Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

I also prefer experience in the field of forex trading because if we do not have any experience on a demo account relating to forex trading and start forex trading in real account in our first time I am quite sure we would have a loss in our side so my opinion is experience.

If I think it in the other way we would need all of these, education, luck and experience to work it out, if we do not have education we would not be able to understand even forex so experience and luck would not even bother to come, similarly no luck means no profits and no experience in forex trading means less chances of profits in early stages.

Luck , education and experience all the three thing are very important to being a good trader in forex .Sometimes due to luck a person has earned huge money from forex this is 100% real and fact .Some people do not believe upon luck but i don't think so because i have visited most of such trader who earned good money with his luck only .In forex trade main essential thing is well education and regular experience for good trader .Only these things are not sufficient , there are also needed some expert suggestion to learn about forex .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Initial, with trading Forex, we should learn beneficial. It indicates, schooling will be the first task. next step could be the expertise. Greater most of us complete, most of us will certainly know more about Forex and its particular dangers. The actual Fortune, will be based upon your situation once we have no choice to decide.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to say that these three are quite important wouldn't be an over statement. Education and skills are the most important and most probably, a tincture of luck coming in along the line. Trading in Forex is all about the knowledge that the trader has and that which he is able to overcome. When there is the skill, he builds a better trading analysis and better strategies too.

• 3 months later...

Luck vs education vs experience are all needed in the forex trading market for the trader to be able to make profit from trading in the forex business. It is good for the trader to first of all have the good trading knowledge in other to be able to make profit from trading.

A newbie owe it upon himself to first of all go for the knowledge. In fact, I believe knowledge begets every other thing. It is the knowledge about Forex that really has to come first before any thing else. If we seek the knowledge to trade, we can as well achieve those things like strategies that can earn us better income.

It is the knowledge that make up forex trading for sure because if you have a good forex knowledge then you will surely be sure that you trade with good understanding and proper monitoring aspect and this make up forex trading market for sure as it is

It is the knowledge that make up forex trading for sure because if you have a good forex knowledge then you will surely be sure that you trade with good understanding and proper monitoring aspect and this make up forex trading market for sure as it is

Knowledge and skills, we will need them for trading in forex. By knowledge and using demo account to make practice, we will get  trading experience which we can use as assets. We also should maximize demo account as well as possible and make our experience as lesson.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

In my opinion luck does not have any relation with our final result in forex trading. So if you rely on luck only and do not use any trading strategy, you have all chances to lose all your money. Education is very important , but among with experience and hard working will give us result. So be patient, and try to walk slowly step by step. Let's Take our quick survey and we’ll add $5 to your account from TenkoFx

With education you get the experience, luck must not come into play. It is a place where your knowledge rules and that which you know about Forex comes into play. It is absolutely wrong to present luck first because it will fail you. Better if you present the knowledge you have and match it with good risk management.

• 5 months later...

Well let me put it on list.

1. Experience

2. Education

3. Luck

I prefer experience first because experience is doing well here and that lead to education. Luck the last because i don't think luck could play bigger roles to the market. Experience that created and shaping the skills of that trader itself. Education could be useful at first but later this place replaced by experience.

Experience is the practice of learning for years. So I prefer experience to luck and education.

Yes, experience is the best teacher and we can get more trading experience. Then try to learn from our experience to make us be better in forex. We also must try to improve skill in forex.

Yes, experience is the best teacher and we can get more trading experience. Then try to learn from our experience to make us be better in forex. We also must try to improve skill in forex.

Experience is the best teacher but sometimes, we can not maximize our trading experience as well as possible. In fact, it's very helpful. And for new trader, we also can try to maximize demo account to make pratice and hone our trading skill

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 1 month later...

Luck vs Education vs Experience? Well, all of them are important and why we should make them like a versus battle or something like that. First we need education and after get education and it is not enough we will shift to Experience and then luck, but never think too much about luck since its presence is too low for us.

Luck vs Education vs Experience? Well, all of them are important and why we should make them like a versus battle or something like that. First we need education and after get education and it is not enough we will shift to Experience and then luck, but never think too much about luck since its presence is too low for us.

Yes, education is the first thing we need before we use demo account to make practice. Then we will get experience from demo account. We can try to learn from our trading experience to make us be more ready before use real account for trading. And luck, i don't want to rely on it.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Education can help us gain experience. But luck. Its not sustainable. That's why I always advice that we spend more time learning how to trade properly and become a big time trader some day. I am sure each time we trade we  can make good income in here. Forex trading is all about taking risk so we really need to learn how to take some risk.

Education is the basic thing that trader must have in order for him to trade in forex. Experiences are gained only if the trader already entered trading, but still this experiences will surely be a good place to get some real education (education learned from hands on). Lastly, luck is just a factor that a trader will get while he is already trading, but luck is not permanent unlike the first two factor.