Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do we prefer the forex for the stock market

rockstar

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex to stock market ?I like forex its simple to trade and easy to work things out here but in stock almost all things here are complicated it is the best thing which anybody can do to bring out success

Stock is also simple thing to do. It is simple that you open order just by click it, or if you don't have internet connection you can phone your broker and ask for the order. Lower barrier is the greatest thing, both(fx and stock) are simple but with forex you don't know what geography means and you trade practically from anywhere.

@myregister,this is good to know so stock is that simple well that is great since I have not been into this field I dont think that I love to trade stock.

But hevyly now the forex market and business is the best business for one to do without any problem concluded

@tray22, this is great stock is simple just as forex they are all simple but for me I can say that forex is my favourit to be sincere so there is no two way about it we just need to continue trading without lookong back forex is good but stock seems to be delaying my orders

You think that we cannot trade without looking back at stock? We can do that too. Stock composed of 2 ways to earn, first through investment or dividend while the second one is through trade, you buy the share and then sell it later when the price rose. One downside of stock that its liquidity and volatility isn't as high as forex in most cases.

Stock is good and forex is as well good so there is nothing to distub your self the choice is now forr the trader to chose which of the trading platform that will benefit him the most.

Stock trading is beneficial and as well the forex is also beneficial

The both market now is simple to me yesteday I learn alot about stock and a friend show me how to get started from the scratch.

I think am doing very well with such and it is the best way which we can get what is good.

Constant practice can bring you good result

If we have the experience in both Forex and stock market ,we can easily differentiate the real thing because in the Forex field ,traders are getting 24 hrs in 5 days a week and also can trade with upgraded trading strategies with the perfect comfort level but in stock market its the official time trading .

I prefer Forex trading over stock trading because of the 24 hour term. The Forex market moves much faster than the stock market. You can earn significant income within days on the Forex market. The stock market could take months and even years. The stock market is for people who have a lot of patience. 

@Levie, that is what you like well it is better that way forex for stock and some people do prefer stock for forex ,I think that forex trading is the best in as much as we have learn how to trade and know what we suppose to know then such market can be beneficial

I prefer Forex trading over stock trading because of the 24 hour term. The Forex market moves much faster than the stock market. You can earn significant income within days on the Forex market. The stock market could take months and even years. The stock market is for people who have a lot of patience. 

seeing your last post makes me want to reply to you @levie, i think that is partially true it is true stock for trder with  lot of patience but forex also need patience and in some cases it should be bigger in order to reap more profits. People up to now prefer FX because of its lower barrier mostly after that its flexibility like 24 hours to trade.

Either of these two has its disadvantages and advantages over against the other. However, I think the low minimum investment capital of forex gives it an advantage and makes it popular among younger people nowadays. Buying stock require larger capital and it's also susceptible to financial cruch, unlike forex trading which is unaffected by this

My experience still in forex and never trade on stocks, and I am also ever reading advantage forex than stocks is the market forex open 24 hour while stocks market open only on working hours, forex more liquid if compared with stocks market, and already many instrument trading in forex we can trade one or two instrument trading to making profit

Stock only open for 8 hours per business days while foreign exchange is 24 hours per business days so the total trading hours in forex per week is 120 hours, while in stock it is just round 40 hours per week. With that example foreign exchange seems having more capability to host big daily turnover.

• 4 weeks later...

Basically you can trade for 24 hours but after 8 hours your orders will be pending in stock while in forex it will be executed at that time since the market is really open for 24 hours. Forex also has bigger market, it is around more than $5 daily turnover but only big kids who takes most, even just small fraction is enough for me which i hope to get.

There are several reasons for this, but biggest reason of them all is the potential, if we talk about Forex trading than there is so big potential to work with wile in Stock Market, we are always feeling restricted over doing things, so that’s why I prefer Forex any day of the week.

Forex is much more better than stock market in the forex market you get everything done in the easy manner but stock sometime seems to be a bit difficult thing as this could make newbie traders a bit confuse.

Practice do make us perfect so for this we make more money when our learning process graduated

stock is the same, it is easy to do thanks to the technology which we have today. We prefer forex because forex has lower entry barrier. It is simple, just think like this. A business where you can get 10 times than that by only invest as low as $50 or $100 compared to a business where you need to invest around $2000 or so? Which one do you prefer? I'm sure it is forex.