Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Attract the probabilities on your side

rockstar

By the accident (as it usually happen with great discoveries laugh.gif ) I found out a strategy that works even if I make decisions by flipping the coin!

It is not good for scalping, because of volatility noise, but on larger time frames statistically gives some positive results.

Obviously, my strategy is not flipping coins, but if I have model that gives even small probability of win, my skills will do the rest. More skills - more gains.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It is not easy to attract the probabilities to your side and that is the reason all forex traders should have the enough trading knowledge before they try to trade in forex. It is good to first of all learn how to trade very well and be able to know how you can handle your account before you will understand the forex business.

I think forex trading is not the game of probability. Forex trading is a serious bussiness , if you do seriously you gain profit otherwise you loose money. So please do not find the easy way to earn money. Earning Money is not an easy task - Always Remember.Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

attract probabilities mean related how to make profit opportunity raise high. which mean, traders should has knowledge and experience to know what they need to do or don't in trading. if traders know how to perform proper analysis, they'll able to generate good trading decision more than lousy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

entice probabilities suggest associated how to generate gain opportunity increase superior. which imply, traders must has know-how and knowledge to know what they have to do or Really don't in buying and selling. if traders learn how to perform right Investigation, they are going to able to create fantastic investing determination additional than lousy.

• 2 weeks later...

One way to success in Forex is first of all, knowing your winning points and sticking to it. There are traders who are quite good at scalping while others are better off doing it in swing. It is always right for the trader to understand the kind of trader he is, then trade towards that angle and watch the profit sail in. Not all traders would make profit from Forex when they scalp but would when they swing.

• 2 weeks later...

We can do that if we know how to do analysis. In the long run money is good in forex trading. Lets just all do hope that eventually we can say success is in our part. Lets all enjoy forex trading. I'm so happy with the way things are for me right now and becoming a good earner is the best way to handle my trading account. lets all enjoy making big income in here.

Though that is very much possible, sometimes not always and that's what the trader should always know. It is simply difficult to boost of making it at all times. There are days the trader would just have to part with losses and take solace in it. Not that it must be huge losses but that which your risk management techniques protects you.

Yes that is true its not always that we should be making succees some time we will make loss and some time profit so forex is a two way sword for us to make any good outstanding profit then the trader need to focus on scavengersing of skills and knowledge

• 3 months later...