Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

don't mix between emotions and forex trading

rockstar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tend to call these two, two parallel lines that shouldn't be brought or merged in same place. Emotions can easily make a trader lose a lot of money in Forex. It's not even that you will lose but it is capable of throwing you off balance and you would hardly understand the right way to take. This is one thing that most traders easily fall for.

effective trading happen when traders always discipline with strategy and risk management plan. traders open positions when good entry level appear and have higher chance that they'll end up with profit. less doing unnecessary thing and less mistakes happen in trading. but when traders involving emotions, everything would going to be worst. they'll end up with over trading or even trade blindly.

• 1 month later...

It is not good for the traders to mix emotions with trading because it is going to make them not to prosper in the forex business. Emotional type of trading is bad for all types of traders who want to prosper in the forex business. Instead of the trader to trade with emotion, he or she should be able to learn very well on how to handle his or her account.

• 1 month later...

Yes, we should not mix between emotion and forex trading. We must control our emotion if we want to get more maximal result in forex trading. Traders must learn to control emotions starting from when we start trading in forex using demo account. Although the profit can not be withdrawn but what we have done in demo, usually will be carried through to trading with real account. I also try to maximize demo account from TenkoFx

Everything about emotions should always stay on it's own once Forex sets in because combining both things would definitely mar your trade and make you lose. Trading in Forex always reacts with emotions but when the trader knows what he wants, he simply goes for it. The best way to go for it as well is by trading with seriousness and focus.

• 1 year later...

One should never mix emotions in business and if he does that then struggle is a likely result that’s going to come out, I believe the only way it’s possible for one to get results working for himself is by having strong control over emotions and that is definitely far from anything easy, so that’s why we often find many traders end up with losses. If we want to change this situation then it’s vital that our focus has to be completely towards control of these stuff and thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to do things very easily especially given their 8 USD no deposit bonus, it helps me learn everything very smoothly and guides me to control emotions well.

• 2 weeks later...

@ajitesh roy: I couldn't agree more here, one should never do that, and if they do that i am sure it will crumbling everything that a trader has been built so far. It is not wise to mix between it and makes it hard to identify when we drown by emotion when open or close the position.

Always remain away from emotions, they involve in trading we do not aware of them . Specially when we are making profits we want more and more we usually forget that we have to collect our profit and come out of market before it turn . Emotions make us weak and unplanned .  

Emotion is part of any human being and if someone is claiming that he or she doesn't have any emotions, then the person is dead because that is not possible. Trading with emotion is also one bad thing which traders will have to avoid because when you trade with emotions, you end up in mixing your trade with inner passion and feeling that you should not have lost.

But don't mix it to trade when you perform trading you must neutralize that kind of emotion, with doing something like this you will see great and for sure different result from your trading, you will be more calm and cannot panic easily when trade it doesn't like when you mix your emotion with trading.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah this is why i said that someone should mix their emotion and trading and control it. Once again, CONTROL YOUR GREED. It is possible but requires more and more time for trade to practice and attain such skill to control this emotion which to some people considered to be harmful.

Even like that the best thing you can do is never mix emotions, controlling has higher chance for you to mix your emotions. This is totally bad for you trading, as i said before never mix it and stay way from your bad emotions such as fear or greed if you can eliminate those things that would be better

Eliminate? It seems that i've been talking with you many times about this issue well trading with emotions for sure isn't the best and more suitable way to trade. Can you give me a proof of a trader who can remove their own emotion? Only traders that able to control emotions who can control forex world which means someone who follow the trend at the right emotion.

I cannot give you an example but you will see many articles that you have been read told you many bad things about fear and greed and other kind of bad emotions that would trap you to endless loss. They also give you advice to let that kind of emotion and become a better trader.

• 1 month later...

We humans have got such amazing power that we are never required to worry about anything, as we can adapt to any situation. It is obvious that in a business like Forex we don’t have too much time to adapt, so if we want to do it then we need to get it done in very fast way or else we might lose out. I don’t think I can ever get rid of emotion completely, but what I believe is that I can definitely get it under control and this is with regular practice, it is easily do able for me with OctaFX brokers attractive Champion demo contest, it is extra-ordinary with having 1000 USD prize, so that helps a lot in controlling emotions.

• 2 weeks later...

But adaptation will takes more of our time, you cannot simply adapt in less than one day isn't it? I still on my stance, we cannot mix nor controlling it which actually mixing it inside. Emotions are bad things if traders don't know what to do with it. As long as someone can separate it then trading would be safier than ever.

• 1 month later...

Emotion often become big reason why many trader fail in their trades, sometime emotion often occured because any trader faced with worst condition like as suffering with succesive loses or get margin call account, if any trader beig emotion and then recklessly in decison making usually will only causig failure

I totally agree with you, I tend to call these two, two parallel lines that shouldn't be brought or merged in same place. Emotions can easily make a trader lose a lot of money in Forex. It's not even that you will lose but it is capable of throwing you off balance and you would hardly understand the right way to take. This is one thing that most traders easily fall for.