainly because of their experience and also the education/knowledge.

To succeed in this forex business is not an easy thing, and successful traders are in need with struggle and sacrifice. Successful traders need talent and intelligence to survive in the CFD market.

To succeed in this forex business is not an easy thing, and successful traders are in need with struggle and sacrifice. Successful traders need talent and intelligence to survive in the CFD market.

success in forex trading is very difficult to obtain because it makes us better understand and make the way work correctly and to be more menguntunkan then we must learn and try as much as possible

success in forex trading is very difficult to obtain because it makes us better understand and make the way work correctly and to be more menguntunkan then we must learn and try as much as possible

it will be difficult if we do not have any knowledge and skills for trading.That's why we need to learn first about forex trading. There are many source which we can use to learn about forex, like in FXB Trading. This broker provide ebook, forex articles, video education. Then we can use demo account to start trading first

it will be difficult if we do not have any knowledge and skills for trading.That's why we need to learn first about forex trading. There are many source which we can use to learn about forex, like in This broker provide ebook, forex articles, video education. Then we can use demo account to start trading first

of course it all depends on the management and control of good trading, therefore the ability and effort must really we understand and learn well and must be maximized properly in order to be more profitable

it will be difficult if we do not have any knowledge and skills for trading.That's why we need to learn first about forex trading. There are many source which we can use to learn about forex, like in FXB Trading. This broker provide ebook, forex articles, video education. Then we can use demo account to start trading first

From the very first time, education means knowledge that could turn into an expertise if you want to practice that knowledge in the real world. In forex's case, you need demo account and a blog for newbie such as babypips or even this digitalmoney talk forum. As for luck, well nothing i could say but never depend on it.

First learning is technical analysis, and the analysis is preferred because it is easier to learn, and the fact they are in fundamental analysis still using technical analysis also

First learning is technical analysis, and the analysis is preferred because it is easier to learn, and the fact they are in fundamental analysis still using technical analysis also

with we can understand the work path of trading for the better then seoarng trader will be very easy to run it, especially the risk we can minimize well and as long as we continue to learn and try will be very easy in reaching the profits so learn as possible

From the very first time, education means knowledge that could turn into an expertise if you want to practice that knowledge in the real world. In forex's case, you need demo account and a blog for newbie such as babypips or even this digitalmoney talk forum. As for luck, well nothing i could say but never depend on it.

I don't really get what do you mean here, but education to me is the material that you need to learn and become your knowledge, but cut the garbage i think that luck is playing minor part to our career and one cannot rely on that too much, Experience on the other hand is the best teacher so rely on both your knowledge and experience that will change your career's course.

Often when profit traders feel lucky, whereas in business it brings good fortune because of the expertise owned so it is able to get profit and all of that is a result of hard work in learning

Often when profit traders feel lucky, whereas in business it brings good fortune because of the expertise owned so it is able to get profit and all of that is a result of hard work in learning

big profits in forex trading is one of the things we should be able to do and do correctly understand every way it works well to generate big profits in reaching its benefits

That is rarely to happen, if you only depend and believe in luck you won't go anywhere and making money from this business. Focus on your experience which i am sure will give you some set of skills. In near future, you will see that experience will play a lot of important part of your trading.

That is rarely to happen, if you only depend and believe in luck you won't go anywhere and making money from this business. Focus on your experience which i am sure will give you some set of skills. In near future, you will see that experience will play a lot of important part of your trading.

I do agree with you, it is easy to know what kind of trader that depend on luck or a trader who depend on experience alone. Experience will give us a better insight of what we should do later and what we should fix if we had a mistake and luck? It is something which is so random in foreign exchange.

• 2 weeks later...